Tyrion Lannister (GOD to you mere mortals) Please get the Fuck out! - Page 8 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 05-21-2012, 11:47 PM   #71 (permalink)
Great One?..
 
Rated Rô's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Posts: 9,924
Rated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whore
Default Re: Tyrion Lannister (GOD to you mere mortals) Please get the Fuck out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolution View Post
Have you smoked so much weed that you don't remember that the current admins haven't ALWAYS been the admins right?

Nitemare was in charge when Pyro was a mod/smod. It's irrelevant.
Where did Pyro come into this situation?

Quote:
What the fuck does that have to do with this thread? No seriously explain yourself.

This guy just did what Pyro usually does in every thread, goes off-topic.

Who picks these Admins/Mods?
I said that to JM when he bashed me for no reason, where's the Nitemare/Pyro talk coming from?
__________________
John Cena is turning heel soon


Rated Rô is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 05-21-2012, 11:48 PM   #72 (permalink)
Rest In Peace Ultimate Warrior
 
SPACE MOUNTAIN!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Traveled the World and the Seven Seas.
Posts: 15,352
SPACE MOUNTAIN! 31501 - 50000SPACE MOUNTAIN! 31501 - 50000SPACE MOUNTAIN! 31501 - 50000SPACE MOUNTAIN! 31501 - 50000SPACE MOUNTAIN! 31501 - 50000SPACE MOUNTAIN! 31501 - 50000SPACE MOUNTAIN! 31501 - 50000SPACE MOUNTAIN! 31501 - 50000SPACE MOUNTAIN! 31501 - 50000SPACE MOUNTAIN! 31501 - 50000SPACE MOUNTAIN! 31501 - 50000
Default Re: Tyrion Lannister (GOD to you mere mortals) Please get the Fuck out!

3 regular bans doesn't equal a permanent ban. Nitemare was banned tons of times and he's still around.
__________________

San francisco 49ers- San Francisco Giants-Sacramento Kings
SPACE MOUNTAIN! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 11:51 PM   #73 (permalink)
JM
#Realtalk

 
JM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 24,940
JM needs to be red reppedJM needs to be red reppedJM needs to be red reppedJM needs to be red reppedJM needs to be red reppedJM needs to be red reppedJM needs to be red reppedJM needs to be red reppedJM needs to be red reppedJM needs to be red reppedJM needs to be red repped
Default Re: Tyrion Lannister (GOD to you mere mortals) Please get the Fuck out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rated Rô View Post
Where did Pyro come into this situation?

I said that to JM when he bashed me for no reason, where's the Nitemare/Pyro talk coming from?
Pretty sure I explained why I bashed you fucktard. Twice actually.

Why don't you go pretend to smoke a bowl and then post in the wasting your life away thread about how awesome it is instead of continuing this as you're just embarrassing yourself. You are pathetic. Have been since 09 when you started your attention begging.
__________________
#Realtalk


^CHAMPviaDQ^

Maple Leafs - Raptors - Steelers - Blue Jays - Florida State
JM is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 11:52 PM   #74 (permalink)
Great One?..
 
Rated Rô's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Posts: 9,924
Rated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whore
Default Re: Tyrion Lannister (GOD to you mere mortals) Please get the Fuck out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumpluff View Post
Let's get a poll up on who wants Rated R banned with Yes or No as the option
So you want me banned because I misquoted someone? why does it seem like you're just trying to fit in? because no one just wants someone else banned for a misquote.
__________________
John Cena is turning heel soon


Rated Rô is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 11:53 PM   #75 (permalink)
Kiz
clive palmer
 
Kiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: vinny tan tho
Posts: 18,802
Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000
Default Re: Tyrion Lannister (GOD to you mere mortals) Please get the Fuck out!



i want you banned because you're an utter moron. does that count
__________________
Kiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 11:53 PM   #76 (permalink)
Moderator
 
Amber B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: NYC
Posts: 22,957
Amber B 26501 - 27000Amber B 26501 - 27000Amber B 26501 - 27000Amber B 26501 - 27000Amber B 26501 - 27000Amber B 26501 - 27000Amber B 26501 - 27000Amber B 26501 - 27000Amber B 26501 - 27000Amber B 26501 - 27000Amber B 26501 - 27000
Default Re: Tyrion Lannister (GOD to you mere mortals) Please get the Fuck out!

Headliner. God fucking bless you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamillePunk View Post
That's a brilliant comparison actually. Just like with Pyro, I don't really agree with Michael Savage but I do like to listen to him sometimes.
If anyone else wrote what Pyro writes on a daily basis, I'd think he's a complete fuckhead, laugh and keep it moving but there's something about his insanity and the fact that he can put a sentence together that makes me read his posts.

There's hundreds of super crazy conservatives on talk radio and I never listen to them. With Savage, I rarely miss a show and he's saying the exact same thing as the rest.
__________________







Amber B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 11:57 PM   #77 (permalink)
Wog Piece of Shit
 
Jumpluff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 1,126
Jumpluff 251 - 500Jumpluff 251 - 500Jumpluff 251 - 500Jumpluff 251 - 500
Default Re: Tyrion Lannister (GOD to you mere mortals) Please get the Fuck out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rated Rô View Post
So you want me banned because I misquoted someone? why does it seem like you're just trying to fit in? because no one just wants someone else banned for a misquote.
I want you banned because it would be funny, that is all.
__________________
Jumpluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 12:02 AM   #78 (permalink)
Great One?..
 
Rated Rô's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Posts: 9,924
Rated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whore
Default Re: Tyrion Lannister (GOD to you mere mortals) Please get the Fuck out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JM View Post
Pretty sure I explained why I bashed you fucktard. Twice actually.

Why don't you go pretend to smoke a bowl and then post in the wasting your life away thread about how awesome it is instead of continuing this as you're just embarrassing yourself. You are pathetic. Have been since 09 when you started your attention begging.
Why the fuck are you getting so worked up?

Yeah you explained to me, when did I say you didn't? Evo thought I was talking about who picked Pyro, but I wasn't talking about him, I was talking about you, where did you get the idea that you didn't explain yourself?
__________________
John Cena is turning heel soon


Rated Rô is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 12:02 AM   #79 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 607
kimino 50 - 100
Default Re: Tyrion Lannister (GOD to you mere mortals) Please get the Fuck out!

Havent seen such ownage after being a game master in a ragnarok game, same gold shit, but with better emoticons lol. Anyways, after all this and still posting? It makes me want to put this link at mi signature along with a message "Hate pyro enter here.... just kidding laugh at this bitch :O

Its rare to keep posting after people makes you look like a bitch, a loser, a butthurt, and many other things that one can think
__________________
Daniel Bryan was going to win at Wrestlemania but then he took a brogue kick to the face
kimino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 12:04 AM   #80 (permalink)
JM
#Realtalk

 
JM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 24,940
JM needs to be red reppedJM needs to be red reppedJM needs to be red reppedJM needs to be red reppedJM needs to be red reppedJM needs to be red reppedJM needs to be red reppedJM needs to be red reppedJM needs to be red reppedJM needs to be red reppedJM needs to be red repped
Default Re: Tyrion Lannister (GOD to you mere mortals) Please get the Fuck out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rated Rô View Post
I said that to JM when he bashed me for no reason, where's the Nitemare/Pyro talk coming from?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rated Rô View Post
Why the fuck are you getting so worked up?

Yeah you explained to me, when did I say you didn't? Evo thought I was talking about who picked Pyro, but I wasn't talking about him, I was talking about you, where did you get the idea that you didn't explain yourself?
When you say "bashed me for no reason" that implies that there wasn't a reason given when in fact I've given it twice. Are you even aware of the words you type?
__________________
#Realtalk


^CHAMPviaDQ^

Maple Leafs - Raptors - Steelers - Blue Jays - Florida State
JM is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios