What the fuck?! (to SNOWMAN) - Page 4 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 04-25-2012, 09:50 AM   #31 (permalink)
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
CMWit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 1,364
CMWit 3501 - 4000CMWit 3501 - 4000CMWit 3501 - 4000CMWit 3501 - 4000CMWit 3501 - 4000CMWit 3501 - 4000CMWit 3501 - 4000CMWit 3501 - 4000CMWit 3501 - 4000CMWit 3501 - 4000CMWit 3501 - 4000
Default Re: What the fuck?! (to SNOWMAN)

Dualshock has quite the hardon for Cat eh? most of his posts are towards her, just ask for the nudie pics already dude and get it over with, FFS rub one out and call it a day
__________________
HOME
CMWit is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 04-25-2012, 09:52 AM   #32 (permalink)
Working on my abs
 
legendmaker2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,637
legendmaker2 1501 - 2000legendmaker2 1501 - 2000legendmaker2 1501 - 2000legendmaker2 1501 - 2000legendmaker2 1501 - 2000legendmaker2 1501 - 2000legendmaker2 1501 - 2000legendmaker2 1501 - 2000legendmaker2 1501 - 2000legendmaker2 1501 - 2000legendmaker2 1501 - 2000
Default Re: What the fuck?! (to SNOWMAN)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomasThunder619 View Post
FORZA ITALIA. Doesn't matter Inter or ACM.
Roma for the win
__________________
legendmaker2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 09:59 AM   #33 (permalink)
FORZA AC MILAN
 
steamed hams's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 4,049
steamed hams 8501 - 9000steamed hams 8501 - 9000steamed hams 8501 - 9000steamed hams 8501 - 9000steamed hams 8501 - 9000steamed hams 8501 - 9000steamed hams 8501 - 9000steamed hams 8501 - 9000steamed hams 8501 - 9000steamed hams 8501 - 9000steamed hams 8501 - 9000
Default Re: What the fuck?! (to SNOWMAN)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
You forgot that most of the mods were users in the past. Guess what happens if this Cat dude becomes a mod. You think that the loser will change one bit?

Yeah, you received lot of red rep but why do you care what a bunch of losers think? Only because they have green rep and you red does it mean that they are right and you are wrong? Who decides that? I mean look at some people here. They spend money on a wrestlingforum. LOL once again THEY SPEND MONEY ON A WRESTLINGFORUM and you care about them? That alone proves how many losers are here.
Yeah, they call you a loser because you complain about reps but they all have many green reps. What tell you that?
Look at the whole women in the signatures. Most of them have a brain of a little boy who just hit puberty.

Like I wrote, if you care about the rep system go on other internetsites where people really understand the rep system. What do you expect from people who post every second week "now this time Cena must turn heel"

Maybe you will receive more red rep and you will be banned, maybe me too but if I got banned one day some retards will celebrate that they owned me on the internet and they will think that they were the reason why I was banned while I enjoy the real life and have forgotten about these nerds like that Cat.
You must have a really sad life when you have nothing else to do than to talk about your clit on a wrestlingforum while other virgins post Lebron, Jordan or Roddy Piper smileys because they are too excited because they barely are connected with pussys.

I would like to talk about my dick too but I have better things to do with my dick than to talk about it on a wrestlingsite, you should try it too Cat you loser.
steamed hams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 10:02 AM   #34 (permalink)
GOAT
 
BAD NEWS GOON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: The bunker of liberty
Posts: 3,166
BAD NEWS GOON 5501 - 6000BAD NEWS GOON 5501 - 6000BAD NEWS GOON 5501 - 6000BAD NEWS GOON 5501 - 6000BAD NEWS GOON 5501 - 6000BAD NEWS GOON 5501 - 6000BAD NEWS GOON 5501 - 6000BAD NEWS GOON 5501 - 6000BAD NEWS GOON 5501 - 6000BAD NEWS GOON 5501 - 6000BAD NEWS GOON 5501 - 6000
Default Re: What the fuck?! (to SNOWMAN)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
LOL once again THEY SPEND MONEY ON A WRESTLINGFORUM
don't hate me cause i'm rich.
BAD NEWS GOON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 10:04 AM   #35 (permalink)
Fired by SCOTT STEINER
 
ice_edge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Sweden
Posts: 5,050
ice_edge 2001 - 2500ice_edge 2001 - 2500ice_edge 2001 - 2500ice_edge 2001 - 2500ice_edge 2001 - 2500ice_edge 2001 - 2500ice_edge 2001 - 2500ice_edge 2001 - 2500ice_edge 2001 - 2500ice_edge 2001 - 2500ice_edge 2001 - 2500
Default Re: What the fuck?! (to SNOWMAN)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
You forgot that most of the mods were users in the past. Guess what happens if this Cat dude becomes a mod. You think that the loser will change one bit?

Yeah, you received lot of red rep but why do you care what a bunch of losers think? Only because they have green rep and you red does it mean that they are right and you are wrong? Who decides that? I mean look at some people here. They spend money on a wrestlingforum. LOL once again THEY SPEND MONEY ON A WRESTLINGFORUM and you care about them? That alone proves how many losers are here.
Yeah, they call you a loser because you complain about reps but they all have many green reps. What tell you that?
Look at the whole women in the signatures. Most of them have a brain of a little boy who just hit puberty.

Like I wrote, if you care about the rep system go on other internetsites where people really understand the rep system. What do you expect from people who post every second week "now this time Cena must turn heel"

Maybe you will receive more red rep and you will be banned, maybe me too but if I got banned one day some retards will celebrate that they owned me on the internet and they will think that they were the reason why I was banned while I enjoy the real life and have forgotten about these nerds like that Cat.
You must have a really sad life when you have nothing else to do than to talk about your clit on a wrestlingforum while other virgins post Lebron, Jordan or Roddy Piper smileys because they are too excited because they barely are connected with pussys.

I would like to talk about my dick too but I have better things to do with my dick than to talk about it on a wrestlingsite, you should try it too Cat you loser.


Oh my gosh when did the sex change happen cat? Tell me more.

Last edited by ice_edge : 04-25-2012 at 10:48 AM.
ice_edge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 10:06 AM   #36 (permalink)
Turn Out The Lights
 
Rush's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Don't act like its a bad thing to fall in love with me
Posts: 17,942
Rush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on rep
Default Re: What the fuck?! (to SNOWMAN)

i didn't pay for my membership. (hi dualshock)
__________________


Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 10:35 AM   #37 (permalink)
Kiz
clive palmer
 
Kiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: vinny tan tho
Posts: 19,593
Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000
Default Re: What the fuck?! (to SNOWMAN)

my job paid for my membership
__________________
Kiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 11:17 AM   #38 (permalink)
Hail and Kill
 
The Manowarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Where The Lines Overlap
Posts: 8,696
The Manowarrior 8501 - 9000The Manowarrior 8501 - 9000The Manowarrior 8501 - 9000The Manowarrior 8501 - 9000The Manowarrior 8501 - 9000The Manowarrior 8501 - 9000The Manowarrior 8501 - 9000The Manowarrior 8501 - 9000The Manowarrior 8501 - 9000The Manowarrior 8501 - 9000The Manowarrior 8501 - 9000
Default Re: What the fuck?! (to SNOWMAN)

You know what? I don't care about rep. It doesn't mean anything. It's just for fun. I'm probably the only normal user to have so much red rep (sorry if I am forgetting anyone). Hell, maybe I will even get so much red rep, and will make it to the WF history as the most hated user ever. It would be cool!

Who holds the record?

P. S. You can't be banned for reputation. Again, it is just for fun.

Here in Lithuania we call some people "pochujistas". Literally "someone, who doesn't give a fuck". That's how I am feeling about rep.

As DualShock said, in other sites people actually know how to use rep system.

THANKS TO EVERYONE, WHO REPLIED TO THIS THREAD

Last edited by The Manowarrior : 04-25-2012 at 11:19 AM.
The Manowarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 11:22 AM   #39 (permalink)
Humbled
 
#dealwithit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 8,733
#dealwithit 16001 - 16500#dealwithit 16001 - 16500#dealwithit 16001 - 16500#dealwithit 16001 - 16500#dealwithit 16001 - 16500#dealwithit 16001 - 16500#dealwithit 16001 - 16500#dealwithit 16001 - 16500#dealwithit 16001 - 16500#dealwithit 16001 - 16500#dealwithit 16001 - 16500
Default Re: What the fuck?! (to SNOWMAN)

A LOLerpool fan paid for my membership.
#dealwithit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 11:25 AM   #40 (permalink)
Turn Out The Lights
 
Rush's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Don't act like its a bad thing to fall in love with me
Posts: 17,942
Rush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on rep
Default Re: What the fuck?! (to SNOWMAN)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomasThunder619 View Post
P. S. You can't be banned for reputation. Again, it is just for fun.
you say that like everyone doesn't already know it
__________________


Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios