Your a female? Send me a picture! - Page 14 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2011, 07:01 PM   #131 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: The place where all are born and where all will return. A blue star.
Posts: 8,975
Hoopy Frood 11501 - 12000Hoopy Frood 11501 - 12000Hoopy Frood 11501 - 12000Hoopy Frood 11501 - 12000Hoopy Frood 11501 - 12000Hoopy Frood 11501 - 12000Hoopy Frood 11501 - 12000Hoopy Frood 11501 - 12000Hoopy Frood 11501 - 12000Hoopy Frood 11501 - 12000Hoopy Frood 11501 - 12000
Default Re: Your a female? Send me a picture!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop Tatari View Post
you posted a dot earlier retard
Because posts have a one character minimum. The whole point of posting the dot is quoting someone with having to say shit because you agree with the sentiments.
Hoopy Frood is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 08-03-2011, 07:01 PM   #132 (permalink)
La vie est drôle
 
Shepard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 6,178
Shepard 31501 - 50000Shepard 31501 - 50000Shepard 31501 - 50000Shepard 31501 - 50000Shepard 31501 - 50000Shepard 31501 - 50000Shepard 31501 - 50000Shepard 31501 - 50000Shepard 31501 - 50000Shepard 31501 - 50000Shepard 31501 - 50000
Default Re: Your a female? Send me a picture!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop Tatari View Post
you posted a dot earlier retard
Read the post again, check the quote above it, then it'll all make sense, dumbass.
__________________
Shepard is offline  
Old 08-03-2011, 07:02 PM   #133 (permalink)
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Still racing out at the Trestles
Posts: 4,766
Huganomics 8501 - 9000Huganomics 8501 - 9000Huganomics 8501 - 9000Huganomics 8501 - 9000Huganomics 8501 - 9000Huganomics 8501 - 9000Huganomics 8501 - 9000Huganomics 8501 - 9000Huganomics 8501 - 9000Huganomics 8501 - 9000Huganomics 8501 - 9000
Default Re: Your a female? Send me a picture!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
look at this daniel bryan mark trying to act all hard and shit. fall back, son before styles buries the fuck out of your rants career.
DA SUPERHERO D-BRYAN RIGHT DERE.
__________________

Quote:
Dolph Ziggler ‏@HEELZiggler
“@ZigglersBetter: @HEELZiggler who's your fave comedian?”

@WWESheamus
Huganomics is offline  
Old 08-03-2011, 07:05 PM   #134 (permalink)
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
JimmyWangYang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Scotland
Posts: 1,797
JimmyWangYang 1001 - 1500JimmyWangYang 1001 - 1500JimmyWangYang 1001 - 1500JimmyWangYang 1001 - 1500JimmyWangYang 1001 - 1500JimmyWangYang 1001 - 1500JimmyWangYang 1001 - 1500JimmyWangYang 1001 - 1500JimmyWangYang 1001 - 1500
Default Re: Your a female? Send me a picture!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Styles View Post
That's cool if you wanna downplay the fact I buried/dominated you, but when you blatantly rip off MY gimmick that I have worked hard to perfect I have to draw the line.

The whole YOU'RE thing you stole from me, and I remember signing the end of a post I made yesterday with
"Sincerely
Mr. Styles
Resident Troll"

They say the best for of flattery if imitation, so I will take that as you wanting to be just like me, unfortunately for you my seminar on acting like me is booked full until 2012. If you PM me you name and address i will put you on my waiting list. but you'll be long gone by then so don't bother.

You're a flash in the pan troll and by this time in October your not even gonna be around.

First of all the you're thing?
Really, are you going to play that card?
I stole it from you?
I used it to get a point across in one post, its not like its become my new gimmick.

And the signing messages like that?
Are you freakin' kidding me?
That is how regular people sign letters, besides i do believe in the WWE JWY was known as...wait for it "The Resident Redneck" along with his partner "The Resident Reject".

So please don't flatter yourself with bullshit.

I honestly find it hilarious that you say all these empty things and all these people get behind you just because you are Mr Styles.

I'm waiting to be trolled, whatever that means...
JimmyWangYang is offline  
Old 08-03-2011, 07:06 PM   #135 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Fife, Scotland
Posts: 1,216
Mankycaaant 501 - 1000Mankycaaant 501 - 1000Mankycaaant 501 - 1000Mankycaaant 501 - 1000Mankycaaant 501 - 1000Mankycaaant 501 - 1000
Default Re: Your a female? Send me a picture!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Styles View Post
You made yourself look like a fool when Skittle posted this. I'm not doing this to look cool, or to fit in, I do this to entertain myself. You're not 'chill guys' you of the 3 of you take this shit in rants too serious. You wanna argue that reread the opening post where you try to stick up for the females, before Skittle buried you first. You tried to make us look like morons who try to hard by asking for pictures of nudes, but when it came down to it, you were probably the only one who repped Skittle looking for nudes.

You can try to justify the fact that you did so by saying you're just interested in her 'chick dick' but if you seriously thought Skittle of all people was going to post slutty pics, you really are a fool.

Again I'll say it, leave before I troll you into trollhood. I've already started. So RAGE on mother fucker.

Troll me into trollhood? You are more than welcome to try.

However; the 'rants' section would appear to be the place to vent your feelings; serious or not. So your definition for this section is not exactly set in stone.

Rage? I'm perfectly calm. Let me see; who was the one who was getting rather frustrated about the fact people were posting in a manner which was different to the way you believe people should post?

Do you think in all seriousness; if for some reason I wanted 'nude pics' of someone who spends their adult life clinging to an internet forum and is probably subsequently socially undesirable, I'd simply green rep them and say I was intrigued.

Or maybe; I wasn't being serious. Did you ever consider that? It didn't seem to me like a desperate plea; something the majority of users seem to do, having read through LadyCrofts old blogs.

I have no reason why we have users on here that seem to hang on your every words; it doesn't seem like you have anything relevant to say.

However; I will say congratulations on structuring an army of morons.

-MCaaant. x
Mankycaaant is offline  
Old 08-03-2011, 07:09 PM   #136 (permalink)
THESE THOTS AIN'T LOYAL
 
scrilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: chatbox
Posts: 15,267
scrilla 31501 - 50000scrilla 31501 - 50000scrilla 31501 - 50000scrilla 31501 - 50000scrilla 31501 - 50000scrilla 31501 - 50000scrilla 31501 - 50000scrilla 31501 - 50000scrilla 31501 - 50000scrilla 31501 - 50000scrilla 31501 - 50000
Default Re: Your a female? Send me a picture!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop Tatari View Post
you posted a dot earlier retard
he changed the quote fuckhead
__________________

#BELLA&HOOPLA
scrilla is offline  
Old 08-03-2011, 07:11 PM   #137 (permalink)
CBR
Little Poppa Pump
 
CBR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: A house
Posts: 2,398
CBR 50 - 100
Default Re: Your a female? Send me a picture!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyWangYang View Post
First of all the you're thing?
Really, are you going to play that card?
I stole it from you?
I used it to get a point across in one post, its not like its become my new gimmick.

And the signing messages like that?
Are you freakin' kidding me?
That is how regular people sign letters, besides i do believe in the WWE JWY was known as...wait for it "The Resident Redneck" along with his partner "The Resident Reject".

So please don't flatter yourself with bullshit.

I honestly find it hilarious that you say all these empty things and all these people get behind you just because you are Mr Styles.

I'm waiting to be trolled, whatever that means...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankycaaant View Post
Troll me into trollhood? You are more than welcome to try.

However; the 'rants' section would appear to be the place to vent your feelings; serious or not. So your definition for this section is not exactly set in stone.

Rage? I'm perfectly calm. Let me see; who was the one who was getting rather frustrated about the fact people were posting in a manner which was different to the way you believe people should post?

Do you think in all seriousness; if for some reason I wanted 'nude pics' of someone who spends their adult life clinging to an internet forum and is probably subsequently socially undesirable, I'd simply green rep them and say I was intrigued.

Or maybe; I wasn't being serious. Did you ever consider that? It didn't seem to me like a desperate plea; something the majority of users seem to do, having read through LadyCrofts old blogs.

I have no reason why we have users on here that seem to hang on your every words; it doesn't seem like you have anything relevant to say.

However; I will say congratulations on structuring an army of morons.

-MCaaant. x
These 2 post scream "LEAVE ME ALONE, STOP PICKING ON ME". You both say these people are hanging off my every word because "I'm Mr. Styles" but these are the same people who talk about how annoying I am, how much of a retard I am, and how I'm just DR. JUPES sidekick. So the argument has no value. They "hanging onto my every word" because I'm right and they know it.
__________________

Credit: Bro
CBR is offline  
Old 08-03-2011, 07:14 PM   #138 (permalink)
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
JimmyWangYang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Scotland
Posts: 1,797
JimmyWangYang 1001 - 1500JimmyWangYang 1001 - 1500JimmyWangYang 1001 - 1500JimmyWangYang 1001 - 1500JimmyWangYang 1001 - 1500JimmyWangYang 1001 - 1500JimmyWangYang 1001 - 1500JimmyWangYang 1001 - 1500JimmyWangYang 1001 - 1500
Default Re: Your a female? Send me a picture!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Styles View Post
These 2 post scream "LEAVE ME ALONE, STOP PICKING ON ME". You both say these people are hanging off my every word because "I'm Mr. Styles" but these are the same people who talk about how annoying I am, how much of a retard I am, and how I'm just DR. JUPES sidekick. So the argument has no value. They "hanging onto my every word" because I'm right and they know it.
What a pussy response from a complete pussy who knows he isn't right
I'm still waiting to be trolled, i want to know what it feels like.
Come on Styles, you promised me
Pwettty pweaseeee?
JimmyWangYang is offline  
Old 08-03-2011, 07:15 PM   #139 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Fife, Scotland
Posts: 1,216
Mankycaaant 501 - 1000Mankycaaant 501 - 1000Mankycaaant 501 - 1000Mankycaaant 501 - 1000Mankycaaant 501 - 1000Mankycaaant 501 - 1000
Default Re: Your a female? Send me a picture!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Styles View Post
These 2 post scream "LEAVE ME ALONE, STOP PICKING ON ME". You both say these people are hanging off my every word because "I'm Mr. Styles" but these are the same people who talk about how annoying I am, how much of a retard I am, and how I'm just DR. JUPES sidekick. So the argument has no value. They "hanging onto my every word" because I'm right and they know it.
Ah. An attempt at reverse psychology. Ironically; myself and WangYang were discussing how we were anticipating your best attempt.

And....That was it?

I've found far more annoying people than you on the internet. Shit; my 14 year old brother can troll better than you can. I have no idea why you refer to yourself as the 'top troll' when this was a very weak attempt.

On a scale of annoying people I have encountered on the internet; you are below average Styles.
You might want to try harder
Mankycaaant is offline  
Old 08-03-2011, 07:17 PM   #140 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Buckingham Palace drinking Earl Grey tea with the Queen and Lord Regal
Posts: 3,484
Pop Tatari 1001 - 1500Pop Tatari 1001 - 1500Pop Tatari 1001 - 1500Pop Tatari 1001 - 1500Pop Tatari 1001 - 1500Pop Tatari 1001 - 1500Pop Tatari 1001 - 1500Pop Tatari 1001 - 1500Pop Tatari 1001 - 1500
Default Re: Your a female? Send me a picture!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankycaaant View Post
Ah. An attempt at reverse psychology. Ironically; myself and WangYang were discussing how we were anticipating your best attempt.

And....That was it?

I've found far more annoying people than you on the internet. Shit; my 14 year old brother can troll better than you can. I have no idea why you refer to yourself as the 'top troll' when this was a very weak attempt.

On a scale of annoying people I have encountered on the internet; you are below average Styles.
You might want to try harder
mr styles fails at psychology and intelligence
Pop Tatari is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios