Ugh! Fighting with your love sucks! - Page 2 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 165 (permalink) Old 04-23-2011, 02:14 PM
Is Bertstarin you
 
ItsWhatIdo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: MD
Posts: 5,830
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Ugh! Fighting with your love sucks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Priceless Blaze View Post
One don't call her a bitch only i can do that...

I still don't think you get the point of this but w/e
No I did. You are an immature pussy, who has to retaliate against your gf over something completely stupid. You shouldn't even be thinking of marriage at this point. You aren't ready.

ItsWhatIdo is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 165 (permalink) Old 04-23-2011, 02:16 PM Thread Starter
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
Priceless Blaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Macon,Ga
Posts: 1,502
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Ugh! Fighting with your love sucks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Alarm View Post
You're a needy little bitch, aren't ya?
Like I said if she wasn't all "why didn't you text me back" I'd not get like this its the fact she thinks she can do what ever the fuck she won't that pisses me the fuck off

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsWhatIdo View Post
No I did. You are an immature pussy, who has to retaliate against your gf over something completely stupid. You shouldn't even be thinking of marriage at this point. You aren't ready.
Me and her only had our problems the last few days okay so why not get to know how me and her are often before you judge that.

Priceless Blaze is offline  
post #13 of 165 (permalink) Old 04-23-2011, 02:17 PM
SNOWBLIND
 
Best Looking CUNT in Porn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: On the Rocks with a Bitch and a Bottle
Posts: 6,401
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
                     
Re: Ugh! Fighting with your love sucks!

I'm pretty much the last person in the world you want relationship advice from so I won't even bother going down that shitty highway, but saying "love you" instead of "I love you" seems like a really fucking stupid reason to get pissed off, and that goes for you or her.

Either that or it's the best reason to get pissed off that I've ever heard of. I guess it depends on how you look at it.
Best Looking CUNT in Porn is offline  
post #14 of 165 (permalink) Old 04-23-2011, 02:17 PM
Is Bertstarin you
 
ItsWhatIdo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: MD
Posts: 5,830
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Ugh! Fighting with your love sucks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Priceless Blaze View Post
Me and her only had our problems the last few days okay so why not get to know how me and her are often before you judge that.
You're upset over something so petty, and that's your only problem?

ItsWhatIdo is offline  
post #15 of 165 (permalink) Old 04-23-2011, 02:23 PM
Cinderella Man
 
AMPLine4Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Retired With Chuck Liddell
Posts: 9,518
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Ugh! Fighting with your love sucks!

You should probably break up with her if she answers questions with, "idk"

*Insert Jennifer Lawrence/Taylor Swift Sig Made By iZac (plz) Here*
Thoughts From The Man Cave | Twitter
AMPLine4Life is offline  
post #16 of 165 (permalink) Old 04-23-2011, 02:24 PM Thread Starter
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
Priceless Blaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Macon,Ga
Posts: 1,502
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Ugh! Fighting with your love sucks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy3000 View Post
I'm pretty much the last person in the world you want relationship advice from so I won't even bother going down that shitty highway, but saying "love you" instead of "I love you" seems like a really fucking stupid reason to get pissed off, and that goes for you or her.

Either that or it's the best reason to get pissed off that I've ever heard of. I guess it depends on how you look at it.
Its just to me and to the few friends I've asked(even people who are mine and her friends) and they said that saying love you is more of a friend thing you say more of something you go and tell a friend not someone you are with and dating and all that. Which is how I felt before I even asked also which is why I asked them. Yeah its more stuff I could be mad over but we was already in a fight when I bought it up so it just made shit worst. We was pretty much fighting over why she can do things that if I do she gets mad over. i.e the not texting back thing among others that I don't feel like sharing tbh.

Priceless Blaze is offline  
post #17 of 165 (permalink) Old 04-23-2011, 02:26 PM
You're a mong.
 
Roy Cropper's Plastic Bag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Manchester/Your sexiest dreams
Posts: 3,973
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Ugh! Fighting with your love sucks!

You're about to marry a bitch. Whilst also being another form of a bitch yourself. Fantastic.

Roy Cropper's Plastic Bag is offline  
post #18 of 165 (permalink) Old 04-23-2011, 02:27 PM
The one constant through all the years, Ray, has been baseball
 
Duplicitous Dub's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 13,197
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
                     
Re: Ugh! Fighting with your love sucks!

Imagine when you get married, I would take this as a red flag.


MVP
Duplicitous Dub is offline  
post #19 of 165 (permalink) Old 04-23-2011, 02:27 PM Thread Starter
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
Priceless Blaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Macon,Ga
Posts: 1,502
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Ugh! Fighting with your love sucks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatedR13 View Post
You're about to marry a bitch. Whilst also being another form of a bitch yourself. Fantastic.
Yeah you know I might be mad at her right now but don't fucking call her a bitch.

Priceless Blaze is offline  
post #20 of 165 (permalink) Old 04-23-2011, 02:32 PM
Cinderella Man
 
AMPLine4Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Retired With Chuck Liddell
Posts: 9,518
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Ugh! Fighting with your love sucks!

I was wondering if you would get mad at RatedR for calling her a bitch. Well done.

However, you are being a bitch and she seem pretty bitchy.

*Insert Jennifer Lawrence/Taylor Swift Sig Made By iZac (plz) Here*
Thoughts From The Man Cave | Twitter
AMPLine4Life is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome