Re: The celebrations in America about Bin Laden are embarrassing
1. would be very hard to have been caught alive, how do you know if one of the most dangerous men of the modern era doesn't have major weapons on him.
2. if caught alive, would be put in jail, costing people further millions.
3. would be given better conditions than many homeless americans, a place to sleep, food to eat, safety from the world.
4. wouldn't co-operate with america, therefore being useless.
5. what if he was let out in the future? one of the lockerbie bombers was let out of prison only eight and half years into a life sentence. a man who killed 270 people was released after 8 and a half years.