Democrats - Page 13 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums

View Poll Results: Greater political party problem

Entirely the Democrats fault 4 8.89%
Entirely the Republicans fault 13 28.89%
Both, slightly more Democrats fault 3 6.67%
Both, slightly more the Republicans fault 10 22.22%
Both parties fault virtually equally 15 33.33%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Reply

Old 05-27-2012, 02:39 PM   #121 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: WF KLIQ OVERALLS
Posts: 1,787
LINK needs to take rep more seriousLINK needs to take rep more seriousLINK needs to take rep more seriousLINK needs to take rep more seriousLINK needs to take rep more seriousLINK needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Democrats

First the lack of intelligence and subjectivity is amazing in this thread. Second what exactly did I say was wrong? America created modern democracy and don't deny it. Democracy failed in every other form.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8 Pound Gecko View Post
OH MY FUCKING This is just too fucking much even for me
Yeah for you to comprehend with Snrub's clit in your mouth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reservoir Angel View Post
Simple: America has the biggest and most powerful military in the world. So they win that contest; in that regard they are better than any other nation.

I'll concede the list of things Americans invented (though measuring an entire nation by what some of its smart people came up with seems odd...

Though I will take issue with saying America invented Democracy. Just... no. Democracy as we know it? Kind of. But saying they invented Democracy itself is like crediting Sony with inventing video recording because they came up with Blu Ray.

Even on the basics, a lot of the American Democracy originated from influence by the Native Americans. Seriously.
I cannot even address this. America has a weaker Air Force than Israel. It's Navy is not the best. The only argument you could make is our Marines and Navy Seals. Every other branch is harboring the poor kids that believe Bush was a god send.

How else would you measure a country's contribution to the world? Seems a little odd to me that any person not completely void of intellect would comment on this.

I never said invented and as I did say created, again how else would you say it? No democracy was ever as successful or survived. I mean what do you really believe that America did nothing for the world? And if not who did do anything? I mean I am all ears. Imperialistic British rule? Or dumbfucks like Snrub?

BULL SHIT. The Native Americans did not influence democracy. John Locke A LIBERAL influenced democracy as well as Plato, Aristotle and just about every other text from a philosopher opposing imperialistic republic rule. Native Americans influenced commerce if that is what you are implying? I don't know I just know that whoever taught you that was insane. Most tribal leaders were hereditary and not parliamentary. That means they were born into their position.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 View Post
I was going to respond to the first post until I read the second. Claiming that America created democracy negates everything you say from this point on in my eyes.
Well of course you will because you got slapped in the face with truth. Let's see some figures or are you too "right" to back up your point? Typical cop out threats of being right. The same kind of action that is burying this world and making a mockery of people that know what they are talking about and are helpless to naive insecure folk that just 'know they are right' without any evidence.

Sure takes a moron to dispute things with facts... JESUS
LINK is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 05-27-2012, 03:05 PM   #122 (permalink)
777
I'm a mad dog
 
777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Cave of the Great Spirit
Posts: 7,462
777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading
Default Re: Democrats

Quote:
Originally Posted by LINK View Post

Well of course you will because you got slapped in the face with truth. Let's see some figures or are you too "right" to back up your point? Typical cop out threats of being right. The same kind of action that is burying this world and making a mockery of people that know what they are talking about and are helpless to naive insecure folk that just 'know they are right' without any evidence.

Sure takes a moron to dispute things with facts... JESUS
So I'm supposed to waste time and effort proving to you that you have no idea what your talking about? Go back to the Land of Zelda and let the adults talk.
__________________

I love professional-wrestling.

"One thing I found out through my experiences in life is that if I don't like something, usually it's me who has to change." - Eddie Guerrero
777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 03:37 PM   #123 (permalink)
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
 
Catalanotto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Hugh Jackman's pants
Posts: 9,477
Catalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whore
Default Re: Democrats

Hey man, Hyrule is a nice place.
__________________

Detroit Red Wings/Dallas Cowboys
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hoganís got no hair on his chest? Only friend heís got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.

Catalanotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 03:37 PM   #124 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 254
8 Pound Gecko should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts8 Pound Gecko should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts8 Pound Gecko should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts8 Pound Gecko should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Democrats

Quote:
Originally Posted by LINK View Post
BULL SHIT. The Native Americans did not influence democracy. John Locke A LIBERAL influenced democracy as well as Plato, Aristotle and just about every other text from a philosopher opposing imperialistic republic rule. Native Americans influenced commerce if that is what you are implying? I don't know I just know that whoever taught you that was insane. Most tribal leaders were hereditary and not parliamentary. That means they were born into their position.



Well of course you will because you got slapped in the face with truth. Let's see some figures or are you too "right" to back up your point? Typical cop out threats of being right. The same kind of action that is burying this world and making a mockery of people that know what they are talking about and are helpless to naive insecure folk that just 'know they are right' without any evidence.

Sure takes a moron to dispute things with facts... JESUS
No one in the right mind would approach a mile near to going into an argument over this mountain of turds. Foil on your fuckin head bro.
8 Pound Gecko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 06:59 PM   #125 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: WF KLIQ OVERALLS
Posts: 1,787
LINK needs to take rep more seriousLINK needs to take rep more seriousLINK needs to take rep more seriousLINK needs to take rep more seriousLINK needs to take rep more seriousLINK needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Democrats

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 View Post
So I'm supposed to waste time and effort proving to you that you have no idea what your talking about? Go back to the Land of Zelda and let the adults talk.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8 Pound Gecko View Post
No one in the right mind would approach a mile near to going into an argument over this mountain of turds. Foil on your fuckin head bro.
Alright I'll bite. So did Snrub give birth to two children with 47 chromosomes? Is that what's with the one lining nonsense.

I mean 777 you argued that the whole 1% of Canadians(so many) are coming to America because of an overburdened system. So they travel further and waste more time, to avoid a wait. GENIUS. It doesn't take insults to see that is a retarded media ploy.

And 8 Pound Gecko you never add anything but a lot fire breathing dragonesque 'spewing' so put that foil on your face to stop all the men spunking on you.
LINK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 07:32 PM   #126 (permalink)
777
I'm a mad dog
 
777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Cave of the Great Spirit
Posts: 7,462
777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading
Default Re: Democrats

Quote:
Originally Posted by LINK View Post
I mean 777 you argued that the whole 1% of Canadians(so many) are coming to America because of an overburdened system. So they travel further and waste more time, to avoid a wait. GENIUS. It doesn't take insults to see that is a retarded media ploy.
Sigh, I don't know why I should bother, but I'll also bite.

Without getting into the semantics of the debate itself, did it ever occur to you that I, an actual Canadian, am infinitely more qualified to speak on Canadian policy and motives than you are? All your points consist of you jumping to inane conclusions based on partial information and half-truths twisted to fit your world view, yet your the first to complain about subjectivity. It's very apparent you have no real-world experience with the political process, be it American, Canadian or otherwise.

You don't know everything, deal with it.
__________________

I love professional-wrestling.

"One thing I found out through my experiences in life is that if I don't like something, usually it's me who has to change." - Eddie Guerrero
777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 07:46 PM   #127 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: WF KLIQ OVERALLS
Posts: 1,787
LINK needs to take rep more seriousLINK needs to take rep more seriousLINK needs to take rep more seriousLINK needs to take rep more seriousLINK needs to take rep more seriousLINK needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Democrats

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 View Post
Sigh, I don't know why I should bother, but I'll also bite.

Without getting into the semantics of the debate itself, did it ever occur to you that I, an actual Canadian, am infinitely more qualified to speak on Canadian policy and motives than you are? All your points consist of you jumping to inane conclusions based on partial information and half-truths twisted to fit your world view, yet your the first to complain about subjectivity. It's very apparent you have no real-world experience with the political process, be it American, Canadian or otherwise.

You don't know everything, deal with it.
Lol Reductionism=can mean either (a) an approach to understanding the nature of complex things by reducing them to the interactions of their parts, or to simpler or more fundamental things or (b) a philosophical position that a complex system is nothing but the sum of its parts, and that an account of it can be reduced to accounts of individual constituents.

You cannot make a point because you are Canadian. That does not qualify you for anything.

I HAVE A POLY SCI DEGREE from Westminster College Pennsylvania. I worked on the 2008 political campaign in Cincinnati. I am trying to get on the 2012 and have a job substituting teaching government and coach track, cross country and assistant bball. All of those involve real world experience with politics.

And no I don't know everything but I know this one. It is not an overburdened system. Its not even a relative thing 1% is nothing.
LINK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 07:47 PM   #128 (permalink)
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
 
Catalanotto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Hugh Jackman's pants
Posts: 9,477
Catalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whore
Default Re: Democrats

Getting owned in multiple threads, just log out and never come back already, you dumb fuck.
__________________

Detroit Red Wings/Dallas Cowboys
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hoganís got no hair on his chest? Only friend heís got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.

Catalanotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 07:48 PM   #129 (permalink)
Working on my abs
 
Camoron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 2,619
Camoron needs to make some friendsCamoron needs to make some friendsCamoron needs to make some friendsCamoron needs to make some friendsCamoron needs to make some friendsCamoron needs to make some friendsCamoron needs to make some friendsCamoron needs to make some friendsCamoron needs to make some friendsCamoron needs to make some friends
Default Re: Democrats

God Link just shut up
Camoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 07:51 PM   #130 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: WF KLIQ OVERALLS
Posts: 1,787
LINK needs to take rep more seriousLINK needs to take rep more seriousLINK needs to take rep more seriousLINK needs to take rep more seriousLINK needs to take rep more seriousLINK needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Democrats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalanotto View Post
Getting owned in multiple threads, just log out and never come back already, you dumb fuck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camoron View Post
God Link just shut up
You are both so insecure aye? Yes own away.

Other than talking crap on people that make up absolutely EVERYTHING.
LINK is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios