1) Matches are to be enjoyed, not analyzed
2) If you like the heels, boo them, it is the equivalent of cheering faces
3) If a wrester is average it doesn't mean he is horrible, stop acting so pampared
4) Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, some should just keep it to themselves
5) If you hate a face, stay silent and do not boo, they hate a lack of reaction
6) Losing does not make a superstar "buried" or a "jobber"
7) The WWE can push a superstar over anytime they want to
8) Creative knows best, these guys are experienced
Is that so hard?
1) I'll do both
4) I don't see why anyone should keep it to themselves if they're entitled to it
6) Agreed, but that isn't a rule
7) I guess
1) I'm fine with doing both ty
2) Prob will cheer and boo who I want
3) It probably means he's average ....
5) see 2
6) google jobber plz
7) not if the fans don't get behind him
8) lol ... I understand now, this is a list of jokes