10 things learned from rants - Page 5 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 05-27-2012, 06:57 PM   #41 (permalink)
The Sundance Kid
 
CamillePunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Raised by wolves
Posts: 10,183
CamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: 10 things learned from rants

These are pretty good You're Pretty Good. You forgot the one where people keep talking about me seemingly out of nowhere for some strange reason.
__________________
CamillePunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 05-27-2012, 06:57 PM   #42 (permalink)
Working on my abs
 
legendmaker2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,671
legendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: 10 things learned from rants

Quote:
Originally Posted by goham202 View Post
You think I give a fuck what you think?

Ironic how people bash someone else for going to a certain site that they too are a member of.

I didn't even make this fucking thread. True I made the other and if you have a problem with that, it's all on you. I don't give a fuck who insult me, this is the internet. Which is why I haven't had the breakdown danthree310 had, I don't take this serious.

But, I will make a rant thread about whatever the fuck I want, you don't like it, don't read it bitch.
which is why you quoted what i said and are complaining about bitching? i bet your a genius, you must have an iq so high, im going guess... 50 is that high enough? get the fuck over yourself, the fact you say you don't care you wouldnt respond. i aplaud you tho, that you convince yourself that you don't care. have a gold star
__________________
legendmaker2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 06:57 PM   #43 (permalink)
ROMO INTERCEPTION
 
Catalanotto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Hugh Jackman's pants
Posts: 9,436
Catalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whore
Default Re: 10 things learned from rants

Quote:
Originally Posted by LINK View Post
Lol no shit I changed my name like 3 months ago.

I meant when did I change it because Cat owned me?

In fact the day before I changed it Cat posted a pic on my thread she was a Dallas Cowboys fan. So owned...so outed... lol

Thanks for the creepy interest lately though appreciate it.
How the fuck is posting a Dallas Cowboys picture 'owned and outed'?

Holy shit, you are so fucking stupid.

Any intelligent person could tell it was you, even without the name change in the profile. I didn't even have to look at your garbage profile to find out. Different name, same stupid posts.

I felt a little sorry for you at first because your posts were mostly harmless, just really stupid. You were new, so I was hoping the stupidity was just a bit of 'noobism', and that you would get over it and gain some intelligence.

This was not the case.
__________________

<3 <3 HUGH JACKMAN <3 <3
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hoganís got no hair on his chest? Only friend heís got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.

Catalanotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 06:58 PM   #44 (permalink)
Been there, done that, and got the T-shirt, son, and you're just doing reruns.
 
Elipses Corter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Washington D.C.
Posts: 10,381
Elipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth reading
Default Re: 10 things learned from rants

Kiss my ass, bitch.
Elipses Corter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 07:03 PM   #45 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: WF KLIQ OVERALLS
Posts: 1,787
LINK needs to take rep more seriousLINK needs to take rep more seriousLINK needs to take rep more seriousLINK needs to take rep more seriousLINK needs to take rep more seriousLINK needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: 10 things learned from rants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalanotto View Post
How the fuck is posting a Dallas Cowboys picture 'owned and outed'?

Holy shit, you are so fucking stupid.

Any intelligent person could tell it was you, even without the name change in the profile. I didn't even have to look at your garbage profile to find out. Different name, same stupid posts.

I felt a little sorry for you at first because your posts were mostly harmless, just really stupid. You were new, so I was hoping the stupidity was just a bit of 'noobism', and that you would get over it and gain some intelligence.

This was not the case.
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

You have some insane interest in me, IT'S PATHETIC.

I didn't say you owned and outed me?

Plus c'mon insecurity, insults who is stupid here? I could bury you in any subject any day. Just because you think you are invincible on here because you get away with murder.

I mean really what do you ever say that isn't stupid? I clearly said that your posting a pic was not owned and outed. Maybe you should learn to read.
LINK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 07:13 PM   #46 (permalink)
Been there, done that, and got the T-shirt, son, and you're just doing reruns.
 
Elipses Corter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Washington D.C.
Posts: 10,381
Elipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth reading
Default Re: 10 things learned from rants

LINK is truly butt hurt about the way Cat treats him.

Dry those eyes LINK, the sun will come out tomorrow.
Elipses Corter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 07:14 PM   #47 (permalink)
ROMO INTERCEPTION
 
Catalanotto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Hugh Jackman's pants
Posts: 9,436
Catalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whore
Default Re: 10 things learned from rants

Quote:
Originally Posted by LINK View Post
In fact the day before I changed it Cat posted a pic on my thread she was a Dallas Cowboys fan. So owned...so outed... lol


I just....don't need to say anything else.


WAAAAHHHH, I AM GETTING BULLIED, WAAAAAAHHHHH


What a fucking wuss of a cunt you are.
__________________

<3 <3 HUGH JACKMAN <3 <3
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hoganís got no hair on his chest? Only friend heís got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.

Catalanotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 07:17 PM   #48 (permalink)
The Sundance Kid
 
CamillePunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Raised by wolves
Posts: 10,183
CamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: 10 things learned from rants

How come it's always the jobbers that get to be raped in the ass by Cat? It ain't even fair.
__________________
CamillePunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 07:19 PM   #49 (permalink)
GOAT
 
BAD NEWS GOON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: The bunker of liberty
Posts: 3,173
BAD NEWS GOON is getting a pushBAD NEWS GOON is getting a pushBAD NEWS GOON is getting a pushBAD NEWS GOON is getting a pushBAD NEWS GOON is getting a pushBAD NEWS GOON is getting a pushBAD NEWS GOON is getting a pushBAD NEWS GOON is getting a pushBAD NEWS GOON is getting a pushBAD NEWS GOON is getting a pushBAD NEWS GOON is getting a push
Default Re: 10 things learned from rants

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamillePunk View Post
How come it's always the jobbers that get to be raped in the ass by Cat? It ain't even fair.
Because they don't know their place/don't pay their dues in da business.
__________________
BAD NEWS GOON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 07:25 PM   #50 (permalink)
Working on my abs
 
legendmaker2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,671
legendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: 10 things learned from rants

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamillePunk View Post
How come it's always the jobbers that get to be raped in the ass by Cat? It ain't even fair.
its cause they want to make a name for themselves and think going after a person like cat is going help them, even tho it just makes them even more retarded.
__________________
legendmaker2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios