LINK's anti bullying/Be A Star campaign/Now turned into the hangout thread for morons - Page 17 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 05-28-2012, 01:58 PM   #161 (permalink)
Rolex Bomb Defuser
 
#1 Hater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: (972)-Laugh_At Haters That Spend-Too Much time on the internet GotNoLief
Posts: 410
#1 Hater wants to be banned#1 Hater wants to be banned#1 Hater wants to be banned#1 Hater wants to be banned
Default re: LINK's anti bullying/Be A Star campaign/Now turned into the hangout thread for morons

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOON View Post
Two awful nicknames/insults here.
2 trolls 1 goon.
__________________
you wasted time reading this
#1 Hater is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 05-28-2012, 02:15 PM   #162 (permalink)
#ThankYouTaker
 
BIG E WINNING's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Where bitches on my dick because I look like Jesus
Posts: 19,270
BIG E WINNING 10501 - 11000BIG E WINNING 10501 - 11000BIG E WINNING 10501 - 11000BIG E WINNING 10501 - 11000BIG E WINNING 10501 - 11000BIG E WINNING 10501 - 11000BIG E WINNING 10501 - 11000BIG E WINNING 10501 - 11000BIG E WINNING 10501 - 11000BIG E WINNING 10501 - 11000BIG E WINNING 10501 - 11000
Default re: LINK's anti bullying/Be A Star campaign/Now turned into the hangout thread for morons

Waka Flocka is horrible as shit.
__________________
BIG E WINNING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 02:16 PM   #163 (permalink)
If I do something, I do it on purpose.---New Jack
 
Elipses Corter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Washington D.C.
Posts: 9,475
Elipses Corter 7501 - 8000Elipses Corter 7501 - 8000Elipses Corter 7501 - 8000Elipses Corter 7501 - 8000Elipses Corter 7501 - 8000Elipses Corter 7501 - 8000Elipses Corter 7501 - 8000Elipses Corter 7501 - 8000Elipses Corter 7501 - 8000Elipses Corter 7501 - 8000Elipses Corter 7501 - 8000
Default re: LINK's anti bullying/Be A Star campaign/Now turned into the hangout thread for morons

Yeah and he admits he can't rap. Whats your point?


And if you can name the other 3 guys in the picture, I'll quit posting here.
Elipses Corter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 02:20 PM   #164 (permalink)
GOAT
 
Regular-Ass Goon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: The bunker of liberty
Posts: 3,153
Regular-Ass Goon 5501 - 6000Regular-Ass Goon 5501 - 6000Regular-Ass Goon 5501 - 6000Regular-Ass Goon 5501 - 6000Regular-Ass Goon 5501 - 6000Regular-Ass Goon 5501 - 6000Regular-Ass Goon 5501 - 6000Regular-Ass Goon 5501 - 6000Regular-Ass Goon 5501 - 6000Regular-Ass Goon 5501 - 6000Regular-Ass Goon 5501 - 6000
Default re: LINK's anti bullying/Be A Star campaign/Now turned into the hangout thread for morons

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Winning One™ View Post
Waka Flocka is horrible as shit.
__________________
People who are good:
Rand Paul
Brothers CamillePunk and Redead
Wade Barrett
Bryce Harper

Quote:
Originally Posted by messi View Post
Obama...because he is a libertarian
Regular-Ass Goon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 02:21 PM   #165 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 254
8 Pound Gecko 251 - 5008 Pound Gecko 251 - 5008 Pound Gecko 251 - 5008 Pound Gecko 251 - 500
Default re: LINK's anti bullying/Be A Star campaign/Now turned into the hangout thread for morons

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
@ users who feel threatened by Catalanotto.
Catalanotto was the same person who tried to own me after I accused her of being a man.
So she tried to start a challenge giving me 24 hours to find the girl who really is on the photos.
She probably thought I am just a geek like her and would waste 24 hours of my life and search for the girl. I just wrote STFU because I wonīt waste my time on internet challenges with geeks.
Then the sad attempt of proving something by posting numerous pictures and posts proving that it was really you. You wasted 2 hours quoting your own posts to prove something to me? Sad, really sad.

Then she accused me of being a bigger loser than her by posting that I have more posts per day than her.
It proved to be a epic fail because the dumb cow forgot that in the rants section the posts doesnīt count so itīs only makes sense that I have more posts per day because I am almost never in the rants section.

After all that you ran away like the cowardly bitch that you are and wrote that you take a break from the rants sections for 7 days and you would post in other sections.
I told you that you are not able to communicatte in other sections because you proved numerous times that you are probably a loser with communication problems.
And you proved me right because the 2 threads where you posted the most were the member picture thread where you commented how other people look (remember the comment of one girls cleavage?) and the new users introduction thread where you post BS comments to the new insecure users?
So you proved once again in this 2 threads that you are unable to communicate.

And some people really feel threatened by this person? That Cat dude/girl is probably bullied the most in real life so he/she bullies other people here, just like the most cyberbullies.

btw, the OP is the perfect example of a asskisser.
It made more sense to send a PM to LINK
Instead you started a thread, kissing the ass of the admins and certain users by proving how you are on their side. Disgusting

this is awesome
8 Pound Gecko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 02:21 PM   #166 (permalink)
#ThankYouTaker
 
BIG E WINNING's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Where bitches on my dick because I look like Jesus
Posts: 19,270
BIG E WINNING 10501 - 11000BIG E WINNING 10501 - 11000BIG E WINNING 10501 - 11000BIG E WINNING 10501 - 11000BIG E WINNING 10501 - 11000BIG E WINNING 10501 - 11000BIG E WINNING 10501 - 11000BIG E WINNING 10501 - 11000BIG E WINNING 10501 - 11000BIG E WINNING 10501 - 11000BIG E WINNING 10501 - 11000
Default re: LINK's anti bullying/Be A Star campaign/Now turned into the hangout thread for morons

My point? That he's horrible as shit. Thanks for the confirmation.
__________________
BIG E WINNING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 02:22 PM   #167 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 2,009
Tronnik 1001 - 1500Tronnik 1001 - 1500Tronnik 1001 - 1500Tronnik 1001 - 1500Tronnik 1001 - 1500Tronnik 1001 - 1500Tronnik 1001 - 1500Tronnik 1001 - 1500Tronnik 1001 - 1500Tronnik 1001 - 1500
Default re: LINK's anti bullying/Be A Star campaign/Now turned into the hangout thread for morons

Somebody, for the love of god, find out who the 3 guys in the picture are.
Tronnik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 02:25 PM   #168 (permalink)
If I do something, I do it on purpose.---New Jack
 
Elipses Corter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Washington D.C.
Posts: 9,475
Elipses Corter 7501 - 8000Elipses Corter 7501 - 8000Elipses Corter 7501 - 8000Elipses Corter 7501 - 8000Elipses Corter 7501 - 8000Elipses Corter 7501 - 8000Elipses Corter 7501 - 8000Elipses Corter 7501 - 8000Elipses Corter 7501 - 8000Elipses Corter 7501 - 8000Elipses Corter 7501 - 8000
Default re: LINK's anti bullying/Be A Star campaign/Now turned into the hangout thread for morons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronnik View Post
Somebody, for the love of god, find out who the 3 guys in the picture are.
I mean The Winning One but fuck it, anybody tell me who the 3 are.
Elipses Corter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 02:26 PM   #169 (permalink)
#ThankYouTaker
 
BIG E WINNING's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Where bitches on my dick because I look like Jesus
Posts: 19,270
BIG E WINNING 10501 - 11000BIG E WINNING 10501 - 11000BIG E WINNING 10501 - 11000BIG E WINNING 10501 - 11000BIG E WINNING 10501 - 11000BIG E WINNING 10501 - 11000BIG E WINNING 10501 - 11000BIG E WINNING 10501 - 11000BIG E WINNING 10501 - 11000BIG E WINNING 10501 - 11000BIG E WINNING 10501 - 11000
Default re: LINK's anti bullying/Be A Star campaign/Now turned into the hangout thread for morons

Tronnik, save the day.
__________________
BIG E WINNING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 02:27 PM   #170 (permalink)
SPICE/SWAG
 
swagger_ROCKS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 20,649
swagger_ROCKS 24501 - 25000swagger_ROCKS 24501 - 25000swagger_ROCKS 24501 - 25000swagger_ROCKS 24501 - 25000swagger_ROCKS 24501 - 25000swagger_ROCKS 24501 - 25000swagger_ROCKS 24501 - 25000swagger_ROCKS 24501 - 25000swagger_ROCKS 24501 - 25000swagger_ROCKS 24501 - 25000swagger_ROCKS 24501 - 25000
Default re: LINK's anti bullying/Be A Star campaign/Now turned into the hangout thread for morons

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Winning One™ View Post
Waka Flocka is horrible as shit.
ROUND OF APPLAUSE!!!
__________________

KARLA LOPEZ, THE HOTTEST MODEL/ACTRESS ALIVE. Sheamus, Swagger, Wade, Dixie, Cesaro, Sami, DB, RKO, Drew, Del Rio, Cody, Punk, AJ LEE / (LET SAMI ZAYN AND CESARO 2014 BEGIN!!!) CHAMPviaDQ = Great GFX. Lovely Danna Paola
swagger_ROCKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright Đ 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios