Democrats - Page 11 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums

View Poll Results: Greater political party problem

Entirely the Democrats fault 4 8.89%
Entirely the Republicans fault 13 28.89%
Both, slightly more Democrats fault 3 6.67%
Both, slightly more the Republicans fault 10 22.22%
Both parties fault virtually equally 15 33.33%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Reply

Old 05-26-2012, 12:48 PM   #101 (permalink)
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER
 
Reservoir Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 3,470
Reservoir Angel better hope they're relatively new hereReservoir Angel better hope they're relatively new hereReservoir Angel better hope they're relatively new hereReservoir Angel better hope they're relatively new hereReservoir Angel better hope they're relatively new hereReservoir Angel better hope they're relatively new hereReservoir Angel better hope they're relatively new hereReservoir Angel better hope they're relatively new hereReservoir Angel better hope they're relatively new hereReservoir Angel better hope they're relatively new hereReservoir Angel better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Democrats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffy Byro View Post
is their military really all that tho ?
When they spend more on theirs than the next 10 or so nations combined, it had better be. That's their main claim. On stuff that actually matters, they're kind of fucked eight ways from Sunday. But that whole "American Exceptionalism" thing (which I just call "American Arrogance" because that's all it is) forbids people from ever pointing out America's problems without being called anti-American or un-patriotic.

That's why I like Britain. Here people just fucking expect you to bitch and whine about everything that's wrong with the country.
Reservoir Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 05-26-2012, 12:49 PM   #102 (permalink)
Kiz
clive palmer
 
Kiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: vinny tan tho
Posts: 19,866
Kiz is probably liked by SeabsKiz is probably liked by SeabsKiz is probably liked by SeabsKiz is probably liked by SeabsKiz is probably liked by SeabsKiz is probably liked by SeabsKiz is probably liked by SeabsKiz is probably liked by SeabsKiz is probably liked by SeabsKiz is probably liked by SeabsKiz is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Democrats

uh nothing's wrong with america, it's LAND OF DA FWEEEEEE
__________________
Kiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 12:58 PM   #103 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: WF KLIQ OVERALLS
Posts: 1,787
LINK LINK LINK LINK LINK LINK
Default Re: Democrats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reservoir Angel View Post
Depends on how you measure that. In terms of military power, America is the best. In terms of most other things, you're not as fantastic as you think you are.
Military power? How so?

In terms of inventing just about everything useful in the world. Phone, automobile, airplane, air conditioning, tractors... pretty much just about everything was invented by Americans and the system that creates the most of these things Democracy was created by Americans.

I personally think the majority of us Americans are overbearing and arrogant but it doesn't replace the facts. The United States has contributed more to this planet then most other countries in terms of ingenuity, progress and knowledge. The problem is the modern version still takes credit while contributing basically nothing. The modern America has gone the way of arrogant "Christian Military" nonsense.

The real America had its midlife crisis in 1963 and died in 2001. Unfortunately though no one has replaced it either. So all the trash talking is pretty ironic.
LINK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 12:59 PM   #104 (permalink)
#24
 
LUCK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: 62 days
Posts: 19,099
LUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Democrats

ITT:
__________________


LUCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 01:04 PM   #105 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 254
8 Pound Gecko 8 Pound Gecko 8 Pound Gecko 8 Pound Gecko
Default Re: Democrats

Quote:
Originally Posted by LINK View Post
Military power? How so?

In terms of inventing just about everything useful in the world. Phone, automobile, airplane, air conditioning, tractors... pretty much just about everything was invented by Americans and the system that creates the most of these things Democracy was created by Americans.
OH MY FUCKING This is just too fucking much even for me
8 Pound Gecko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 01:06 PM   #106 (permalink)
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER
 
Reservoir Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 3,470
Reservoir Angel better hope they're relatively new hereReservoir Angel better hope they're relatively new hereReservoir Angel better hope they're relatively new hereReservoir Angel better hope they're relatively new hereReservoir Angel better hope they're relatively new hereReservoir Angel better hope they're relatively new hereReservoir Angel better hope they're relatively new hereReservoir Angel better hope they're relatively new hereReservoir Angel better hope they're relatively new hereReservoir Angel better hope they're relatively new hereReservoir Angel better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Democrats

Quote:
Originally Posted by LINK View Post
Military power? How so?
Simple: America has the biggest and most powerful military in the world. So they win that contest; in that regard they are better than any other nation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LINK View Post
In terms of inventing just about everything useful in the world. Phone, automobile, airplane, air conditioning, tractors... pretty much just about everything was invented by Americans and the system that creates the most of these things Democracy was created by Americans.
I'll concede the list of things Americans invented (though measuring an entire nation by what some of its smart people came up with seems odd...

Though I will take issue with saying America invented Democracy. Just... no. Democracy as we know it? Kind of. But saying they invented Democracy itself is like crediting Sony with inventing video recording because they came up with Blu Ray.

Even on the basics, a lot of the American Democracy originated from influence by the Native Americans. Seriously.
Reservoir Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 01:07 PM   #107 (permalink)
Convinced Vince to make me a Main-Eventer
 
Cliffy Byro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: My government has lied to me before haven't they?!
Posts: 10,101
Cliffy Byro has posts worth readingCliffy Byro has posts worth readingCliffy Byro has posts worth readingCliffy Byro has posts worth readingCliffy Byro has posts worth readingCliffy Byro has posts worth readingCliffy Byro has posts worth readingCliffy Byro has posts worth readingCliffy Byro has posts worth readingCliffy Byro has posts worth readingCliffy Byro has posts worth reading
Default Re: Democrats

Pffft.

Industrial Revolution ?, never happened.


Time to go to church, see ya !!
__________________
Cliffy Byro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 03:28 PM   #108 (permalink)
777
Walking Disaster
 
777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Cave of the Great Spirit
Posts: 7,205
777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading
Default Re: Democrats

Quote:
Originally Posted by LINK View Post
The US has 2.3 doctors per 1000 people and Canada has 2.1 doctors per 1000 people.
US life expectancy is 78 while Canada's is 81.
US quality ranking of all inclusive health care is #37 Canada's is #30.
Less than 1% of Canadians go to the United States for healthcare.

Fact one means the system is not overburdened at all. It is about equal to the US system.
Fact two means they are pretty much the same in their result.
Fact three means Canada has better quality in general by a slight margin and neither country is the best in the world.
Fact four means that a small percentage of Canada's population goes to the US for healthcare at all.

Okay so now that I have proved your theory(media) completely wrong. Here is why what I said is not made up.

The 1% of Canadians that are going to the United States to seek healthcare are looking for more prominent and quality surgeons.

They are not escaping a bureaucratic system in seek of a quicker root through the system(the US is more bureaucratic than them). They are not travelling thousands of miles to save time from the system(the travelling would cancel out the wait). The quality is really about the same for general healthcare, so they aren't leaving for general healthcare. They essentially have free healthcare because they have about an equal amount in taxes as the US therefore they are paying the cost of travel and more for the procedures that they are coming to the US for. No one is going to waste time travelling for small procedures or chronic illnesses. Therefore, these trips are only worth the cost if they are cut and dry expensive procedures that are better quality.

So the only logical conclusion(unless Canadians are just complete morons) is the 1% are coming for surgical procedures that they feel are better quality than Canada's. Why on earth would you choose to travel, pay more or leave home when suffering from a condition? To escape one bureaucracy for a worse one? To travel with a condition to SAVE TIME? To pay substantially more money to save some time? No its because they either think its better quality or it is.

OH and I forgot. Canadians do not pay for their health care in taxes in comparison. That is as big a myth as the overburdened system. I mean sure literally it comes out of your taxes. But Canadians and the US have about the same amount of taxes per citizen. So if Canadians are almost even in their tax burdens and the US pays for its own private healthcare that means you are getting a break so it is in fact free to you. Plus as far as I know US citizens taxes have historically done more for the world then Canada. I mean NASA has done just about everything with US tax dollars.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LINK View Post
Military power? How so?

In terms of inventing just about everything useful in the world. Phone, automobile, airplane, air conditioning, tractors... pretty much just about everything was invented by Americans and the system that creates the most of these things Democracy was created by Americans.

I personally think the majority of us Americans are overbearing and arrogant but it doesn't replace the facts. The United States has contributed more to this planet then most other countries in terms of ingenuity, progress and knowledge. The problem is the modern version still takes credit while contributing basically nothing. The modern America has gone the way of arrogant "Christian Military" nonsense.

The real America had its midlife crisis in 1963 and died in 2001. Unfortunately though no one has replaced it either. So all the trash talking is pretty ironic.
I was going to respond to the first post until I read the second. Claiming that America created democracy negates everything you say from this point on in my eyes.
__________________

I love professional-wrestling.

"One thing I found out through my experiences in life is that if I don't like something, usually it's me who has to change." - Eddie Guerrero
777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 11:54 PM   #109 (permalink)
Kiz
clive palmer
 
Kiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: vinny tan tho
Posts: 19,866
Kiz is probably liked by SeabsKiz is probably liked by SeabsKiz is probably liked by SeabsKiz is probably liked by SeabsKiz is probably liked by SeabsKiz is probably liked by SeabsKiz is probably liked by SeabsKiz is probably liked by SeabsKiz is probably liked by SeabsKiz is probably liked by SeabsKiz is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Democrats

yeah cos he's a fucking moron
__________________
Kiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 02:11 AM   #110 (permalink)
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Shining_Wizard1979's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,327
Shining_Wizard1979 needs to take rep more seriousShining_Wizard1979 needs to take rep more seriousShining_Wizard1979 needs to take rep more seriousShining_Wizard1979 needs to take rep more seriousShining_Wizard1979 needs to take rep more seriousShining_Wizard1979 needs to take rep more seriousShining_Wizard1979 needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Democrats

Quote:
Originally Posted by vamp1ro View Post
Point Made.

He's missing his cowboy hat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamillePunk View Post
STILL. WOULD.
Hey, I'm just checking because he, you know, passed away in 2004.
Shining_Wizard1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios