Mod/Administrator abusing his or her power - Page 19 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 08-16-2010, 10:53 AM   #181 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 647
dondeluis 501 - 1000dondeluis 501 - 1000dondeluis 501 - 1000dondeluis 501 - 1000dondeluis 501 - 1000dondeluis 501 - 1000
Default Re: Mod/Administrator abusing his or her power

Quote:
Originally Posted by redeadening View Post
That was a pretty bad thing to say.
I believe it said something along the lines of

"We don't need you anymore Troll"
dondeluis is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 08-16-2010, 11:55 AM   #182 (permalink)
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
 
Rawlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 9,748
Rawlin 12501 - 13000Rawlin 12501 - 13000Rawlin 12501 - 13000Rawlin 12501 - 13000Rawlin 12501 - 13000Rawlin 12501 - 13000Rawlin 12501 - 13000Rawlin 12501 - 13000Rawlin 12501 - 13000Rawlin 12501 - 13000Rawlin 12501 - 13000
Default Re: Mod/Administrator abusing his or her power

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theproof View Post
I want it closed to so people like you can stop getting off on the comments in this thread. It's just been one big bash party where everyone is talking shit about my love for rep which doesn't even exist. It's filled with people like you who follow along with everyone else to try and fit in instead of speaking your own mind. Most of the posters in this thread are only bashing me because other people did and they want to feel cool to fit in. I see it every day on this site.
you're doing such a good job at showing how you don't care and don't take any of this seriously.
i mean, PM'ing two mods to have this thread closed? someone has their panties in bunches!
__________________
cool and smooth, that's how i play.



QUIZ OF THE YEAR FIELDING & BRAND (BUT MOSTLY FIELDING) SWAG
Rawlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 12:40 PM   #183 (permalink)
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 1,527
Chuck Spears 1501 - 2000Chuck Spears 1501 - 2000Chuck Spears 1501 - 2000Chuck Spears 1501 - 2000Chuck Spears 1501 - 2000Chuck Spears 1501 - 2000Chuck Spears 1501 - 2000Chuck Spears 1501 - 2000Chuck Spears 1501 - 2000Chuck Spears 1501 - 2000Chuck Spears 1501 - 2000
Default Re: Mod/Administrator abusing his or her power

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theproof View Post
I gave one red rep to "Headliner" the other day and when I logged on today and checked my rep he sent me 5 red reps for comments that didn't deserve them. I don't really care that much about my rep but I don't like the fact that this guy thinks he's special just because he's an administrator and nobody can red rep him. Someone needs to talk to him or something.

I hope something will actually be done about this and all of the mods won't side with him just because your all friends.
Who care to the fact that you got owned by a mod. Headliner is cool with me, so you need to chill man. Enjoy your rep man, because it's red.
Chuck Spears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 01:10 PM   #184 (permalink)
Not Bruce Wayne
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Gotham City
Posts: 2,113
Batman 4501 - 5000Batman 4501 - 5000Batman 4501 - 5000Batman 4501 - 5000Batman 4501 - 5000Batman 4501 - 5000Batman 4501 - 5000Batman 4501 - 5000Batman 4501 - 5000Batman 4501 - 5000Batman 4501 - 5000
Default Re: Mod/Administrator abusing his or her power

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheProof
I want it closed to so people like you can stop getting off on the comments in this thread. It's just been one big bash party where everyone is talking shit about my love for rep which doesn't even exist. It's filled with people like you who follow along with everyone else to try and fit in instead of speaking your own mind. Most of the posters in this thread are only bashing me because other people did and they want to feel cool to fit in. I see it every day on this site.
so first you say you don't care about getting red rep in a thread you made about being mad about getting red rep. and now you "Demand" it be closed because you dont like the comments on it even after you said you don't care what people think. also you said you were gonna leave this thread like 5 time and you keep coming back. Hmmmmm
__________________

Credit:Tenacious.C.

Last edited by Batman : 08-16-2010 at 01:12 PM.
Batman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 01:32 PM   #185 (permalink)
GOD
ITS NEW JACK THE ORIGINAL GANGSTA
 
GOD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Twin Peaks
Posts: 7,859
GOD 15501 - 16000GOD 15501 - 16000GOD 15501 - 16000GOD 15501 - 16000GOD 15501 - 16000GOD 15501 - 16000GOD 15501 - 16000GOD 15501 - 16000GOD 15501 - 16000GOD 15501 - 16000GOD 15501 - 16000
Default Re: Mod/Administrator abusing his or her power

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Josh- View Post
so first you say you don't care about getting red rep in a thread you made about being mad about getting red rep. and now you "Demand" it be closed because you dont like the comments on it even after you said you don't care what people think. also you said you were gonna leave this thread like 5 time and you keep coming back. Hmmmmm
Its the casual TNA mark fight. Once they start losing, they begin to demand the thread being closed.
__________________

"We ain't gotta dream no more, man." - Stringer Bell
GOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 06:57 PM   #186 (permalink)
SNOWBLIND
 
GOD of CUNT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: On the Rocks with a Bitch and a Bottle
Posts: 6,133
GOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red repped
Default Re: Mod/Administrator abusing his or her power

POWER ON THE INTERNET.

I'd literally blow your ugly wife if it gave me some POWER ON THE INTERNET.
GOD of CUNT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 07:13 PM   #187 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: LC
Posts: 4,732
Samee 4001 - 4500Samee 4001 - 4500Samee 4001 - 4500Samee 4001 - 4500Samee 4001 - 4500Samee 4001 - 4500Samee 4001 - 4500Samee 4001 - 4500Samee 4001 - 4500Samee 4001 - 4500Samee 4001 - 4500
Default Re: Mod/Administrator abusing his or her power

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vintage Undertaker View Post
He is known to fans around the world as the Babe Ruth of Wrestling Forum. His name is synonymous with the wrestling world and he is one of the biggest celebrities in modern pop culture - Headliner.

In its early days, Wrestling Forum had an ambitious vision; it would become the central hub for all things wrestling-related. In the vast, far-reaching corners of the internet, never before had such a feat been attempted. In order to achieve this goal, Wrestling Forum needed a face - a poster boy. Headliner was just the man for the job. Over the following years, his unwavering popularity would catapult Wrestling Forum into its first real boom - the Golden Years.



However, after over a decade of enduring popularity, the Golden Years came to a close. Ratings and buys were down, and the forum was embroiled in a nationwide scandal concerning red rep points and spam posts. In the midst of these turbulent times, the cracks soon began to show in the relationship between Headliner and Wrestling Forum.

In a bombshell move that would rock the core of wrestling forums, Headliner turned heel in late 2010 - the first time he had done so in his illustrious career. After abusing his administrative powers in order to red rep a fellow wrestling enthusiast, Headliner broke off from the Wrestling Forum brand. Though he still posts and lurks around the forums, he does so under his newly-founded faction...



Headliner now identifies himself as Hollywood Headliner.

Today, the Wrestling Forum Order strike fear and red rep into the hearts and User CPs of all inhabitants of the forum. Platt and Rajah have joined forces with Hollywood Headliner under the umbrella of the wFo and look to rule over their kingdom with an iron fist.
Fucking TREMENDOUS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrilla View Post
Oh rly?

Story goes you repped me with this:

Tommy Dreamer's... 08-04-2010 05:12 PM Theproof classless

I neg repped you with "Thanks" and you thought (I'm assuming, it's hard to decipher what goes on in the head of a blind TNA mark) oh shit I green repped him. I better PM him cuz rep is serious business. The sentence in the PM basically says, to me at least, plz don't get mad and neg me into oblivion.

And don't act like you don't know who I am, you TNA marks loathe me.
Oh shit! Even better!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Theproof View Post
I demand that this thread gets closed. I already PM'd two mods and it's still open.


This thread is awesome.

Last edited by Samee : 08-16-2010 at 07:19 PM.
Samee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 07:15 PM   #188 (permalink)
ARRIVE. HOOPLA. LEAVE.
 
scrilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: chatbox
Posts: 15,103
scrilla 31001 - 31500scrilla 31001 - 31500scrilla 31001 - 31500scrilla 31001 - 31500scrilla 31001 - 31500scrilla 31001 - 31500scrilla 31001 - 31500scrilla 31001 - 31500scrilla 31001 - 31500scrilla 31001 - 31500scrilla 31001 - 31500
Default Re: Mod/Administrator abusing his or her power

I wanna join the wFo. I'll even be a lackey like Virgil/The Disciple/Horace Hogan.
__________________

#BELLA&HOOPLA
scrilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 07:20 PM   #189 (permalink)
Will Always be a Snit Head
 
TaylorFitz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Upstate New York
Posts: 14,281
TaylorFitz 18501 - 19000TaylorFitz 18501 - 19000TaylorFitz 18501 - 19000TaylorFitz 18501 - 19000TaylorFitz 18501 - 19000TaylorFitz 18501 - 19000TaylorFitz 18501 - 19000TaylorFitz 18501 - 19000TaylorFitz 18501 - 19000TaylorFitz 18501 - 19000TaylorFitz 18501 - 19000
Default Re: Mod/Administrator abusing his or her power

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theproof View Post
Typical of a mod from this forum....

I'm done. This forum is run by ego maniacs who can't use the power they have responsibly. I hope none of you people with paid accounts get banned for disagreeing with a mod.
They really didn't do anything wrong to you other then red rep you. Just because you made the thread doesn't mean you get to decide if it gets locked.

You really are acting like a moron. I sort of defended you at first but you just need to give up right now.
TaylorFitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 09:03 PM   #190 (permalink)
619
...
 
619's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Surrey, England
Posts: 2,918
619 31501 - 50000619 31501 - 50000619 31501 - 50000619 31501 - 50000619 31501 - 50000619 31501 - 50000619 31501 - 50000619 31501 - 50000619 31501 - 50000619 31501 - 50000619 31501 - 50000
Default Re: Mod/Administrator abusing his or her power



That is all.
__________________

^Destiny^
^Legend^
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios