Is everyone on the Internet a troll? - Page 7 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #61 of 93 (permalink) Old 01-06-2012, 07:32 PM
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Smith_Jensen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,431
Points: 0
                     
Re: Is everyone on the Internet a troll?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcc View Post
Rock316AE banned? More evidence of the sanitizing of this forum. You can't say anything negative about Punk or you're kicked out. He was a great poster who posted facts, but if you don't agree with the Gestapo you're going to get banned.

The thought police (aka mods) will be coming for me now. I'm not long for this forum.
I am pretty sure that he was banned for saying a lot of stupid stuff. This forum is a great place. Wrestling fans fall into two categories. Guys who are really cool & neat and complete flaming idiots. Mods need keep the cool guys in and keep the idiots out which they do a pretty good job of.
Smith_Jensen is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #62 of 93 (permalink) Old 01-06-2012, 07:34 PM
Celestial Messiah
 
reDREDD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 33,588
Points: 0
                     
Re: Is everyone on the Internet a troll?

I'm blown away rock316ae is finally banned, quite frankly i was starting to think he was headliner's son or something

and Starbuck, ive seen more people banned for arguing with rock316ae. I saw him take down winning and a bunch of other guys

Funny thing is, I was just about to post that i was about to WF Martyr myself trying to eliminate rock316ae. looks like someone beat me to it

reDREDD is offline  
post #63 of 93 (permalink) Old 01-06-2012, 07:45 PM
WIGGINS is Coming
 
VANE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 20,982
Points: 3,014
                     
Re: Is everyone on the Internet a troll?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcc View Post
Rock316AE banned? More evidence of the sanitizing of this forum. You can't say anything negative about Punk or you're kicked out. He was a great poster who posted facts, but if you don't agree with the Gestapo you're going to get banned.

The thought police (aka mods) will be coming for me now. I'm not long for this forum.
he wasn't posting facts you dumb cunt, he was posting his retarded opinion and presenting it as a fact.


Oh and when will P.Smith be banned? Should I report all the trolling he does to get it done or should a mod just look at every thread in the Video Game section with him trying to troll by making every discussion into a PS3 vs. Xbox thread.



Credit to one of the Graphic GAWDS, A$AP
VANE is offline  
post #64 of 93 (permalink) Old 01-06-2012, 07:45 PM
$9.99
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 20,174
Points: 362
                     
Re: Is everyone on the Internet a troll?

Quote:
Originally Posted by redeadening View Post
I'm blown away rock316ae is finally banned, quite frankly i was starting to think he was headliner's son or something

and Starbuck, ive seen more people banned for arguing with rock316ae. I saw him take down winning and a bunch of other guys

Funny thing is, I was just about to post that i was about to WF Martyr myself trying to eliminate rock316ae. looks like someone beat me to it
I just don't understand why everybody involved in those flame wars wasn't banned, be it perm or temp, right from the get go when they were actually happening. Those things were allowed to run for WAY too long.

Starbuck is offline  
post #65 of 93 (permalink) Old 01-06-2012, 07:50 PM
Cutting a shoot promo to get over
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 7,343
Points: 54
                     
Re: Is everyone on the Internet a troll?

Double Standa..... nah but mods usually clean house from what I've seen.
WrestlingforEverII is offline  
post #66 of 93 (permalink) Old 01-06-2012, 07:54 PM
Vote UKIP
 
BAD NEWS GOON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Fighting SJW's and bolshevik SCUM on the liberal streets of America whilst promoting the values of far-right political ideology.
Posts: 3,219
Points: 40
                     
Re: Is everyone on the Internet a troll?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcc View Post
Rock316AE banned? More evidence of the sanitizing of this forum. You can't say anything negative about Punk or you're kicked out. He was a great poster who posted facts, but if you don't agree with the Gestapo you're going to get banned.

The thought police (aka mods) will be coming for me now. I'm not long for this forum.
shut the fuck up bitch.

People Who Are Good:
Rand Paul
Marine Le Pen
Nigel Farage
Vladimir Putin
Thomas Brady
Shinsuke Nakamura
BAD NEWS GOON is offline  
post #67 of 93 (permalink) Old 01-06-2012, 08:03 PM
rcc
Little Poppa Pump
 
rcc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Posts: 2,016
Points: 0
                     
Re: Is everyone on the Internet a troll?

Thank you for the constructive criticism.
rcc is offline  
post #68 of 93 (permalink) Old 01-06-2012, 08:07 PM
Fairy Hunter
 
Erza Knightwalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Edolas
Posts: 1,781
Points: 0
                     
Re: Is everyone on the Internet a troll?

Responding to the question, I can't say I'm a troll. If I ever create a thread in any forum (including here) concerning a specific subject and I end up arguing with someone, it wasn't intended to happen. It may happen in the end, but I sure didn't want it to happen.

Erza Knightwalker is offline  
post #69 of 93 (permalink) Old 01-06-2012, 08:07 PM
Vote UKIP
 
BAD NEWS GOON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Fighting SJW's and bolshevik SCUM on the liberal streets of America whilst promoting the values of far-right political ideology.
Posts: 3,219
Points: 40
                     
Re: Is everyone on the Internet a troll?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcc View Post
Thank you for the constructive criticism.
you're not welcome muthafucka.

People Who Are Good:
Rand Paul
Marine Le Pen
Nigel Farage
Vladimir Putin
Thomas Brady
Shinsuke Nakamura
BAD NEWS GOON is offline  
post #70 of 93 (permalink) Old 01-06-2012, 08:25 PM
Celestial Messiah
 
reDREDD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 33,588
Points: 0
                     
Re: Is everyone on the Internet a troll?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnDeFeatedKing View Post
he wasn't posting facts you dumb cunt, he was posting his retarded opinion and presenting it as a fact.


Oh and when will P.Smith be banned? Should I report all the trolling he does to get it done or should a mod just look at every thread in the Video Game section with him trying to troll by making every discussion into a PS3 vs. Xbox thread.

its your fault for discussing the ps3 in the videogame section.

you can only discuss the PS3 in the 'DVD player' section because thats what it is. a DVD player.


That plays DVDs.


reDREDD is offline  
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome