WORST - Page 9 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 04-27-2012, 12:36 PM   #81 (permalink)
Fired by SCOTT STEINER
 
ice_edge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Sweden
Posts: 5,119
ice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: WORST

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetReady2Fly View Post
By that analogy, I'm on the Gut Check on Open Shite Night. (not a comment on the actual OFN, just this section)

And the worst person here? On first impressions, ice_edge and YPG.
Crawl back to your cave 59 posts. Everyone here is to bored to see you flex those muscles...

Go ask Hogan to admire you. He loves that shit. You will flex your muscles while he will flex his. He will be like:

















And you will be like:



No, no wait that's just cat trying to be cute yesterday...

This is you:




Make Hogan proud keyboard warrior. Flex those finger muscles like a real "man".

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMWit View Post
This is dependent upon ones point of view, I choose to look at legend maker as a good poster whilst Nick Logan was a horrible troll, there is a difference in how you look at rants and how I look at it, you look at it with joyous eyes for trolls, I can appreciate the anti-troll that legendmaker is all
Well there is difference between good poster here on Rants and good poster in WF in general.

If talking about good posters here and taking this guy into consideration please give me a link to some of his rants and we'll see where we stand.

Nick Logan was providing people with entertainment and that's what good trolls do. Bad trolls are just horrible fails altogether. Just like that Comrade Wet Dream. That was a fail of a troll if we ever had one. Completely forgot to entertain the crowd. The guy(comrade) made about 1 funny post which he had stolen directly from me. So yes those kind of "trolls" (if we could call them that even) are true failures.

Well I do believe I look at it a bit differently than most people thing I do. But that's another story for another time.

Besides this site has lots of anti-trolls and you really don't need to hang around rants to find them. They are in sections that actually matter.
__________________

Last edited by ice_edge : 04-27-2012 at 01:51 PM.
ice_edge is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 04-27-2012, 12:45 PM   #82 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,776
Svart Svart Svart Svart Svart Svart Svart Svart Svart Svart Svart
Default Re: WORST

ice edge, by far. He's the WF equivalent of Nickelback. Only reason he exists is 'cause he provides passable entertainment.. only not the kind most normal people are proud of.
Svart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 01:11 PM   #83 (permalink)
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
CMWit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 1,364
CMWit CMWit CMWit CMWit CMWit CMWit CMWit CMWit CMWit CMWit CMWit
Default Re: WORST

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice_edge View Post
If talking about good posters here and taking this guy into consideration please give me a link to some of his rants and we'll see where we stand.

Nick Logan was providing people with entertainment and that's what good trolls do. Bad trolls are just horrible fails altogether. Just like that Comrade Wet Dream. That was a fail of a troll if we ever had one. Completely forgot to entertain the crowd. The guy(comrade) made about 1 funny post which he had stolen directly from me. So yes those kind of "trolls" (if we could call them that even) are true failures.

Well I do believe I look at it a bit differently than most people thing I do. But that's another story for another time.

Besides this site has lots of anti-trolls and you really don't need to hang around rants to find them. They are in sections that actually matter.[/color][/b]
I do not look at is as Rants and the rest of the forum as two different places, all undedr the same umbrella, and Nick Logan sucked period. He had not one good post. If you think that is not the case I ask for proof of an actaul good Nick Logan post.
__________________
HOME
CMWit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 01:20 PM   #84 (permalink)
Fired by SCOTT STEINER
 
ice_edge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Sweden
Posts: 5,119
ice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: WORST

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMWit View Post
I do not look at is as Rants and the rest of the forum as two different places, all under the same umbrella, and Nick Logan sucked period. He had not one good post. If you think that is not the case I ask for proof of an actual good Nick Logan post.
Well maybe you should do just that Wit(view rants and the rest of WF separately.) As far as Nick goes I was talking about his rant posts which at times where slightly amusing.

Although stupidity did him in, in the end.

Can't say I saw any of his posts (that I can remember) on other sections of this forum so I can't really comment on that.

Also good and entertaining can be 2 different things.
__________________
ice_edge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 01:24 PM   #85 (permalink)
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
CMWit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 1,364
CMWit CMWit CMWit CMWit CMWit CMWit CMWit CMWit CMWit CMWit CMWit
Default Re: WORST

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice_edge View Post
Well maybe you should do just that Wit(view rants and the rest of WF separately.) As far as Nick goes I was talking about his rant posts which at times where slightly amusing.

Although stupidity did him in, in the end.

Can't say I saw any of his posts (that I can remember) on other sections of this forum so I can't really comment on that.

Also good and entertaining can be 2 different things.
I choose to not do that, I am the same person here as I am in other sections, therfore I shouldn't look to have to change my persepctive just cuz I am entering a different section of the forum, still stand by Nick Logan never had a worthwhile post anywhere on the forum, shit poster and the inevitable happened
__________________
HOME
CMWit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 01:31 PM   #86 (permalink)
Fired by SCOTT STEINER
 
ice_edge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Sweden
Posts: 5,119
ice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: WORST

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMWit View Post
I choose to not do that, I am the same person here as I am in other sections, therefore I shouldn't look to have to change my perspective just cuz I am entering a different section of the forum, still stand by Nick Logan never had a worthwhile post anywhere on the forum, shit poster and the inevitable happened
Well in the end it's your business Wit. Although generally speaking people do change their personalities when they are ready to become empowered sheep(not saying that you are..just speaking in general terms) and come to rants.

As for Nick you do what feels right for you.

Inevitable happened indeed because he either was a moron or he really wanted that ban hammer to whoop his candy ass.

Either way it's not like I'm gonna cry about it. Just pointing things out as usual.
__________________

Last edited by ice_edge : 04-27-2012 at 01:39 PM.
ice_edge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 01:36 PM   #87 (permalink)
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
CMWit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 1,364
CMWit CMWit CMWit CMWit CMWit CMWit CMWit CMWit CMWit CMWit CMWit
Default Re: WORST

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice_edge View Post
Well in the end it's your business Wit. Although generally speaking people do change their personalities when they are ready to become empowered sheep(not saying that you are..just speaking in general terms) and come to rants.

As for Nick you do what feels right for you.

Inevitable happened indeed because he either was a moron or he really wanted that ban hammer to whoop his candy ass.

Either that it's not like I'm gonna cry about it. Just pointing things out as usual.
lol, sheep, I prefer to stay true to myself regradless of where I am poosting, a "heel turn" is not needed just stay true to you and who gives a fuck how you are perceived, but to change just for a section seems like trying to hard to fit in and be relevant, or get attention, not saying this for you but anyone in general, I wuold rather make a good post or thread than make a post about nothing in particular
__________________
HOME
CMWit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 01:38 PM   #88 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Land of the Honourable Squid
Posts: 354
GetReady2Fly
Default Re: WORST

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice_edge View Post
/lol
ice_edge is entertaining in a cunty sort of way. That's why I don't like him.
And he's just butthurt that I said him.
GetReady2Fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 01:50 PM   #89 (permalink)
Fired by SCOTT STEINER
 
ice_edge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Sweden
Posts: 5,119
ice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: WORST

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMWit View Post
lol, sheep, I prefer to stay true to myself regardless of where I am posting, a "heel turn" is not needed just stay true to you and who gives a fuck how you are perceived, but to change just for a section seems like trying to hard to fit in and be relevant, or get attention, not saying this for you but anyone in general, I would rather make a good post or thread than make a post about nothing in particular
Now don't get offended. I told you the sheep argument was not aimed at you. You're a smart guy you know how things roll.

I was talking about real sheep who just try to hard to fit in around here. Plenty of those you know. Neither of us (along side other sharp ones) are not part of that flock.

"Stay true to yourself"? unfortunately I don't believe in such concepts but to each their own I suppose. Although there are good reasons for that also(that I don't.)

Well the thing is this section seems like it almost was designed for certain aspect of human nature to come crawling back. Certain environments do.

Also no need for sarcastic undertones. We are not kids after all.

So what do you mean by nothing in particular? Can't see how that's related to what we are talking about here. Elaborate more on that.
__________________
ice_edge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 01:56 PM   #90 (permalink)
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
CMWit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 1,364
CMWit CMWit CMWit CMWit CMWit CMWit CMWit CMWit CMWit CMWit CMWit
Default Re: WORST

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice_edge View Post
Now don't get offended. I told you the sheep argument was not aimed at you. You're a smart guy you know how things roll.

I was talking about real sheep who just try to hard to fit in around here. Plenty of those you know. Neither of us (along side other sharp ones) are not part of that flock.

"Stay true to yourself"? unfortunately I don't believe in such concepts but to each their own I suppose. Although there are good reasons for that also(that I don't.)

Well the thing is this section seems like it almost was designed for certain aspect of human nature to come crawling back. Certain environments do.

Also no need for sarcastic undertones. We are not kids after all.

So what do you mean by nothing in particular? Can't see how that's related to what we are talking about here. Elaborate more on that.
I know the sheep comment was not for me, so no offense taken, and no sarcastic undertones, nothing inparticular was meant for NL, he would make posts in a thread, calling out another forum member and poosting nothing that had anything to do with the thread, hence nothing in particular, and yeah we're cool bro no worries
__________________
HOME
CMWit is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios