How come no one's thought of this before? I'll do my best. And to the clueless 12rs: no, not the son of Tywin.
Take a shot when...
- 'Wade Barrett', 'never' and 'world title' included in a post. Another one if topic unrelated (guaranteed)
- "Dolph Ziggler has the presence of [insert inanimate object]." Take another one if same post includes "Beside him [insert bland superstar] looks like Hogan/Austin/Rocky"
- any superstar debut thread turns into "Me want Ambrose/Moxley" (not including actual threads on said wrestler)
- declares legendary career without world titles a failure
- takes subtle shot at Daniel Bryan in a completely unrelated thread
- invalidates another poster's argument by whom they have in their avatar and/or signature
- gets called a broken record, another one if responds with 5 words or less
That's all I have for now. Feel free to add anything, try something non-wrestling (like video games, that's an entire different chapter). This isn't an attempt at your everyday butthurt Pyro rant, this is something similar turned into FUN. With alcohol!