Pro gay only ! - Page 6 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 02-26-2012, 08:00 AM   #51 (permalink)
Working on my possession
 
DualShock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bosnia-Herzegovina
Posts: 4,283
DualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Pro gay only !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolution View Post
If you're anti-gay you don't deserve an opinion. On anything.
Nice avatar LOL
Was that when CM Punk insulted a fan with "nice mohawk you homo" and we all laughed about because he was great and entertaining how he "put a homo in his place" and you thought that CM Punk was so epic that night that you use him as your avatar?

To all homosexual wrestlingfans in this forum: don`t let someone fool you. This site is full of homophobic people, the point is that they are a bunch of hypocrites(example Evolution).
They will make a gay wrestlingfan thread 15 sites long how they have nothing against gays, they will argue with anti-gay people, they will even threat other people who are anti-gay but at the same time they will make a CM Punk homophobic moment their avatar or sig, they will post Randy Orton & John Cena photoshoped gay pictures because gay is funny and they will mark out if CM Punk, John Cena or The Rock call someone a fag because "the good ol CM Punk is back", "Cena was funny for the first time since 7 years" or "The Rock proved with the gay insult why he is the most funny and most entertaining superstar in the history"
Think about it why is it more funny to have a photoshopped pic of Cena & Orton in a bed than a photoshopped picture of Cena & Maryse.
The same people who write this hypocritical BS how they wonder why some people still don`t accept gays will laugh about a Cena & Orton gay picture.

Homosexual wrestlingfans, have you ever asked yourself why is it when you visit this forum or any other wrestling or non-wrestling forum in the world wide web you always receive friendly responses, how you are already accepted, how people have no problems that someone is gay and how they react agressive to some people who are anti-gay but in real life we still have no star in WWE, UFC, NBA, NFL or NHL who is openly gay, how you still have problems in some situation to admit that you are gay and that you still have some problems to achieve some goals in your life because of this.

Why is it that? Because they are hypocrites. They will comment in a forum how they accept you but they will stab you in the back in real life because you are gay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorFitz View Post
I like that the OP claims to be speaking for the majority when the majority hear clearly don't agree with him. And if anyone is likely to hate gay people it's the posters here. Mostly young straight guys from all over the world and must of us think you're a fucking idiot.
That`s the perfect example. If the OP is wrong and the majority is pro gay, the homosexuals would achieve more in their life and the world. We will have more gay people in the politics, science, Hollywood, music, sports.
We have gay people in this area but nobody knows that they are gay because gays are still not accepted.
So tell me why is it like that when the OP is a moron who lies that he speaks for the majority?
Maybe because the OP is not a moron and he speaks for the majority. Maybe you are all hypocritical morons who are part of the majority the OP is talking about.
__________________
June 23 1996 - October 5th 1999
The real Attitude Era

http://www.pyroandballyhoo.com/




DualShock is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 02-26-2012, 08:28 AM   #52 (permalink)
Kiz
clive palmer
 
Kiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: vinny tan tho
Posts: 19,859
Kiz is probably liked by SeabsKiz is probably liked by SeabsKiz is probably liked by SeabsKiz is probably liked by SeabsKiz is probably liked by SeabsKiz is probably liked by SeabsKiz is probably liked by SeabsKiz is probably liked by SeabsKiz is probably liked by SeabsKiz is probably liked by SeabsKiz is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Pro gay only !

sexuality discussions?

almost as boring as religious discussions. almost
__________________
Kiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 08:48 AM   #53 (permalink)
Little Poppa Pump
 
AntiFlag607's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Burns Park
Posts: 2,035
AntiFlag607 is getting a pushAntiFlag607 is getting a pushAntiFlag607 is getting a pushAntiFlag607 is getting a pushAntiFlag607 is getting a pushAntiFlag607 is getting a pushAntiFlag607 is getting a pushAntiFlag607 is getting a pushAntiFlag607 is getting a pushAntiFlag607 is getting a pushAntiFlag607 is getting a push
Default Re: Pro gay only !

At the end of the day it should be to each his own as far as sexual preference. I don't see why people care so much about things that don't affect them personally, it seems like a lot of unnecessary stress to expend that much energy on anger.
I do however have one bone to pick (pardon the pun ) with the gay community, and that is the super gay pride parades that happen every once in awhile. All I know is its kinda awkward to be walking with your young cousin and have to explain to him why there are a bunch of dudes in ass-less chaps, biker gear, tightie whities, and other assorted Village People costumes making out in the middle of the street to Madonna music. I've always wondered what the point of those events was, it seems like a strange way to try to gain acceptance.

....mazel tov though.
__________________
Lots of good (full length) videos that dont suck (including wrestling) @ www.dailymotion.com/AntiFlag607, check it out.
AntiFlag607 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 08:52 AM   #54 (permalink)
Fired by SCOTT STEINER
 
LeapingLannyPoffo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 5,130
LeapingLannyPoffo is getting a pushLeapingLannyPoffo is getting a pushLeapingLannyPoffo is getting a pushLeapingLannyPoffo is getting a pushLeapingLannyPoffo is getting a pushLeapingLannyPoffo is getting a pushLeapingLannyPoffo is getting a pushLeapingLannyPoffo is getting a pushLeapingLannyPoffo is getting a pushLeapingLannyPoffo is getting a pushLeapingLannyPoffo is getting a push
Default Re: Pro gay only !

The OP is a homo.
__________________
Seabs is a retrard
LeapingLannyPoffo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 09:00 AM   #55 (permalink)
Holdin' it Dine for the South since 88
 
Notorious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Houston
Posts: 21,199
Notorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Pro gay only !

I give 0 fucks on who's gay and who's not gay. I'm not a homophobe, I have no problem with gay people as long as they don't try to "hit" on me.
__________________
Notorious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 09:08 AM   #56 (permalink)
LadiesMan217
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 948
I know its Kojima should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsI know its Kojima should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsI know its Kojima should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Pro gay only !

The only gay people i dont like are the ones who are all up in your face like "ya im gay! So what you have a problem a with that?? Its 2012 i can be gay if i want to be!!" and im all dude i stopped here to get a bag of chips leave me alone...fag. I dont shove my sexual orientation in your face so dont shove it in mine. I like the gays who realize theyre a man/woman who is gay and not just a gay man/woman. Yall can do other stuff during the day too ya know
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by nWo2010 View Post
yeah..like I want some guy named Kofi to teach me how to read
I know its Kojima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 09:16 AM   #57 (permalink)
Celestial Messiah
 
reDREDD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 33,591
reDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Pro gay only !

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
Nice avatar LOL
Was that when CM Punk insulted a fan with "nice mohawk you homo" and we all laughed about because he was great and entertaining how he "put a homo in his place" and you thought that CM Punk was so epic that night that you use him as your avatar?

To all homosexual wrestlingfans in this forum: don`t let someone fool you. This site is full of homophobic people, the point is that they are a bunch of hypocrites(example Evolution).
They will make a gay wrestlingfan thread 15 sites long how they have nothing against gays, they will argue with anti-gay people, they will even threat other people who are anti-gay but at the same time they will make a CM Punk homophobic moment their avatar or sig, they will post Randy Orton & John Cena photoshoped gay pictures because gay is funny and they will mark out if CM Punk, John Cena or The Rock call someone a fag because "the good ol CM Punk is back", "Cena was funny for the first time since 7 years" or "The Rock proved with the gay insult why he is the most funny and most entertaining superstar in the history"
Think about it why is it more funny to have a photoshopped pic of Cena & Orton in a bed than a photoshopped picture of Cena & Maryse.
The same people who write this hypocritical BS how they wonder why some people still don`t accept gays will laugh about a Cena & Orton gay picture.

Homosexual wrestlingfans, have you ever asked yourself why is it when you visit this forum or any other wrestling or non-wrestling forum in the world wide web you always receive friendly responses, how you are already accepted, how people have no problems that someone is gay and how they react agressive to some people who are anti-gay but in real life we still have no star in WWE, UFC, NBA, NFL or NHL who is openly gay, how you still have problems in some situation to admit that you are gay and that you still have some problems to achieve some goals in your life because of this.

Why is it that? Because they are hypocrites. They will comment in a forum how they accept you but they will stab you in the back in real life because you are gay.


That`s the perfect example. If the OP is wrong and the majority is pro gay, the homosexuals would achieve more in their life and the world. We will have more gay people in the politics, science, Hollywood, music, sports.
We have gay people in this area but nobody knows that they are gay because gays are still not accepted.
So tell me why is it like that when the OP is a moron who lies that he speaks for the majority?
Maybe because the OP is not a moron and he speaks for the majority. Maybe you are all hypocritical morons who are part of the majority the OP is talking about.
Im sorry but what the fuck is your point?

Are you commenting on how we are all secretly anti gay and how thats wrong, or do you hate gay people or what?
__________________
reDREDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 09:20 AM   #58 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Philly
Posts: 4,995
-Extra- better hope they're relatively new here-Extra- better hope they're relatively new here-Extra- better hope they're relatively new here-Extra- better hope they're relatively new here-Extra- better hope they're relatively new here-Extra- better hope they're relatively new here-Extra- better hope they're relatively new here-Extra- better hope they're relatively new here-Extra- better hope they're relatively new here-Extra- better hope they're relatively new here-Extra- better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Pro gay only !

-Extra- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 09:21 AM   #59 (permalink)
checking the male
 
samizayn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: B+
Posts: 9,857
samizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth reading
Default Re: Pro gay only !

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamillePunk View Post
Feel like this is as good a place as any to push that Men of Wrestling forum idea. Come on, I want to rate Big Ezeke's shoulder muscles' muscles.
Too prominent/veiny. The muscles on the eyeballs on the other hand...
__________________

samizayn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 09:24 AM   #60 (permalink)
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO
 
JoseDRiveraTCR7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Bronx, NY
Posts: 9,583
JoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Pro gay only !

LOL, Xray is either the troll or idiot who thought CM Punk's video was directed to Bobby Brown and not Chris Brown. This thread is going to be entertaining with all the stupid shit Xray is going to write.
__________________
JoseDRiveraTCR7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios