The American IQ - Page 3 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 01-17-2011, 11:29 AM   #21 (permalink)
Turn Out The Lights
 
Rush's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Not sleeping
Posts: 17,488
Rush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on rep
Default Re: The American IQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexfakelastname View Post


Look at it this way...
I meant that the media is a little racist sometimes.
Would the guy with a Tupac shirt on at the moment he's typing this really be considered a racist?
no you didn't. you said black man shooting a white woman and now b/c you're copping it you're trying to point out that you're making a statement about the media.

you think that because you're a fan of Tupac you can't be racist? i can see why you're worried about the american IQ because yours is well fucked mate.
__________________


Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 01-17-2011, 11:29 AM   #22 (permalink)
Rest In Peace Ultimate Warrior
 
SPACE MOUNTAIN!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Traveled the World and the Seven Seas.
Posts: 15,356
SPACE MOUNTAIN! 31501 - 50000SPACE MOUNTAIN! 31501 - 50000SPACE MOUNTAIN! 31501 - 50000SPACE MOUNTAIN! 31501 - 50000SPACE MOUNTAIN! 31501 - 50000SPACE MOUNTAIN! 31501 - 50000SPACE MOUNTAIN! 31501 - 50000SPACE MOUNTAIN! 31501 - 50000SPACE MOUNTAIN! 31501 - 50000SPACE MOUNTAIN! 31501 - 50000SPACE MOUNTAIN! 31501 - 50000
Default Re: The American IQ

I don't think stupider is a word.
__________________

San francisco 49ers- San Francisco Giants-Sacramento Kings
SPACE MOUNTAIN! is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 11:38 AM   #23 (permalink)
GOD
ITS NEW JACK THE ORIGINAL GANGSTA
 
GOD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Twin Peaks
Posts: 7,853
GOD 15501 - 16000GOD 15501 - 16000GOD 15501 - 16000GOD 15501 - 16000GOD 15501 - 16000GOD 15501 - 16000GOD 15501 - 16000GOD 15501 - 16000GOD 15501 - 16000GOD 15501 - 16000GOD 15501 - 16000
Default Re: The American IQ

This thread is so ironic.
__________________

"We ain't gotta dream no more, man." - Stringer Bell
GOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 11:46 AM   #24 (permalink)
TAKIN' A MULLIGAN
 
Chismo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: WHERE THE BUFFALO ROAM
Posts: 14,881
Chismo 15501 - 16000Chismo 15501 - 16000Chismo 15501 - 16000Chismo 15501 - 16000Chismo 15501 - 16000Chismo 15501 - 16000Chismo 15501 - 16000Chismo 15501 - 16000Chismo 15501 - 16000Chismo 15501 - 16000Chismo 15501 - 16000
Default Re: The American IQ

Death and hatred to mankind
Poisoning their brainwashed minds
Oh lord yeah!
__________________
http://www.filmdogsonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/EdWood1.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanbrian View Post
TV shows are the best entertainment programmes like wrestling. My favourite TV show is RAW and SMACK DOWN. I specially like fight of Rey mysterio and Randy Ortan. It was very amazing fight with lots of stunt.
Chismo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 12:04 PM   #25 (permalink)
Valar Morghulis
 
Victarion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: STARLING CITY
Posts: 7,407
Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000
Default Re: The American IQ

op has a good point I feel.
Victarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 12:34 PM   #26 (permalink)
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 4,001
21 - 1 4001 - 450021 - 1 4001 - 450021 - 1 4001 - 450021 - 1 4001 - 450021 - 1 4001 - 450021 - 1 4001 - 450021 - 1 4001 - 450021 - 1 4001 - 450021 - 1 4001 - 450021 - 1 4001 - 450021 - 1 4001 - 4500
Default Re: The American IQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoveMent View Post
I'm still not sure if I should judge him for using "stupider"
Why? It is a word.
21 - 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 12:38 PM   #27 (permalink)
free miveld
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 5,138
shutupchico 10501 - 11000shutupchico 10501 - 11000shutupchico 10501 - 11000shutupchico 10501 - 11000shutupchico 10501 - 11000shutupchico 10501 - 11000shutupchico 10501 - 11000shutupchico 10501 - 11000shutupchico 10501 - 11000shutupchico 10501 - 11000shutupchico 10501 - 11000
Default Re: The American IQ

thing is i think it's been proven the average iq has gone up every decade. u would think all this new technology would actually make people smarter. who can't read a clock?
shutupchico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 12:53 PM   #28 (permalink)
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 274
Big Fat Sean 2001 - 2500Big Fat Sean 2001 - 2500Big Fat Sean 2001 - 2500Big Fat Sean 2001 - 2500Big Fat Sean 2001 - 2500Big Fat Sean 2001 - 2500Big Fat Sean 2001 - 2500Big Fat Sean 2001 - 2500Big Fat Sean 2001 - 2500Big Fat Sean 2001 - 2500Big Fat Sean 2001 - 2500
Default Re: The American IQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexfakelastname View Post
Day by day I get a little more depressed from this. The American society as a whole is getting slowly and slowly stupider. I Surveyed 30 of my friends at random off of my Facebook, and it was pathetic that most of them can't name the first ten presidents, can't read a clock, Have never seen Star Wars, The Godfather, or Rocky. They haven't played the original Super Mario Brothers. Thought Flo Rida invented the hook of the song "Right Round". Don't know what year the declaration of independence was signed. There's more but I won't go on.

It's pathetic really because Ten years ago or Fifteen years ago none of these problems would've surfaced. Technology is ruining so many people. People are dependent on Facebook and Twitter. Even video games are getting easier for idiots. The only game with real true difficulty in the past year or so would be Super Meat Boy. Most games basically finish themselves now.

Our celebrities are famous for not even doing anything (Kim Kardashian, Paris Hilton) and our music is the same repetitive line over and over again (Your A Jerk, I know). Did you know 60% percent of most pop songs is chorus? Emo music is so popular and It all sounds the same. Kids are cutting themselves for fun. And idiots are ruining things for all of us by saying Grand Theft Auto made them kill someone.

Basically I'm worried. If this steady de-evolutionary drop continues there won't be an america left. We will have stupidly ran it into the ground when the idiots of today become the leaders of tomorrow. The generation I am a part of is truly horrible, and the ones below it are even worse.

Thanks to idiots like that who buy into Justin Beiber nonsense and think they're so badass because of their COD KDR, I look like a moron by association. When I am a full fledged colonel of the Common Sense Army, and refuse to fall in line with people who probably can't even spell the president's name.

When my generation turns into the 30-40 year old leaders of the world, this world will enter a nuclear holocaust of unprecedented proportions. We solve our problems through violence and stupidity and I'm honestly scared to see what people who think 6x3 is a satanic number (Honestly wouldn't do the problem in geometry I swear to you) will do with that kind of power.

You seem to be confused. "Intelligence" does not seem to mean what you think it means. But that's ok. You're not stupid. Just wrong.

Historical knowledge is not indicative of intelligence. It merely represents how much about something someone knows. First ten presidents? Declaration of independence? Factual history. Has absolutely no bearing on someone's ability to think with reason, nor should it. When you say you are worried about the leaders of the future - I would much rather have a capable leader, someone who can problem solve and think abstractly, than someone who's a whizz at pub quizzes.

Similarly, while it is admirable that you have seen famous films of times gone by, I don't think that fact would do you much good as a "leader of the world". It could almost be argued that, seeing as our psyche is subliminally constructed on our experiences and memories, someone without exposure to a film that depicts mind control and deception as admirable qualities in it's hero would be more trustworthy in critical diplomacy talks.

You mention a dependency on social media as being influential in our "downfall". I find it amusing that you subsequently conducted this survey on facebook.

Video games are conducive to a well oiled armed force. Games encourage you to find a way to overcome difficulty. The US army have admitted that avid gamers make better soldiers. Granted, they probably weren't referring to Super Meat Boy, but video games are increasingly being made with niches in mind. In their many forms, they play an important role in society. None of these forms a representative of a decreasing intelligence of the populus.

Music preference is simply that - a preference. There have always been, and there always will be, a wide and varied music scene. The gamut is extensive, and simply because someone is immersed in a particular genre, they cannot be judged. Stephen Hawking is a massive Bieber fan.

Like I said, you're not stupid, but you seem to be confused. Intelligence is commonly consider your capacity to learn. It is also reflected in your ability to communicate, your ability to reason, and in my opinion most importantly; your ability to understand. It cannot be measured by personal habit nor social atmosphere.

You'd have to be some sort of idiot not to understand that.

Like I said, you're not stu..

Oh. My bad
Big Fat Sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 01:01 PM   #29 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Montreal, QC
Posts: 9,124
Cerbs is a rep whoreCerbs is a rep whoreCerbs is a rep whoreCerbs is a rep whoreCerbs is a rep whoreCerbs is a rep whoreCerbs is a rep whoreCerbs is a rep whoreCerbs is a rep whoreCerbs is a rep whoreCerbs is a rep whore
Default Re: The American IQ

That was a very good post, Big Fat Sean.

10/10
Cerbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 01:04 PM   #30 (permalink)
Little Poppa Pump
 
eddiefan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Winterfell
Posts: 2,229
eddiefan 1501 - 2000eddiefan 1501 - 2000eddiefan 1501 - 2000eddiefan 1501 - 2000eddiefan 1501 - 2000eddiefan 1501 - 2000eddiefan 1501 - 2000eddiefan 1501 - 2000eddiefan 1501 - 2000eddiefan 1501 - 2000eddiefan 1501 - 2000
Default Re: The American IQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Fat Sean View Post
You seem to be confused. "Intelligence" does not seem to mean what you think it means. But that's ok. You're not stupid. Just wrong.

Historical knowledge is not indicative of intelligence. It merely represents how much about something someone knows. First ten presidents? Declaration of independence? Factual history. Has absolutely no bearing on someone's ability to think with reason, nor should it. When you say you are worried about the leaders of the future - I would much rather have a capable leader, someone who can problem solve and think abstractly, than someone who's a whizz at pub quizzes.

Similarly, while it is admirable that you have seen famous films of times gone by, I don't think that fact would do you much good as a "leader of the world". It could almost be argued that, seeing as our psyche is subliminally constructed on our experiences and memories, someone without exposure to a film that depicts mind control and deception as admirable qualities in it's hero would be more trustworthy in critical diplomacy talks.

You mention a dependency on social media as being influential in our "downfall". I find it amusing that you subsequently conducted this survey on facebook.

Video games are conducive to a well oiled armed force. Games encourage you to find a way to overcome difficulty. The US army have admitted that avid gamers make better soldiers. Granted, they probably weren't referring to Super Meat Boy, but video games are increasingly being made with niches in mind. In their many forms, they play an important role in society. None of these forms a representative of a decreasing intelligence of the populus.

Music preference is simply that - a preference. There have always been, and there always will be, a wide and varied music scene. The gamut is extensive, and simply because someone is immersed in a particular genre, they cannot be judged. Stephen Hawking is a massive Bieber fan.

Like I said, you're not stupid, but you seem to be confused. Intelligence is commonly consider your capacity to learn. It is also reflected in your ability to communicate, your ability to reason, and in my opinion most importantly; your ability to understand. It cannot be measured by personal habit nor social atmosphere.

You'd have to be some sort of idiot not to understand that.

Like I said, you're not stu..

Oh. My bad
Well that pretty much said everything I wanted to say. Any comments OP?
eddiefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios