Why do my threads keep getting closed! - Page 2 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 04-17-2012, 05:19 PM   #11 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 153
Comrade Wet Dream 50 - 100
Default Re: Why do my threads keep getting closed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwesource2012 View Post
I even got a .warning for spam posting!


Most likely because the mod thought nobody could be that retarded and took it as a spambot. Oh, how wrong he was...
Comrade Wet Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 04-17-2012, 05:26 PM   #12 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Thee Brain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: The Riverlands
Posts: 994
Thee Brain 1001 - 1500Thee Brain 1001 - 1500Thee Brain 1001 - 1500Thee Brain 1001 - 1500Thee Brain 1001 - 1500Thee Brain 1001 - 1500Thee Brain 1001 - 1500Thee Brain 1001 - 1500Thee Brain 1001 - 1500
Default Re: Why do my threads keep getting closed!

What a stupid and idiotic rant, I mean seriously? Did you even take a look at those so called threads who are absolutely ridiculous and beyond mental illness?

The worst thing is that you actually think those threads are good...or you're a troll, but I don't think so. You're really one of those people!
__________________
We Do Not Sow

"So many vows...they make you swear and swear. Defend the king. Obey the king. Keep his secrets. Do his bidding. Your life for his. But obey your father. Love your sister. Protect the innocent. Defend the weak. Respect the gods. Obey the laws. It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or the other.


"Do you even know what honor is?" Brynden "The Blackfish" Tully
A horse. Jaime Lannister to himself


"Jaime Lannister sends his regards"
Thee Brain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 05:27 PM   #13 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 56
wwesource2012 0 - 49
Default Re: Why do my threads keep getting closed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comrade Wet Dream View Post
Most likely because the mod thought nobody could be that retarded and took it as a spambot. Oh, how wrong he was...
explain how those three threads are retarded and yet I see threads every single Monday about santinos power walk, brodus clays dancers asses, people crying for the rock, begging for a cena heel turn, complaining about jericho/punk feud.

Did we need another one of those threads... Obv not
wwesource2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 05:34 PM   #14 (permalink)
Backyard Wrestling
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 339
Arcanine 251 - 500Arcanine 251 - 500Arcanine 251 - 500
Default Re: Why do my threads keep getting closed!

Your gonna have to turn heel, then you'll earn their respect.
__________________
Arcanine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 05:38 PM   #15 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Thee Brain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: The Riverlands
Posts: 994
Thee Brain 1001 - 1500Thee Brain 1001 - 1500Thee Brain 1001 - 1500Thee Brain 1001 - 1500Thee Brain 1001 - 1500Thee Brain 1001 - 1500Thee Brain 1001 - 1500Thee Brain 1001 - 1500Thee Brain 1001 - 1500
Default Re: Why do my threads keep getting closed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwesource2012 View Post
explain how those three threads are retarded and yet I see threads every single Monday about santinos power walk, brodus clays dancers asses, people crying for the rock, begging for a cena heel turn, complaining about jericho/punk feud.

Did we need another one of those threads... Obv not
Of course that your threads - if I can even call them that, are not the only ones that are absolutely awful, there are plenty of threads that are completely idiotic, full of nonsense and without even a point to discuss, but that does not invalidate the fact that your threads are so ridiculously stupid.

Just because your "threads" are different than the usual threads, that does not mean they are any less worse than the others. Remember that.
__________________
We Do Not Sow

"So many vows...they make you swear and swear. Defend the king. Obey the king. Keep his secrets. Do his bidding. Your life for his. But obey your father. Love your sister. Protect the innocent. Defend the weak. Respect the gods. Obey the laws. It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or the other.


"Do you even know what honor is?" Brynden "The Blackfish" Tully
A horse. Jaime Lannister to himself


"Jaime Lannister sends his regards"
Thee Brain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 05:44 PM   #16 (permalink)
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Still racing out at the Trestles
Posts: 4,765
Huganomics 8501 - 9000Huganomics 8501 - 9000Huganomics 8501 - 9000Huganomics 8501 - 9000Huganomics 8501 - 9000Huganomics 8501 - 9000Huganomics 8501 - 9000Huganomics 8501 - 9000Huganomics 8501 - 9000Huganomics 8501 - 9000Huganomics 8501 - 9000
Default Re: Why do my threads keep getting closed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwesource2012 View Post
How am i a fucking retard the threads are good, people were discussing them, theyre good fun, then Adolf Headliner came along and closed them all and wouldnt reopen them and never even gave me an explanation as to what i did wrong.

I even got a warning for spam posting!


That's a new one.
__________________

Quote:
Dolph Ziggler ‏@HEELZiggler
@ZigglersBetter: @HEELZiggler who's your fave comedian?

@WWESheamus
Huganomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 05:45 PM   #17 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 56
wwesource2012 0 - 49
Default Re: Why do my threads keep getting closed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thee Brain View Post
Of course that your threads - if I can even call them that, are not the only ones that are absolutely awful, there are plenty of threads that are completely idiotic, full of nonsense and without even a point to discuss, but that does not invalidate the fact that your threads are so ridiculously stupid.

Just because your "threads" are different than the usual threads, that does not mean they are any less worse than the others. Remember that.
Right so people were posting in my threads and having a laugh. They had a purpose, that purpose was for people to share funny scenarioes and stories with each other, I made them just for the banter... The most popular thread ive seen on this board is the funny pictures thread in general WWE and that serves no other purpose then to make people laugh. So that invalidates your argument shit stain
wwesource2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 08:11 PM   #18 (permalink)
Wog Piece of Shit
 
Jumpluff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 1,126
Jumpluff 251 - 500Jumpluff 251 - 500Jumpluff 251 - 500Jumpluff 251 - 500
Default Re: Why do my threads keep getting closed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwesource2012 View Post
How am i a fucking retard the threads are good, people were discussing them, theyre good fun, then Adolf Headliner came along and closed them all and wouldnt reopen them and never even gave me an explanation as to what i did wrong.

I even got a warning for spam posting!
You are a retard OP but +1 for that comment LOL.
__________________
Jumpluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 08:12 PM   #19 (permalink)
Wog Piece of Shit
 
Jumpluff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 1,126
Jumpluff 251 - 500Jumpluff 251 - 500Jumpluff 251 - 500Jumpluff 251 - 500
Default Re: Why do my threads keep getting closed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwesource2012 View Post
Right so people were posting in my threads and having a laugh. They had a purpose, that purpose was for people to share funny scenarioes and stories with each other, I made them just for the banter... The most popular thread ive seen on this board is the funny pictures thread in general WWE and that serves no other purpose then to make people laugh. So that invalidates your argument shit stain
As far as I know the Dragonball comparison thread didn't get deleted, that was fun. Yours are fucked.
__________________
Jumpluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 08:19 PM   #20 (permalink)
The one constant through all the years, Ray, has been baseball
 
Duplicitous Dub's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 13,045
Duplicitous Dub 17501 - 18000Duplicitous Dub 17501 - 18000Duplicitous Dub 17501 - 18000Duplicitous Dub 17501 - 18000Duplicitous Dub 17501 - 18000Duplicitous Dub 17501 - 18000Duplicitous Dub 17501 - 18000Duplicitous Dub 17501 - 18000Duplicitous Dub 17501 - 18000Duplicitous Dub 17501 - 18000Duplicitous Dub 17501 - 18000
Default Re: Why do my threads keep getting closed!

Adolf Headliner
__________________
Duplicitous Dub is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios