It is impossible to have conversation on this forum. - Page 5 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 03-03-2012, 04:17 AM   #41 (permalink)
Survivor
 
FoxSteiner's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Central Europe
Posts: 1,119
FoxSteiner FoxSteiner FoxSteiner FoxSteiner
Default Re: It is impossible to have conversation on this forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowking View Post
I actually prefer this forum to others I've been on, don't have much issue with it. At least you can speak your mind for the most part, without having to worry about getting banned for cursing or making fun of wrestlers.
This. The most of the other Forums don't have much activity going on, and lately I'm enjoying more reading/posting in the Non-Wrestling Section
And there's no other Forum with more Trolls&Idiots to laugh about then here on the WF!
__________________
FoxSteiner is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 03-03-2012, 04:22 AM   #42 (permalink)
Jonathan Coachman
 
Ghetto Anthony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 7,483
Ghetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friends
Default Re: It is impossible to have conversation on this forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFoxHardyBrand View Post
This. The most of the other Forums don't have much activity going on, and lately I'm enjoying more reading/posting in the Non-Wrestling Section
And there's no other Forum with more Trolls&Idiots to laugh about then here on the WF!
Allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies, and are more than just ice king on the cake. We iften put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Make my words, when you get down to the brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts, instead of making a half-harded effort. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it's a peach of cake.
__________________
Ghetto Anthony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 04:43 AM   #43 (permalink)
Survivor
 
FoxSteiner's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Central Europe
Posts: 1,119
FoxSteiner FoxSteiner FoxSteiner FoxSteiner
Default Re: It is impossible to have conversation on this forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghetto Anthony View Post
Allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies, and are more than just ice king on the cake. We iften put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Make my words, when you get down to the brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts, instead of making a half-harded effort. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it's a peach of cake.
So, I now get me that in a way I really understand it. I didn't get a thing out of that
__________________
FoxSteiner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 04:49 AM   #44 (permalink)
The Sundance Kid
 
CamillePunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Raised by wolves
Posts: 10,271
CamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: It is impossible to have conversation on this forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrilla View Post
racist
How dare you say that to me after I bought your fucking oranges.
__________________
CamillePunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 04:56 AM   #45 (permalink)
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags
 
nazzac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: The Brandwagon
Posts: 3,550
nazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: It is impossible to have conversation on this forum.

I have been around plenty of forums. Some forums have posters with great knowledge, but the problem is that the forum is not active enough. Some forums, you get a lot of idiots or marks, but the forum is a lot more active.

One thing i had a problem with was when i did the your thoughts thing. I did that so people can discuss older events. I got some good replys, but then again i got na lot of people complaining about me posting these threads. It's a wrestling forum to discuss wrestling (and other things). I post threads about the past and people flame at me for it just because i wasn't talking about CM Punk or anything else modern. Things like that ruin threads and ruin the discussions
nazzac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 08:14 AM   #46 (permalink)
TAKIN' A MULLIGAN
 
Chismo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: WHERE THE BUFFALO ROAM
Posts: 15,770
Chismo has made a name for themselvesChismo has made a name for themselvesChismo has made a name for themselvesChismo has made a name for themselvesChismo has made a name for themselvesChismo has made a name for themselvesChismo has made a name for themselvesChismo has made a name for themselvesChismo has made a name for themselvesChismo has made a name for themselvesChismo has made a name for themselves
Default Re: It is impossible to have conversation on this forum.

There should be a warning before entering the WWE sections: never go full retard.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanbrian View Post
TV shows are the best entertainment programmes like wrestling. My favourite TV show is RAW and SMACK DOWN. I specially like fight of Rey mysterio and Randy Ortan. It was very amazing fight with lots of stunt.
Chismo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 08:36 AM   #47 (permalink)
On the road with the Brotherhood Without Banners
 
Green's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: London, England
Posts: 2,883
Green Green Green Green Green Green Green Green Green Green Green
Default Re: It is impossible to have conversation on this forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headliner View Post
Never said that.
There's back & forth in plenty of threads actually. And thanks for the compliment.
Actually GA is kinda on the money. A lot of the threads in the wrestling sections involve people typing out their opinion on something then moving on. There isn't much back and forth or genuine discussion, at least in my experience.

Thats my main beef with the forum. Can't complain too much about the retards, they come with the territory of such an active place
__________________


"My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious"
Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 10:42 AM   #48 (permalink)
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
Ruck_Fules's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Utah
Posts: 1,980
Ruck_Fules Ruck_Fules Ruck_Fules Ruck_Fules Ruck_Fules Ruck_Fules Ruck_Fules Ruck_Fules Ruck_Fules Ruck_Fules Ruck_Fules
Default Re: It is impossible to have conversation on this forum.

In a world where everybody wants their opinion heard, a lot of people don't call bull shit on something somebody would say. I agree with everything GA said, for once.
Ruck_Fules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 10:52 AM   #49 (permalink)
Taking orders from THE MACHINE
 
#ROOT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: New York City
Posts: 19,729
#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore
Default Re: It is impossible to have conversation on this forum.

This forum would be great if it wasn't for all the members.
#ROOT is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 11:06 AM   #50 (permalink)
Hi
 
Headliner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 44,227
Headliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on rep
Default Re: It is impossible to have conversation on this forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by green25814 View Post
Actually GA is kinda on the money. A lot of the threads in the wrestling sections involve people typing out their opinion on something then moving on. There isn't much back and forth or genuine discussion, at least in my experience.

Thats my main beef with the forum. Can't complain too much about the retards, they come with the territory of such an active place
With the amount of threads we have, of course there will be posts like that. The hot topics will get the back & forth discussion. Or good posters that spot good threads might go back & forth.

We get rid of as many posters as we can, but when it comes down to it we can't ban someone for being 10 years old.
__________________
Headliner is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios