Originally Posted by A Random Person
1) Matches are to be enjoyed, not analyzed
2) If you like the heels, boo them, it is the equivalent of cheering faces
3) If a wrester is average it doesn't mean he is horrible, stop acting so pampared
4) Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, some should just keep it to themselves
5) If you hate a face, stay silent and do not boo, they hate a lack of reaction
6) Losing does not make a superstar "buried" or a "jobber"
7) The WWE can push a superstar over anytime they want to
8) Creative knows best, these guys are experienced
1. if someone ENJOYS analyzing a match, then who are you to tell them they shouldn't?
2. honestly, who gives a shit here. kayfabe is dead.
3. i don't even really know what this is referring to. if i think someone sucks, it's usually, because, well, i think they suck.
4. this ruins your entire rant. you are saying everyone should have their own opinion and then saying everyone should follow "rules." fail sauce.
5. staying silent is no fun. i'm more about having fun than i am for displeasing the desires of wrestlers.
6. easy one to agree with.
7. .......ok? pretty sure you didn't need to tell anyone that, they've obviously proven it
8. yeah, people in power always knows best just because they're in power. Obama knows best, the CEO of BP knows best, as long as any person is in that position of power, guess they know best right? boy, that's a pretty stupid way to look at it.