Posts that make you go ARGH!! - Page 2 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
View Poll Results: Which Post reply gets on your Tits the most?
"The PRODUCT is getting..." 7 10.61%
After Quoting a previous poster - "This!" 9 13.64%
After posting a contribution " / Thread" 12 18.18%
Any sort of "BAN PLZ" smiley and/or emoticon 2 3.03%
Any reference to the Attitude Era being better... 22 33.33%
Any reference to the Indies being better... 14 21.21%
Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 78 (permalink) Old 05-04-2011, 07:31 PM
The Ayatolla of Rock N Rolla
 
Rated_RKO_2009's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: London, UK
Posts: 4,265
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
               
Re: Posts that make you go ARGH!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGimmicksNeeded View Post
Attitude/Indy/Product posts are at least opinions with a thought process, if nothing else. '/thread' is stupid. The 'ban plz' is rarer than some of the others, and even though it's annoying, I don't see it enough to get mad.

"This", however, is one of the most irritating things in the universe. It's fucking retarded- a) they're normally agreeing with a shit opinion, and b) they're not smart/interesting enough to come up with their OWN opinion. Fuck off with this shit, if you can't be bothered to contribute anything interesting, why be on a forum? Post count? Fuck off.

Honourable mention: 'tl;dr', especially when it's like 3 paragraphs of pretty interesting stuff. Not only can you not be bothered to READ, on a forum, you have to let everyone know you're too lazy/stupid/easily distracted to spend 2 minutes doing so? Fuck fuck fuck off, too.
This.


i just had to do it
Rated_RKO_2009 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 78 (permalink) Old 05-04-2011, 07:33 PM Thread Starter
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
LifeInCattleClass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 992
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
         
Re: Posts that make you go ARGH!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGimmicksNeeded View Post
Attitude/Indy/Product posts are at least opinions with a thought process, if nothing else. '/thread' is stupid. The 'ban plz' is rarer than some of the others, and even though it's annoying, I don't see it enough to get mad.

"This", however, is one of the most irritating things in the universe. It's fucking retarded- a) they're normally agreeing with a shit opinion, and b) they're not smart/interesting enough to come up with their OWN opinion. Fuck off with this shit, if you can't be bothered to contribute anything interesting, why be on a forum? Post count? Fuck off.

Honourable mention: 'tl;dr', especially when it's like 3 paragraphs of pretty interesting stuff. Not only can you not be bothered to READ, on a forum, you have to let everyone know you're too lazy/stupid/easily distracted to spend 2 minutes doing so? Fuck fuck fuck off, too.

Sorry man, I must be slow today - what is the bolded section tl;dr?
LifeInCattleClass is offline  
post #13 of 78 (permalink) Old 05-04-2011, 07:34 PM
Moron
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Greenfield, NH
Posts: 4,120
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Posts that make you go ARGH!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rated_RKO_2009 View Post
All of them get on my nerves apart from the After Quoting a previous poster - "This!". I tend to that one quite alot.
This.

I went with the Attitude Era references. You take away the sex, language, and blood, and guess what: You have today's product! Nostalgia always makes things seem better than it really was. Was it great? Yes. But so is today. People just need to accept that, move on, and enjoy the current product.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGimmicksNeeded View Post
Honourable mention: 'tl;dr', especially when it's like 3 paragraphs of pretty interesting stuff. Not only can you not be bothered to READ, on a forum, you have to let everyone know you're too lazy/stupid/easily distracted to spend 2 minutes doing so? Fuck fuck fuck off, too.
To be fair, I'm a very slow reader, so a 4 or 5 paragraph post would take me about 5 minutes to read. I would much rather that post be cut down to one paragraph. It probably could be, as most of it is usually just filler.

Last edited by soxfan93; 05-04-2011 at 07:37 PM.
soxfan93 is offline  
post #14 of 78 (permalink) Old 05-04-2011, 07:35 PM Thread Starter
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
LifeInCattleClass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 992
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
         
Re: Posts that make you go ARGH!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rated_RKO_2009 View Post
This.


i just had to do it


Luckily you didn't go with: "^This X 10000!"
LifeInCattleClass is offline  
post #15 of 78 (permalink) Old 05-04-2011, 07:36 PM
The Ayatolla of Rock N Rolla
 
Rated_RKO_2009's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: London, UK
Posts: 4,265
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
               
Re: Posts that make you go ARGH!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeInCattleClass View Post


Luckily you didn't go with: "^This X 10000!"
Dont tempt me.

lol
Rated_RKO_2009 is offline  
post #16 of 78 (permalink) Old 05-04-2011, 07:37 PM Thread Starter
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
LifeInCattleClass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 992
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
         
Re: Posts that make you go ARGH!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by soxfan93 View Post
This.

I went with the Attitude Era references. You take away the sex, language, and blood, and guess what: You have today's product! Nostalgia always makes things seem better than it really was. Was it great? Yes. But so is today. People just need to accept that, move on, and enjoy the current product.
Oh hell no you didn't!! plz:
LifeInCattleClass is offline  
post #17 of 78 (permalink) Old 05-04-2011, 07:40 PM
On The 6th Day God Created John Cena
 
Alisha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Posts: 598
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Posts that make you go ARGH!!

"Attitude Era" - times change ans so has the WWE deal with it.

[center]_*Proud Cena Fan Since 2002*_





98% of the IWC bash John Cena to no end. If you're one of the 2% who are sick to death of it, copy and paste this text into your signature.
[
Alisha is offline  
post #18 of 78 (permalink) Old 05-04-2011, 07:41 PM
Moron
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Greenfield, NH
Posts: 4,120
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Posts that make you go ARGH!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeInCattleClass View Post
Oh hell no you didn't!! plz:
Get the fuck over it. WWE is a business, the shows they put on are their product.
soxfan93 is offline  
post #19 of 78 (permalink) Old 05-04-2011, 07:43 PM
SAL
SAL
 
SAL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Bahhhston
Posts: 2,203
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Posts that make you go ARGH!!

My least favorite thing is that emoticon of the guy furiously shaking his fist. If you're that angry posting about pro wrestling on a message board, you've already lost the debate, I don't care you who disagree with. But from those options, I'd go with the "/thread" thing, even though I admit I've done that before.

R.I.P. El Generico

SAL is offline  
post #20 of 78 (permalink) Old 05-04-2011, 07:44 PM Thread Starter
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
LifeInCattleClass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 992
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
         
Re: Posts that make you go ARGH!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by soxfan93 View Post
Get the fuck over it. WWE is a business, the shows they put on are their product.
C'mon guy - I was joking
LifeInCattleClass is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome