Fuck you and your negative rep, Hazaq! - Page 9 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Indy Wrestling, Debate League, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #81 of 94 (permalink) Old 05-26-2012, 07:59 PM
Moron
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: WF KLIQ OVERALLS
Posts: 1,787
Points: 0
           
Re: Fuck you and your negative rep, Hazaq!

Alright so hold on here and this isn't directed at just Goham, but includes Curran and GetReady2Fly because they started that suggestion thread. Would you guys even care about rep if you weren't getting negged so much?

I mean can you honestly say that if you had high rep you would make a suggestion?
LINK is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #82 of 94 (permalink) Old 05-26-2012, 08:16 PM
Moron
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 2,009
Points: 0
                   
Re: Fuck you and your negative rep, Hazaq!

That's gotta be one of the ugliest album covers I've ever seen bro.
Tronnik is offline  
post #83 of 94 (permalink) Old 05-26-2012, 08:31 PM
Is a Snit Head
 
FITZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Upstate New York
Posts: 16,889
Points: 6,597
                     
Re: Fuck you and your negative rep, Hazaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by goham202 View Post
No. I'm just saying it's ironic that people are bitching about me bitching.

And besides, only in the past 3-4 days have I really spoke out in this section. Some people only have high posts because they can get away with so much in this section
, whearas I've only been vocal in various WWE sections to amass my near 2,000 posts.

I expect to get red reps in this section because it's people basically trying to be assholes.


EDIT: And I just realized, when I went to sleep, I had over 450 points. Now, I only got 160.

Damn you all for giving me so many red reps. And my opinion is if you have a red bar under your picture under the left, you should be suspended from the sight because it obviously means that you are just pissing people off with obsurd statements.
First, fuck you.

Second, you suck.

Third, post count is turned off in this section and for a lot of other sections where you can spam a lot so you're wrong.
FITZ is offline  
post #84 of 94 (permalink) Old 05-26-2012, 08:36 PM
Working on my abs
 
mblonde09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,505
Points: 0
         
Re: Fuck you and your negative rep, Hazaq!

You should've known better than to make a thread whining about neg rep. I've currently got a Punk-hating, Orton mark who's seemingly on some sort of mission to neg me every chance he gets... nothing I can do about it, just got to suck it up.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
70% of this forum, if not higher, are morons.
mblonde09 is offline  
post #85 of 94 (permalink) Old 05-26-2012, 08:46 PM Thread Starter
I been A1 since day one, you .....s boo boo!!!
 
Jupiter Jack Daniels's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: The local traphouse
Posts: 11,887
Points: 4,288
                     
Re: Fuck you and your negative rep, Hazaq!

First of all, that ugly album cover is one of the best CD's to come out of the south. Easily top 5, if you bout that life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cage-Taylor Phitz View Post
First, fuck you.

Second, you suck.

Third, post count is turned off in this section and for a lot of other sections where you can spam a lot so you're wrong.


Jupiter Jack Daniels is offline  
post #86 of 94 (permalink) Old 05-27-2012, 03:53 AM
Moron
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 254
Points: 0
       
Re: Fuck you and your negative rep, Hazaq!

The phrase trolled into trollhood comes to mind...
8 Pound Gecko is offline  
post #87 of 94 (permalink) Old 05-27-2012, 05:38 PM
Moron
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 2,009
Points: 0
                   
Re: Fuck you and your negative rep, Hazaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by goham202 View Post
First of all, that ugly album cover is one of the best CD's to come out of the south. Easily top 5, if you bout that life.




That doesn't change the fact that it's ugly as sheeeit.
Worst cover since Lil Cease's debut.

Tronnik is offline  
post #88 of 94 (permalink) Old 05-27-2012, 05:41 PM Thread Starter
I been A1 since day one, you .....s boo boo!!!
 
Jupiter Jack Daniels's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: The local traphouse
Posts: 11,887
Points: 4,288
                     
Re: Fuck you and your negative rep, Hazaq!

Naw, Lil B's bitch ass have the ugliest covers.

But with the way technology is, it's obvious that a 1998 album cover is going to be deemed ugly in 14 years later.

Jupiter Jack Daniels is offline  
post #89 of 94 (permalink) Old 05-27-2012, 05:44 PM
Moron
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 2,009
Points: 0
                   
Re: Fuck you and your negative rep, Hazaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by goham202 View Post
Naw, Lil B's bitch ass have the ugliest covers.

But with the way technology is, it's obvious that a 1998 album cover is going to be deemed ugly in 14 years later.
Can't blame horrible cover ideas on technology bro.

96.

Tronnik is offline  
post #90 of 94 (permalink) Old 05-27-2012, 05:50 PM
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO
 
Catalanotto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Hugh Jackman's pants
Favourite(s): Rowdy Roddy Piper
Posts: 9,624
Points: 1,113
                     
Re: Fuck you and your negative rep, Hazaq!



1984


Best album cover ever.

Go fuck yourself.


Marks for Rowdy Roddy Piper
Real men wear kilts.

Rowdy Roddy cut his locks; but don't worry woman, he's still a fox.
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.

Catalanotto is offline  
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome