Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums

Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums (http://www.wrestlingforum.com/)
-   Rants (http://www.wrestlingforum.com/rants/)
-   -   Who is the biggest and most annoying troll here! (http://www.wrestlingforum.com/rants/614111-who-biggest-most-annoying-troll-here.html)

TerraRayzing 04-24-2012 02:36 PM

Who is the biggest and most annoying troll here!
 
who you think it is?

THANOS 04-24-2012 02:37 PM

Re: Who is the biggest and most annoying troll here!
 
Mr. Premium by far. Then JustBringItBitch and ROCK316AE quite a bit behind.

ice_edge 04-24-2012 02:41 PM

Re: Who is the biggest and most annoying troll here!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dabossb (Post 11357693)
Mr. Premium by far. Then JustBringItBitch and ROCK316AE quite a bit behind.

Yup just shows how good this guy really is.

When people start trolling themselves into believing that he's a troll we sure get a clue that his bias is that damn awesome.

TerraRayzing 04-24-2012 02:55 PM

Re: Who is the biggest and most annoying troll here!
 
^Aren't you ROCK316AE himself? on another account? You kiss his ass everywhere!

Genesis 1.0 04-24-2012 03:26 PM

Re: Who is the biggest and most annoying troll here!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TerraRayzing (Post 11357742)
^Aren't you ROCK316AE himself? on another account? You kiss his ass everywhere!

HEY!:cuss:

Stop harassing Rock316's life partner.

nonamebadger 04-24-2012 03:52 PM

Re: Who is the biggest and most annoying troll here!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TerraRayzing (Post 11357742)
^Aren't you ROCK316AE himself? on another account? You kiss his ass everywhere!

BURN!

ice_edge 04-24-2012 03:56 PM

Re: Who is the biggest and most annoying troll here!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TerraRayzing (Post 11357742)
^Aren't you ROCK316AE himself? on another account? You kiss his ass everywhere!

Yes because you guys are just horrible clueless morons who can't get a difference between a bias one and a troll.:cool2

Also this fucking jealousy just reaches pathetic highs each minute:no:. Just about zero class with about zero understanding how internet really works shows on a lot of you people.

You come prance around as if you know anything and later make stupid groundless remarks that has no ground in anything except the cluelesness that has hijack your brain.

Am I kissing up to him? Hell no I think he's one of the most extremely biased dudes on this forum but that sure as damn doesn't mean he is bad or a troll or whatever else bullshit you people brainlessly try to accuse him of. Learn the fucking ropes and learn the difference before you try to come back as the next best home coming queen..since Jack this shit is not flying the right way here :cool2.

TerraRayzing 04-24-2012 04:34 PM

Re: Who is the biggest and most annoying troll here!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ice_edge (Post 11358035)
Yes because you guys are just horrible clueless morons who can't get a difference between a bias one and a troll.:cool2

Also this fucking jealousy just reaches pathetic highs each minute:no:. Just about zero class with about zero understanding how internet really works shows on a lot of you people.

You come prance around as if you know anything and later make stupid groundless remarks that has no ground in anything except the cluelesness that has hijack your brain.

Am I kissing up to him? Hell no I think he's one of the most extremely biased dudes on this forum but that sure as damn doesn't mean he is bad or a troll or whatever else bullshit you people brainlessly try to accuse him of. Learn the fucking ropes and learn the difference before you try to come back as the next best home coming queen..since Jack this shit is not flying the right way here :cool2.

You don't kiss his ass? lol we discuss anything about that guy and you pop up so yeah you do kiss his ass end of story!

Patrick Bateman 04-24-2012 04:37 PM

Re: Who is the biggest and most annoying troll here!
 
That Headliner guy.

ice_edge 04-24-2012 04:43 PM

Re: Who is the biggest and most annoying troll here!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TerraRayzing (Post 11358216)
You don't kiss his ass? lol we discuss anything about that guy and you pop up so yeah you do kiss his ass end of story!

Keep crying bitch and the rock316 will keep laughing at your pathetic attempts to entertain me.

And no I don't kiss ass but you apperently do to fit in here. What I do is always tell the truth unlike you.

Cry, cry for me like a little puppy that you are...or like that gawd awful Dawson's Creek emo kid:




"Wahhhh, Wahhh... life is not fair...wahhh I want to fit in here with the other pathetic clueless morons who live with about zero amount of braincells like me wahhhh, wahhh"...ahh shut your mouth you beyond useless butthurt cry baby.

Go back to your mommy's belly or man the fuck up...now that's how you end the story bitch:no:.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:22 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2