Absence makes the heart grow fonder... - Page 8 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #71 of 141 (permalink) Old 03-04-2011, 12:47 AM
 
ALEKS KOLAROV'S CHRISTMAS CAROLS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: #63notout
Posts: 20,289
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
                     
Re: Absence makes the heart grow fonder...

but that would mean being outside.

ALEKS KOLAROV'S CHRISTMAS CAROLS is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #72 of 141 (permalink) Old 03-04-2011, 12:59 AM
Moron
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Montreal, QC
Posts: 9,124
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Absence makes the heart grow fonder...

Bitch you venture beyond the realms of heterosexuality so I highly fucking doubt walking outside would be much of a task for your faggot ass. And if you duck me the way you bend over for every other fucker with a 9-inch cock, I'll just fucking break down the door of whatever broke back mountain shanty you live in and humiliate you in front of your parents so your dad knows what a fucking faggot ass pussy his only begotten child is. But I'm sure he already has a clue. Isn't that right, ya faggot?
Cerbs is offline  
post #73 of 141 (permalink) Old 03-04-2011, 01:02 AM
.....
 
Headliner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 44,752
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
                     
Re: Absence makes the heart grow fonder...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BkB Hulk View Post
That doesn't really give me a level on his Australianess. I need to know his sport interests and the like before I go and make such a big leap so as to welcome him into my inner sanctum of Aussies I like.
You don't need all that. You just need someone to eat e-dinner with when staff is at a table, and you're at your own table in the corner labeled "3rd world aussie".

Headliner is offline  
post #74 of 141 (permalink) Old 03-04-2011, 01:04 AM
 
ALEKS KOLAROV'S CHRISTMAS CAROLS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: #63notout
Posts: 20,289
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
                     
Re: Absence makes the heart grow fonder...

Quote:
Originally Posted by We Are Legion View Post
Bitch you venture beyond the realms of heterosexuality so I highly fucking doubt walking outside would be much of a task for your faggot ass. And if you duck me the way you bend over for every other fucker with a 9-inch cock, I'll just fucking break down the door of whatever broke back mountain shanty you live in and humiliate you in front of your parents so your dad knows what a fucking faggot ass pussy his only begotten child is. But I'm sure he already has a clue. Isn't that right, ya faggot?
you should burry me in a klebold like video

ALEKS KOLAROV'S CHRISTMAS CAROLS is offline  
post #75 of 141 (permalink) Old 03-04-2011, 01:05 AM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Juc City
Posts: 2,141
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Absence makes the heart grow fonder...

I think Cerbs is angry...
Sickburn is offline  
post #76 of 141 (permalink) Old 03-04-2011, 01:06 AM
Moron
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Montreal, QC
Posts: 9,124
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Absence makes the heart grow fonder...

I know you're just aching to see my beautiful face so you can beat the shit out of your 2-inch cock to it, but I'm not giving you the satisfaction ya fucking faggot.
Cerbs is offline  
post #77 of 141 (permalink) Old 03-04-2011, 01:07 AM
HOPE
 
Seven Days of Kolo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Behind Blue Eyes
Posts: 12,180
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
                     
Re: Absence makes the heart grow fonder...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headliner View Post
You don't need all that. You just need someone to eat e-dinner with when staff is at a table, and you're at your own table in the corner labeled "3rd world aussie".
But we need topics to discuss when we're eating e-dinner. I don't want to just sit there awkwardly.

Seven Days of Kolo is offline  
post #78 of 141 (permalink) Old 03-04-2011, 01:08 AM
CM Punk's Wife!
 
CM Skittle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Chicago
Posts: 1,072
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Absence makes the heart grow fonder...

I thought you said you were done with Rantsamania.

I love CM Punk!

My favorite poster of the moment: McQueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush View Post
actually my brain in a chicks body would create the most hectic psycho crazy stalker bitch nymphomaniac lesbian ever. So basically Skittle
CM Skittle is offline  
post #79 of 141 (permalink) Old 03-04-2011, 01:17 AM
Moron
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Montreal, QC
Posts: 9,124
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Absence makes the heart grow fonder...

I thought you said you didn't have AIDS?

Fuck off, whore.
Cerbs is offline  
post #80 of 141 (permalink) Old 03-04-2011, 01:23 AM
 
ALEKS KOLAROV'S CHRISTMAS CAROLS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: #63notout
Posts: 20,289
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
                     
Re: Absence makes the heart grow fonder...

Quote:
Originally Posted by We Are Legion View Post
I know you're just aching to see my beautiful face so you can beat the shit out of your 2-inch cock to it, but I'm not giving you the satisfaction ya fucking faggot.
i know i know

dont be such a tease

ALEKS KOLAROV'S CHRISTMAS CAROLS is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome