Tyrion Lannister (GOD to you mere mortals) Please get the Fuck out! - Page 9 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 05-22-2012, 12:05 AM   #81 (permalink)
Wog Piece of Shit
 
Jumpluff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 1,125
Jumpluff should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsJumpluff should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsJumpluff should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsJumpluff should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Tyrion Lannister (GOD to you mere mortals) Please get the Fuck out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rated Rô View Post
Why the fuck are you getting so worked up?

Yeah you explained to me, when did I say you didn't? Evo thought I was talking about who picked Pyro, but I wasn't talking about him, I was talking about you, where did you get the idea that you didn't explain yourself?


Guess which one you are.
__________________
Jumpluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 05-22-2012, 12:16 AM   #82 (permalink)
Great One?..
 
Rated Rô's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Posts: 9,925
Rated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whore
Default Re: Tyrion Lannister (GOD to you mere mortals) Please get the Fuck out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JM View Post
When you say "bashed me for no reason" that implies that there wasn't a reason given when in fact I've given it twice. Are you even aware of the words you type?
Quote:
I said that to JM when he bashed me for no reason
That clearly says I said to you who made you admin when at that time you didn't explain the reason.
__________________
John Cena is turning heel soon


Rated Rô is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 12:20 AM   #83 (permalink)
...
 
MrMister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: The Book of Love
Posts: 27,650
MrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Tyrion Lannister (GOD to you mere mortals) Please get the Fuck out!

Headliner, this thread probably needs a title change at this point. Just a suggestion.

also...lulz
MrMister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 12:29 AM   #84 (permalink)
JM
#Realtalk

 
JM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 26,462
JM is a HOF inducteeJM is a HOF inducteeJM is a HOF inducteeJM is a HOF inducteeJM is a HOF inducteeJM is a HOF inducteeJM is a HOF inducteeJM is a HOF inducteeJM is a HOF inducteeJM is a HOF inducteeJM is a HOF inductee
Default Re: Tyrion Lannister (GOD to you mere mortals) Please get the Fuck out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rated R™ View Post
That clearly says I said to you who made you admin when at that time you didn't explain the reason.
No that clearly says "I said that to JM when he bashed me for no reason". What the fuck are you talking about now?
__________________
#Realtalk


^CHAMPviaDQ^

Maple Leafs - Raptors - Steelers - Blue Jays - Florida State
JM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 12:30 AM   #85 (permalink)
Turn Out The Lights
 
Rush's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: It's a ruse
Posts: 18,236
Rush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep Weekend
Default Re: Tyrion Lannister (GOD to you mere mortals) Please get the Fuck out!

why is this thread still open after headliner committed a rape/murder on Rated R?
__________________

Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 12:31 AM   #86 (permalink)
SPICE/SWAG
 
swagger_ROCKS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 22,016
swagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Tyrion Lannister (Gord) Please get the Fuck out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesenfanteribles View Post
I do remember Pyro being a mod back then and being a good poster that he is. I think he just spoke his mind on that matter, but I think he's off the mark on that comment on the SD section as mentioned above.
Would have been a great time for me to shine on staff.
__________________

KARLA LOPEZ, THE HOTTEST MODEL/ACTRESS ALIVE. Sheamus, Swagger, Wade, Dixie, Cesaro, Sami, DB, RKO, Drew, Del Rio, Cody, Punk, AJ LEE / (STAY STRONG, JTG, AND DREW ) CHAMPviaDQ = Great GFX. GigiStar
swagger_ROCKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 12:36 AM   #87 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Bullseye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Rancho Relaxo
Posts: 10,897
Bullseye needs to make some friendsBullseye needs to make some friendsBullseye needs to make some friendsBullseye needs to make some friendsBullseye needs to make some friendsBullseye needs to make some friendsBullseye needs to make some friendsBullseye needs to make some friends
Default Re: Tyrion Lannister (GOD to you mere mortals) Please get the Fuck out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rated Rô View Post
You guys love Gord this much? just wow.
Gord's a fuckwit, but you're a bigger fuckwit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rated Rô View Post
I care because Gord got banned, he got banned for a reason, and they just bring him back like nothing has happend and letting him continue his off-topic discussions.

Someone asked it? I know what I read, when the chatbox is back on I will post how there were a FEW people questioning the permanent ban not just someone, like you're claiming.
Did you read Evolution's post at all, or has the weed that you 'smoke all the time' corroded what little brain cells you started off with? Evo banned him, and the ban was overuled by a higher power because the ban was not justified. Simple really, yet you fail to understand that. Hardly surprising given who it is though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumpluff View Post
Let's get a poll up on who wants Rated R banned with Yes or No as the option


Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger_ROCKS View Post
Would have been a great time for me to shine on staff.
There is never a time for you to shine on staff you transexual adoring suckup.
Bullseye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 12:39 AM   #88 (permalink)
SPICE/SWAG
 
swagger_ROCKS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 22,016
swagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Tyrion Lannister (GOD to you mere mortals) Please get the Fuck out!

Mav, I would do better than you, and you know this.
__________________

KARLA LOPEZ, THE HOTTEST MODEL/ACTRESS ALIVE. Sheamus, Swagger, Wade, Dixie, Cesaro, Sami, DB, RKO, Drew, Del Rio, Cody, Punk, AJ LEE / (STAY STRONG, JTG, AND DREW ) CHAMPviaDQ = Great GFX. GigiStar
swagger_ROCKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 12:40 AM   #89 (permalink)
Great One?..
 
Rated Rô's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Posts: 9,925
Rated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whore
Default Re: Tyrion Lannister (GOD to you mere mortals) Please get the Fuck out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JM View Post
No that clearly says "I said that to JM when he bashed me for no reason". What the fuck are you talking about now?
Yeah, I said the who made you admin part because you bashed me on the first page.

You said the rep system comment for no reason, and that's why I asked you, who made you admin.
__________________
John Cena is turning heel soon


Rated Rô is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 12:43 AM   #90 (permalink)
Turn Out The Lights
 
Rush's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: It's a ruse
Posts: 18,236
Rush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep Weekend
Default Re: Tyrion Lannister (GOD to you mere mortals) Please get the Fuck out!

Headliner made him admin. Problem?
__________________

Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios