coming soon - Page 4 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Indy Wrestling, Lucha Underground, Women of Wrestling Forums

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 68 (permalink) Old 09-17-2011, 03:19 AM
Moron
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Australia
Posts: 19,406
Points: 4,457
                     
Re: coming soon

i don't know what it means.
Rush is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #32 of 68 (permalink) Old 09-17-2011, 03:41 AM
If someone hates you for no reason give that motherfucker a reason
 
AryaDark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Bury me with my guns on so when I reach the other side I can show him what it feels like to die
Posts: 16,354
Points: 27,036
                     
Re: coming soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by McQueen View Post
You know what it means to get stuck too.
You say that like it's a bad thing. No one who has come to the end has ever said, "well fuck, I think I had too much sex."







AryaDark is offline  
post #33 of 68 (permalink) Old 09-17-2011, 03:58 AM
MOTHER....ING BEARSHARK
 
Roy Mustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 5,095
Points: 6,408
                     
Re: coming soon

you as daft as a?





Roy Mustang is offline  
post #34 of 68 (permalink) Old 09-17-2011, 04:05 AM
If someone hates you for no reason give that motherfucker a reason
 
AryaDark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Bury me with my guns on so when I reach the other side I can show him what it feels like to die
Posts: 16,354
Points: 27,036
                     
Re: coming soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.K.O Peep View Post
you as daft as a?
Huh? either make sense or don't post. Fair enough?







AryaDark is offline  
post #35 of 68 (permalink) Old 09-17-2011, 04:19 AM
Hunter of Invisible Game
 
McQueen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: highway jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power drive
Posts: 37,898
Points: 15,751
                     
Re: coming soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyCroft View Post
You say that like it's a bad thing. No one who has come to the end has ever said, "well fuck, I think I had too much sex."
I was talking about mudbogging you hayseed whore.

McQueen is offline  
post #36 of 68 (permalink) Old 09-17-2011, 04:24 AM
If someone hates you for no reason give that motherfucker a reason
 
AryaDark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Bury me with my guns on so when I reach the other side I can show him what it feels like to die
Posts: 16,354
Points: 27,036
                     
Re: coming soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by McQueen View Post
I was talking about mudbogging you hayseed whore.
Yeah, and your fucking point is?







AryaDark is offline  
post #37 of 68 (permalink) Old 09-17-2011, 04:25 AM
BOOBS ALL DAY EVERYDAY
 
King Kenny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Sydney, Australia.
Favourite(s): Styles, Rusev, Lesnar, Wyatt, Cesaro, KO, Zayn.
Posts: 21,198
Points: 9,142
                     
Re: coming soon

wow just realised you reset your post count CROFT


King Kenny is offline  
post #38 of 68 (permalink) Old 09-17-2011, 04:28 AM
If someone hates you for no reason give that motherfucker a reason
 
AryaDark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Bury me with my guns on so when I reach the other side I can show him what it feels like to die
Posts: 16,354
Points: 27,036
                     
Re: coming soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Kenny View Post
wow just realised you reset your post count CROFT
Yep, post count means shit to me. I couldn't care less how many posts a motherfucker has...and to further prove that point, I reset my post count.








Last edited by AryaDark; 09-17-2011 at 04:36 AM.
AryaDark is offline  
post #39 of 68 (permalink) Old 09-17-2011, 04:30 AM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Surrounded by the morons on WF
Posts: 7,974
Points: 0
                     
Re: coming soon

Paintbrush candy makes it's return!!! I hate that shit.
Theproof is offline  
post #40 of 68 (permalink) Old 09-17-2011, 04:42 AM
NEHRUVIA
 
WINNING DA BASED GAWD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: "My reckless mouth will probably lead to bullets in my ribs/No fear I ain't scared my mind is highly prepared" - Bishop Nehru
Posts: 20,476
Points: 2,983
                     
Re: coming soon



Are you really going to ask how this makes sense to the thread?

WINNING DA BASED GAWD is offline  
Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome