Nitemare - Page 7 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Indy Wrestling, Debate League, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #61 of 215 (permalink) Old 08-19-2011, 12:51 PM
THESE THOTS AIN'T LOYAL
 
scrilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: chatbox
Posts: 15,401
Points: 218
                     
Re: Nitemare



#BELLA&HOOPLA
scrilla is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #62 of 215 (permalink) Old 08-19-2011, 12:53 PM
CM Punk's Wife!
 
CM Skittle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Chicago
Posts: 1,072
Points: 0
                     
Re: Nitemare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nas View Post
Skittle acting like she didn't get wet. Get real.
I'm laughing about it now but I was seriously grossed out about to throw up when I saw it, uuuugh. So many people send me fake dick pictures I just open them without thinking so when the picture showed up I was like "What is th-- AHHHHH!!!!"

I love CM Punk!

My favorite poster of the moment: McQueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush View Post
actually my brain in a chicks body would create the most hectic psycho crazy stalker bitch nymphomaniac lesbian ever. So basically Skittle
CM Skittle is offline  
post #63 of 215 (permalink) Old 08-19-2011, 12:57 PM
Proud #NewBlack
 
Sheamus_ROCKS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 23,673
Points: 3,624
                     
Re: Nitemare

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Skittle View Post
I'm laughing about it now but I was seriously grossed out about to throw up when I saw it, uuuugh. So many people send me fake dick pictures I just open them without thinking so when the picture showed up I was like "What is th-- AHHHHH!!!!"
Wait, that wasn't the first time? Time to disable your PM and Rep page.


KARLA LOPEZ, THE HOTTEST MODEL/ACTRESS ALIVE. Sheamus, Swagger, Wade, Dixie, Cesaro, Sami, DB, RKO, Drew, Del Rio, Cody, Punk, AJ LEE / (Pray for Tyson. plz God don't let it be true) CHAMPviaDQ = Great GFX.
Sheamus_ROCKS is offline  
post #64 of 215 (permalink) Old 08-19-2011, 12:58 PM
THESE THOTS AIN'T LOYAL
 
scrilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: chatbox
Posts: 15,401
Points: 218
                     
Re: Nitemare

not really sure what possessed him to do that. I guess he's more disturbed than I thought. forcing a girl to look at your dick in her user cp is like cyber rape.


#BELLA&HOOPLA
scrilla is offline  
post #65 of 215 (permalink) Old 08-19-2011, 12:59 PM
I don't want to be a f*cking spokesperson.
 
Whorses's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Scotland.
Posts: 544
Points: 0
       
Re: Nitemare

I knew it, he was adamant with me last week that he'd never been banned, and I knew he had, the fucker!

Just read the whole thread, the sick bastard! Skittle, it is strange that a lot of people send you pictures

'The Scuba Diver'


Past UN: LC1295

Read my blog!

Last edited by Whorses; 08-19-2011 at 01:07 PM.
Whorses is offline  
post #66 of 215 (permalink) Old 08-19-2011, 01:00 PM
CM Punk's Wife!
 
CM Skittle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Chicago
Posts: 1,072
Points: 0
                     
Re: Nitemare

Quote:
Originally Posted by WAGG View Post
Wait, that wasn't the first time? Time to disable your PM and Rep page.
Noo I mean that people send me stuff like that as a joke, like "BIG BLACK COCK INSIDE!" then when I open it it's a picture of a rooster or something, lol. Nitemare is the only one creepy enough to actually do it, he is seriously a freak. Sorry I'm trying to be nice on here now but that's the only word to describe someone like that!

I love CM Punk!

My favorite poster of the moment: McQueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush View Post
actually my brain in a chicks body would create the most hectic psycho crazy stalker bitch nymphomaniac lesbian ever. So basically Skittle
CM Skittle is offline  
post #67 of 215 (permalink) Old 08-19-2011, 01:07 PM
STOCKING STUFFER
 
STUFF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Queens, NYC
Posts: 3,487
Points: 0
                     
Re: Nitemare

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrilla View Post


STUFF is offline  
post #68 of 215 (permalink) Old 08-19-2011, 01:12 PM
AJ
.
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,971
Points: 13
                     
Re: Nitemare

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Skittle View Post
Noo I mean that people send me stuff like that as a joke, like "BIG BLACK COCK INSIDE!" then when I open it it's a picture of a rooster or something, lol. Nitemare is the only one creepy enough to actually do it, he is seriously a freak. Sorry I'm trying to be nice on here now but that's the only word to describe someone like that!


I feel sorry for you.
He comes across as a dick.
Unlucky Skittle.
AJ is offline  
post #69 of 215 (permalink) Old 08-19-2011, 01:50 PM
antisocial personality disorder? CHECK
 
AryaDark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: DADDY'S LIL' MONSTER
Posts: 13,058
Points: 7,496
                     
Re: Nitemare

If I reported every guy on here who has sent me a picture of his cock this might be an empty forum....


....total shoot.



AryaDark is offline  
post #70 of 215 (permalink) Old 08-19-2011, 01:55 PM
AJ
.
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,971
Points: 13
                     
Re: Nitemare

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyCroft View Post
If I reported every guy on here who has sent me a picture of his cock this might be an empty forum....


....total shoot.
Wow. That was a shoot.
Is it that a common thing?
AJ is offline  
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome