I'm following the rules - Page 10 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 04-17-2012, 04:30 PM   #91 (permalink)
Keep you lovin' brother happy
 
Craig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: A pavement in Glasgow with alcohol poisioning
Posts: 3,409
Craig is a HOF inducteeCraig is a HOF inducteeCraig is a HOF inducteeCraig is a HOF inducteeCraig is a HOF inducteeCraig is a HOF inducteeCraig is a HOF inducteeCraig is a HOF inducteeCraig is a HOF inducteeCraig is a HOF inducteeCraig is a HOF inductee
Default Re: I'm following the rules

HOLY FUCK PEOPLE.

Why can't we just have some JOY~! in here? (Bar the various lawsuits that could be filed against said JOY~!)

Jesus christ Queenie will be back in a week... or at least unbanned, fuck knows if he's actually coming back.
__________________

Craig is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 04-17-2012, 04:34 PM   #92 (permalink)
Seb
SMILEY GOD
 
Seb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Penguin
Posts: 15,532
Seb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep Weekend
Default Re: I'm following the rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig View Post
HOLY FUCK PEOPLE.

Why can't we just have some JOY~! in here? (Bar the various lawsuits that could be filed against said JOY~!)

Jesus christ Queenie will be back in a week... or at least unbanned, fuck knows if he's actually coming back.
Of course he'll back, what else does he have to beside lick Bruce "One good song" Springsteen's ass, post non-stop in PYP without having ever posted a picture, and get trolled by p smith?

__________________
Seb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 04:38 PM   #93 (permalink)
Turn Out The Lights
 
Rush's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: It's a ruse
Posts: 18,218
Rush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep Weekend
Default Re: I'm following the rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seb View Post
Of course he'll back, what else does he have to beside lick Bruce "One good song" Springsteen's ass, post non-stop in PYP without having ever posted a picture, and get trolled by p smith?

__________________

Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 04:48 PM   #94 (permalink)
Will Always be a Snit Head
 
TaylorFitz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Upstate New York
Posts: 15,292
TaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: I'm following the rules

McQueen should be above the rules.
TaylorFitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 05:54 PM   #95 (permalink)
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Still racing out at the Trestles
Posts: 4,788
Huganomics has posts worth readingHuganomics has posts worth readingHuganomics has posts worth readingHuganomics has posts worth readingHuganomics has posts worth readingHuganomics has posts worth readingHuganomics has posts worth readingHuganomics has posts worth readingHuganomics has posts worth readingHuganomics has posts worth readingHuganomics has posts worth reading
Default Re: I'm following the rules

You seriously think that Born in the USA is Bruce's best song, Seb? What kind of fuckery?
__________________

Quote:
Cody Barbierri @CodyBarbierri
Soon to be...
#HEELTALK ‏@heeltalks Aug 9
@CodyBarbierri WILL YOU RAISE HIM TO BE A FUCKING RACIST AS WELL?
Huganomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 02:05 PM   #96 (permalink)
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
CMWit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 1,364
CMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missed
Default Re: I'm following the rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolution View Post
His post word for word was "I think you're fucking retarded." Just FYI. It was hardly out of political correctness don't insult me by pretending I would get upset about something like that. It has nothing to do with whether Magic thought it was insulting or not. It was a stupid fucking post. McQueen is one of my favourite posters but he knows just like the rest of you should that you can't say that. Would you say that to someone in the WWE section or outside Rants? No you wouldn't. So don't post it in Mafia Games. You will all understand eventually.
He wasn't warned for the oven comment but was spoken to so he was already given a second chance. The fact of the matter is you don't understand the full story so you're not exactly in a position to comment. Calling someone gay as an insult is just as unacceptable as doing what McQueen did and if you do that you'll be reprimanded for it just like he was. I can't believe you're still trying to argue this.
That sounds ominous
__________________
HOME
CMWit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 12:17 PM   #97 (permalink)
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 1,527
Chuck Spears needs to make some friendsChuck Spears needs to make some friendsChuck Spears needs to make some friendsChuck Spears needs to make some friendsChuck Spears needs to make some friendsChuck Spears needs to make some friendsChuck Spears needs to make some friendsChuck Spears needs to make some friendsChuck Spears needs to make some friendsChuck Spears needs to make some friendsChuck Spears needs to make some friends
Default Re: I'm following the rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy won View Post
See, now that's baiting, and baiting is gay. You really are trying to get the whole sectioned banned aren't you, you fucking arrogant asshole cocksucker.
There is no reason to be pissed because someone got banned. It's a fact of life in any kind of forum, someone breaks the rules and the mods/admins ends up banning them. So get over it. Just be lucky to the fact you haven't recieved red rep from me. I am being in a generious mood.
Chuck Spears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 12:20 PM   #98 (permalink)
DOOMED
 
Role Model's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 33,090
Role Model is a HOF inducteeRole Model is a HOF inducteeRole Model is a HOF inducteeRole Model is a HOF inducteeRole Model is a HOF inducteeRole Model is a HOF inducteeRole Model is a HOF inducteeRole Model is a HOF inducteeRole Model is a HOF inducteeRole Model is a HOF inducteeRole Model is a HOF inductee
Default Re: I'm following the rules

I think Baby K is doing a brilliant job, and we're lucky to have him on board.
__________________
Role Model is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 10:26 PM   #99 (permalink)
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
 
Catalanotto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Hugh Jackman's pants
Posts: 9,438
Catalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whore
Default Re: I'm following the rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck Spears View Post
There is no reason to be pissed because someone got banned. It's a fact of life in any kind of forum, someone breaks the rules and the mods/admins ends up banning them. So get over it. Just be lucky to the fact you haven't recieved red rep from me. I am being in a generious mood.


Though in this case, I think most of the complaints come because it was a popular member, I think some of the complaints stem from the fact that this sort of thing isn't carried out against everyone. There have been people here who have shit in threads with insults and not even a warning, but a retarded member gets called retarded and it is ban time.

I am not saying the ban was wrong, though. The rules are that people can't do that shit outside of rants, which is why I keep my bullshit here. Just saying that if one person is going to get nailed for it, everyone should.

Also, had this been someone like ice_edge, no one would have a problem with him being banned, but when it is someone who is popular/well liked by a lot of people, it's 'not fair', etc.
__________________

<3 <3 HUGH JACKMAN <3 <3
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hoganís got no hair on his chest? Only friend heís got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.

Catalanotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 10:45 PM   #100 (permalink)
I'm Star Lord, man.
 
BOOGIE COUSINS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Traveled the World and the Seven Seas.
Posts: 15,958
BOOGIE COUSINS made the HOF BallotBOOGIE COUSINS made the HOF BallotBOOGIE COUSINS made the HOF BallotBOOGIE COUSINS made the HOF BallotBOOGIE COUSINS made the HOF BallotBOOGIE COUSINS made the HOF BallotBOOGIE COUSINS made the HOF BallotBOOGIE COUSINS made the HOF BallotBOOGIE COUSINS made the HOF BallotBOOGIE COUSINS made the HOF BallotBOOGIE COUSINS made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: I'm following the rules

lol comrade wet dream got banned.
__________________

San francisco 49ers- San Francisco Giants-Sacramento Kings
BOOGIE COUSINS is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios