The Rebirth of a Stronger Tomorrow starts with the 11ers. - Page 5 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 08-05-2011, 06:35 AM   #41 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Buckingham Palace drinking Earl Grey tea with the Queen and Lord Regal
Posts: 3,482
Pop Tatari needs to make some friendsPop Tatari needs to make some friendsPop Tatari needs to make some friendsPop Tatari needs to make some friendsPop Tatari needs to make some friendsPop Tatari needs to make some friendsPop Tatari needs to make some friendsPop Tatari needs to make some friendsPop Tatari needs to make some friends
Default Re: The Rebirth of a Stronger Tomorrow starts with the 11ers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Styles View Post
So recently we have seen a clusterfuck of posters from 2011 making their residence for their duration of internet life in Trollhood. Guys like Mankycaaant, JimmyWangYang, Pop Tarti and others from 2011 have come in here to rants and been BULLIED by you pack of mean hearted posters.

I'm here to help to low level posters looking to find their spot on the forum, it might be here it might be in the help and suggestions area of this forum, but I, Mr. Styles the leader of a Stronger Tomorrow plan on finding these lost souls a spot where they won't feel unwanted, unappreciated, or unloved.

Yes even though these three attacked me and what I stood for, and tried to undermine what I was doing the fact remains that as the leader of the attack against online bullying, I can no longer sit back and watch as these 3 are buried deeper and deeper down the forum.

SO Mankycaaant, Pop Tarti and JimmyWangYang, follow me! I'm your source to freedom, I will free you from the constant attacks and I will make you happier then you could ever be. Bullying has no spot on this forum. And with my help you three can see beyond the clouds in front of your faces, you can reach for the sky and shout from rooftops "I'm an 11er and I'm loved!"

Because I love you.

Remember 11ers, A STRONGER TOMORROW means we have the strength to live forever!

Yeah i am not falling for this one!!
Pop Tatari is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 08-05-2011, 06:38 AM   #42 (permalink)
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Still racing out at the Trestles
Posts: 4,790
Huganomics has posts worth readingHuganomics has posts worth readingHuganomics has posts worth readingHuganomics has posts worth readingHuganomics has posts worth readingHuganomics has posts worth readingHuganomics has posts worth readingHuganomics has posts worth readingHuganomics has posts worth readingHuganomics has posts worth readingHuganomics has posts worth reading
Default Re: The Rebirth of a Stronger Tomorrow starts with the 11ers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redeadening View Post
hating the 2011ers isnt a fad. At first i was kinda standing up for them, but the majority are genuinely awful

fact is, 2011 posters are the equivalent of 2011 FCW wrestlers. Sure there are a few diamonds in the rough but the majority are bland and fucking retarded.
Agreed. I was always find it hilarious when posters think everyone is in a pack to gang up on them, completely oblivious to the fact that it's just because they suck ass and no one can stand them.
__________________

Quote:
Cody Barbierri @CodyBarbierri
Soon to be...
#HEELTALK ‏@heeltalks Aug 9
@CodyBarbierri WILL YOU RAISE HIM TO BE A FUCKING RACIST AS WELL?
Huganomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 08:25 AM   #43 (permalink)
CBR
Little Poppa Pump
 
CBR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: A house
Posts: 2,408
CBR is an after thoughtCBR is an after thought
Default Re: The Rebirth of a Stronger Tomorrow starts with the 11ers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyWangYang View Post
Stronger Tomorrow? Led by Mr Styles?
Yeah good luck with that...
Son, I've been doing it for two years. I've helped lost souls find their spot in life on these forums. MoJo_Rising, TheVipeRKO, Whake all guys who believed in me and my Stronger Tomorrow. And all of them are better off now. They send me emails from time to time thanking me for helping them get past the point of suicide, and Jimmy, with my help here today you can become one of them!

Say goodbye to suicide and hello to living! No payments, no hidden fees, just one cool guy trying to make the losers around him cool as well.

Think of me as a real esate agent of the interwebs, I'm the only way for you to move out of Trollhood and into Popularityville with the rest of us!

__________________

Credit: Bro

Last edited by CBR : 08-05-2011 at 08:27 AM.
CBR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 09:04 AM   #44 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Montreal, QC
Posts: 9,124
Cerbs made the HOF BallotCerbs made the HOF BallotCerbs made the HOF BallotCerbs made the HOF BallotCerbs made the HOF BallotCerbs made the HOF BallotCerbs made the HOF BallotCerbs made the HOF BallotCerbs made the HOF BallotCerbs made the HOF BallotCerbs made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: The Rebirth of a Stronger Tomorrow starts with the 11ers.

My baby takes the morning train
He works from nine to five and then
He takes another home again
To find me...

WATCHING THE MANCHESTER UNITED FOOTBALL TEAM YEAH. THE GREATEST FRIGGIN TEAM IN ALL THE LAND (except FC Barcelona) WOO HOO!
Cerbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 09:19 AM   #45 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Fife, Scotland
Posts: 1,216
Mankycaaant needs to take rep more seriousMankycaaant needs to take rep more seriousMankycaaant needs to take rep more seriousMankycaaant needs to take rep more seriousMankycaaant needs to take rep more seriousMankycaaant needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: The Rebirth of a Stronger Tomorrow starts with the 11ers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Styles View Post
Son, I've been doing it for two years. I've helped lost souls find their spot in life on these forums. MoJo_Rising, TheVipeRKO, Whake all guys who believed in me and my Stronger Tomorrow. And all of them are better off now. They send me emails from time to time thanking me for helping them get past the point of suicide, and Jimmy, with my help here today you can become one of them!

Say goodbye to suicide and hello to living! No payments, no hidden fees, just one cool guy trying to make the losers around him cool as well.

Think of me as a real esate agent of the interwebs, I'm the only way for you to move out of Trollhood and into Popularityville with the rest of us!

Lol. It's good that people on the internet think your cool Styles. Maybe you can finally convince yourself that you have purpose.
P.S. Still waiting to be 'burried'
Mankycaaant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 10:11 AM   #46 (permalink)
Stk.. Narkb
 
haribo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Dallas, BO
Posts: 6,967
haribo is new to the CHATBOX CREWharibo is new to the CHATBOX CREWharibo is new to the CHATBOX CREWharibo is new to the CHATBOX CREWharibo is new to the CHATBOX CREWharibo is new to the CHATBOX CREWharibo is new to the CHATBOX CREWharibo is new to the CHATBOX CREWharibo is new to the CHATBOX CREWharibo is new to the CHATBOX CREWharibo is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: The Rebirth of a Stronger Tomorrow starts with the 11ers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by We Are Legion View Post
My baby takes the morning train
He works from nine to five and then
He takes another home again
To find me...

WATCHING THE MANCHESTER UNITED FOOTBALL TEAM YEAH. THE GREATEST FRIGGIN TEAM IN ALL THE LAND (except FC Barcelona) WOO HOO!
Pretty good. PRETTY DAMN GOOD, LADS.
haribo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 11:30 AM   #47 (permalink)
Evo
Young winger learning from greats such as Downing
 
Evo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 9,855
Evo has made a name for themselvesEvo has made a name for themselvesEvo has made a name for themselvesEvo has made a name for themselvesEvo has made a name for themselvesEvo has made a name for themselvesEvo has made a name for themselvesEvo has made a name for themselvesEvo has made a name for themselvesEvo has made a name for themselvesEvo has made a name for themselves
Default Re: The Rebirth of a Stronger Tomorrow starts with the 11ers.

Every time I see "FC Barcelona" now, I think of the American commentators who were in charge of the CL final before and after Martin Tyler and that other guy commentated on the game.

The way they just kept saying "FC Barcelona" as if they didn't know "Barcelona" or "Barca" existed. Every time they mentioned the team, it was always the full "FC Barcelona" name. "Who's going to win?" "Well, Bob, I think it'll be FC Barcelona." And then after, "FC Barcelona have won the Champions League trophy... Your winners, FC Barcelona... FC Barcelona did a great job tonight... FC Barcelona." It was funny in that ignorant American soccer commentator way. And I guess it didn't help that one of them predicted a Man U victory, using VDS as his sole reason (seriously, he said that VDS would stop Barca's offense).

BOOBABA was a slightly funnier version of the Order of Badass and Backlund Approved. I remember those two little groups (I started the former with redeadening) running around, and then we decided to merge. What was it? Brotherhood Order of Backlund Approved Bad Asses? And then there was that NASH version, gosh that fucking sucked.
__________________
Evo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 01:12 PM   #48 (permalink)
Cutting a shoot promo to get over
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 7,303
WrestlingforEverII probably won't be missedWrestlingforEverII probably won't be missedWrestlingforEverII probably won't be missedWrestlingforEverII probably won't be missedWrestlingforEverII probably won't be missedWrestlingforEverII probably won't be missedWrestlingforEverII probably won't be missedWrestlingforEverII probably won't be missedWrestlingforEverII probably won't be missedWrestlingforEverII probably won't be missedWrestlingforEverII probably won't be missed
Default Re: The Rebirth of a Stronger Tomorrow starts with the 11ers.

Based Styles
WrestlingforEverII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 08:26 PM   #49 (permalink)
HOPE
 
SUPER MATTHEW LECKIE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Behind Blue Eyes
Posts: 11,825
SUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: The Rebirth of a Stronger Tomorrow starts with the 11ers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evo View Post
Every time I see "FC Barcelona" now, I think of the American commentators who were in charge of the CL final before and after Martin Tyler and that other guy commentated on the game.

The way they just kept saying "FC Barcelona" as if they didn't know "Barcelona" or "Barca" existed. Every time they mentioned the team, it was always the full "FC Barcelona" name. "Who's going to win?" "Well, Bob, I think it'll be FC Barcelona." And then after, "FC Barcelona have won the Champions League trophy... Your winners, FC Barcelona... FC Barcelona did a great job tonight... FC Barcelona." It was funny in that ignorant American soccer commentator way. And I guess it didn't help that one of them predicted a Man U victory, using VDS as his sole reason (seriously, he said that VDS would stop Barca's offense).

BOOBABA was a slightly funnier version of the Order of Badass and Backlund Approved. I remember those two little groups (I started the former with redeadening) running around, and then we decided to merge. What was it? Brotherhood Order of Backlund Approved Bad Asses? And then there was that NASH version, gosh that fucking sucked.
BOONABA was for all the cool kids.







__________________
SUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 08:30 PM   #50 (permalink)
Hunter of Invisible Game
 
McQueen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: highway jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power drive
Posts: 33,208
McQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on rep
Default Re: The Rebirth of a Stronger Tomorrow starts with the 11ers.

You NASH-colytes failed as badly as Nash's knees.
__________________
McQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios