Tyrion Lannister (GOD to you mere mortals) Please get the Fuck out! - Page 10 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 05-22-2012, 12:47 AM   #91 (permalink)
Great One?..
 
Rated Rô's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Posts: 9,924
Rated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whore
Default Re: Tyrion Lannister (GOD to you mere mortals) Please get the Fuck out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush View Post
Headliner made him admin. Problem?
Why are you changing the subject though?
__________________
John Cena is turning heel soon


Rated Rô is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 05-22-2012, 12:52 AM   #92 (permalink)
JM
#Realtalk

 
JM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 25,546
JM needs to be red reppedJM needs to be red reppedJM needs to be red reppedJM needs to be red reppedJM needs to be red reppedJM needs to be red reppedJM needs to be red reppedJM needs to be red reppedJM needs to be red reppedJM needs to be red reppedJM needs to be red repped
Default Re: Tyrion Lannister (GOD to you mere mortals) Please get the Fuck out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rated R™ View Post
Yeah, I said the who made you admin part because you bashed me on the first page.

You said the rep system comment for no reason, and that's why I asked you, who made you admin.
And there you go saying this for no reason crap again. And again I ask, are you even aware of the words you type? Basically you say I did it for no reason and then when I say the reason you say that you never said I didn't give a reason. Your moronic behaviour continues to amaze.

I said the rep system comment because you were being a slimy weasel and you deserved it. You care far too much and you were trying to dictate something that you thankfully have no control over by giving incorrect information that you pulled out of your ass. This has all been said before though. You continue to shock and awe. Again, please go pretend to smoke a bowl and share your divine thoughts on the surreal experience in the getting high thread because we all no you're a poser attention begging phony. GTFO.
__________________
#Realtalk


^CHAMPviaDQ^

Maple Leafs - Raptors - Steelers - Blue Jays - Florida State
JM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 12:56 AM   #93 (permalink)
Great One?..
 
Rated Rô's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Posts: 9,924
Rated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whore
Default Re: Tyrion Lannister (GOD to you mere mortals) Please get the Fuck out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JM View Post
And there you go saying this for no reason crap again. And again I ask, are you even aware of the words you type? Basically you say I did it for no reason and then when I say the reason you say that you never said I didn't give a reason. Your moronic behaviour continues to amaze.

I said the rep system comment because you were being a slimy weasel and you deserved it. You care far too much and you were trying to dictate something that you thankfully have no control over by giving incorrect information that you pulled out of your ass. This has all been said before though. You continue to shock and awe. Again, please go pretend to smoke a bowl because we all no you're a poser attention begging phony and GTFO.
How was I supposed to know you made the rep system comment becuase of this? You explained to me on the second page, when I made the "who made you admin comment" it was still the first page when I didn't know why you were hating, that's why at that time I made that comment because you hated on me (rep system comment) for no reason (at the time).

I don't know why you think I want attention, I swear to god I don't, you guys hate on me for my past comments but all of them were my opinion, and you guys STILL hate me for that.
__________________
John Cena is turning heel soon



Last edited by Rated Rô : 05-22-2012 at 01:00 AM.
Rated Rô is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 12:57 AM   #94 (permalink)
clive palmer
 
BIG TIMMY CAHILL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: vinny tan tho
Posts: 19,524
BIG TIMMY CAHILL 31501 - 50000BIG TIMMY CAHILL 31501 - 50000BIG TIMMY CAHILL 31501 - 50000BIG TIMMY CAHILL 31501 - 50000BIG TIMMY CAHILL 31501 - 50000BIG TIMMY CAHILL 31501 - 50000BIG TIMMY CAHILL 31501 - 50000BIG TIMMY CAHILL 31501 - 50000BIG TIMMY CAHILL 31501 - 50000BIG TIMMY CAHILL 31501 - 50000BIG TIMMY CAHILL 31501 - 50000
Default Re: Tyrion Lannister (GOD to you mere mortals) Please get the Fuck out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rated Rô View Post
Yeah, I said the who made you admin part because you bashed me on the first page.

You said the rep system comment for no reason, and that's why I asked you, who made you admin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush View Post
Headliner made him admin. Problem?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rated Rô View Post
Why are you changing the subject though?
__________________
BIG TIMMY CAHILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 12:59 AM   #95 (permalink)
Moderator
 
Amber B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: NYC
Posts: 23,540
Amber B 27001 - 27500Amber B 27001 - 27500Amber B 27001 - 27500Amber B 27001 - 27500Amber B 27001 - 27500Amber B 27001 - 27500Amber B 27001 - 27500Amber B 27001 - 27500Amber B 27001 - 27500Amber B 27001 - 27500Amber B 27001 - 27500
Default Re: Tyrion Lannister (GOD to you mere mortals) Please get the Fuck out!

__________________








Amber B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 01:02 AM   #96 (permalink)
Great One?..
 
Rated Rô's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Posts: 9,924
Rated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whore
Default Re: Tyrion Lannister (GOD to you mere mortals) Please get the Fuck out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Snrub View Post
Quote:
No that clearly says "I said that to JM when he bashed me for no reason". What the fuck are you talking about now?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rated R™ View Post
Yeah, I said the who made you admin part because you bashed me on the first page.

You said the rep system comment for no reason, and that's why I asked you, who made you admin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush View Post
Headliner made him admin. Problem?
That was the subject we were talking about and what Rush quoted, that is off-topic as it gets.
__________________
John Cena is turning heel soon


Rated Rô is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 01:03 AM   #97 (permalink)
JM
#Realtalk

 
JM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 25,546
JM needs to be red reppedJM needs to be red reppedJM needs to be red reppedJM needs to be red reppedJM needs to be red reppedJM needs to be red reppedJM needs to be red reppedJM needs to be red reppedJM needs to be red reppedJM needs to be red reppedJM needs to be red repped
Default Re: Tyrion Lannister (GOD to you mere mortals) Please get the Fuck out!

Good god you must have been dropped many times as a baby.

I'm pretty sure the reason existed before you knew the reason, idiot. Me doing something for a reason is not dependant on whether or not you know the reason it just means I had a reason. You can just consider yourself lucky that I told you.

Try to wrap your head around that and please. just. stop.
__________________
#Realtalk


^CHAMPviaDQ^

Maple Leafs - Raptors - Steelers - Blue Jays - Florida State
JM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 01:04 AM   #98 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Bullseye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Rancho Relaxo
Posts: 10,897
Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500
Default Re: Tyrion Lannister (GOD to you mere mortals) Please get the Fuck out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger_ROCKS View Post
Mav, I would do better than you, and you know this.
How's Karl?

You would, because I'd never want to be mod. You'll never become mod to try and prove this so loltrannylover.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rated Rô View Post
Yeah, I said the who made you admin part because you bashed me on the first page.

You said the rep system comment for no reason, and that's why I asked you, who made you admin.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Rated Rô View Post
How was I supposed to know you made the rep system comment becuase of this? You explained to me on the second page, when I made the "who made you admin comment" it was still the first page when I didn't know why you were hating, that's why at that time I made that comment because you hated on me (rep system comment) for no reason (at the time).

I don't know why you think I want attention, I swear to god I don't, you guys hate on me for my past comments but all of them were my opinion, and you guys STILL hate me for that.
What a dumb piece of attention seeking shit.
Bullseye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 01:08 AM   #99 (permalink)
Wog Piece of Shit
 
Jumpluff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 1,126
Jumpluff 251 - 500Jumpluff 251 - 500Jumpluff 251 - 500Jumpluff 251 - 500
Default Re: Tyrion Lannister (GOD to you mere mortals) Please get the Fuck out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rated Rô View Post
That was the subject we were talking about and what Rush quoted, that is off-topic as it gets.
__________________
Jumpluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 01:08 AM   #100 (permalink)
Great One?..
 
Rated Rô's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Posts: 9,924
Rated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whore
Default Re: Tyrion Lannister (GOD to you mere mortals) Please get the Fuck out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sXe_Maverick View Post
How's Karl?

You would, because I'd never want to be mod. You'll never become mod to try and prove this so loltrannylover.







What a dumb piece of attention seeking shit.
Explain yourself, I'm clarifying myself am I not, you're just hating on me and it's clear.
__________________
John Cena is turning heel soon



Last edited by Rated Rô : 05-22-2012 at 01:10 AM.
Rated Rô is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios