The official welcoming of Crystal into the Straight/Heterosexual Society - Page 6 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 06-13-2010, 07:59 PM   #51 (permalink)
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
Schultz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: England
Posts: 1,989
Schultz needs to make some friendsSchultz needs to make some friendsSchultz needs to make some friendsSchultz needs to make some friendsSchultz needs to make some friendsSchultz needs to make some friendsSchultz needs to make some friendsSchultz needs to make some friendsSchultz needs to make some friendsSchultz needs to make some friendsSchultz needs to make some friends
Default Re: The official welcoming of Crystal into the Straight/Heterosexual Society

Quote:
Originally Posted by redeadening View Post
Speaking of Alpha Males, anyone else remember that guy? You know, the guy who beat his mother and made a rant about it
MMA, I believe his name was. Unless, there was more than one rant on the subject.
Schultz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 06-13-2010, 11:28 PM   #52 (permalink)
CBR
Little Poppa Pump
 
CBR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: A house
Posts: 2,414
CBR is an after thoughtCBR is an after thought
Default Re: The official welcoming of Crystal into the Straight/Heterosexual Society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal View Post
Wow you bored today Jupiter or what? There had to be something better for you to do than type up a pointless, can we even call it a rant, rant about me.

And you think I have issues in my life. Maybe if you got a life/girlfriend like I have, you'd find something better to do with your life.

For the record, men have done nothing wrong to me in my life. My father is great, my parents have been together as long as I've been around. I have nothing against men whatsoever. In fact I enjoy watching 2 guys fuck.

All in all you thread is pretty damn pointless if you ask me. Sure it will amuse a few losers on this board, including yourself, but that's about it...

I love rants about me! I'm so over!
Stop trying to get approval, everybody gave up caring the first 10,000 times you mentioned it, just shut the fuck up already please.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal View Post
It's actually quite bright where I'm at thanks. I'm not afraid of the dark.
It's trufax that gays like bright colours, so of course it's bright where you are.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal View Post
I'm not evading any point, just stating a fact. I know who's burning and who's not, I did got to catholic school. I know to love they neighbor as thyself, judge not lest ye be judged, and everything. Maybe you're the one that need to brush up on that honey...
It's also trufax that bisexuals and/or homosexuals cannot be Christian as it goes against the bible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal View Post
It failed from the original post.

Monkeys is a good subject, because all he's doing is [b]flinging poo[/b[ and totally missing his target...
Fetish of yours? You also into Golden Showers?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
You could say that. You'd be wrong but you could say it. I could also say that said statement is ironic, I'd be right. I'm always right.
Trufax
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal View Post
As stated in my other post, he got bored.

Must have ran out of the gay porn he was watching, and decided to make a pointless thread
Isn't it you who watches the gay porn?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vintage Undertaker View Post
At first I thought this thread was pretty funny, but then I realised Jupiter may be serious with all of this.

If not, he's truly a great poster for making me believe otherwise.
He's a truly great poster, trufax.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotdiggity11 View Post
I'm sure there is plenty of great free gay porn at youporn, pornohub, etc etc.
Send her a list of all the sites, so she can GTFO of here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalestate_Diva View Post
Yet the rant goes on for two pages! Lols. <3 WE Rants!

Btw - I thought guys liked Bi's? Jupiter is a guy right?
There is a difference. The difference being most guys like bi's because there is more of a chance of sleeping with her best friend. With Crystal you're more inclined to believe you'll end up in bed with her best guy friend while she watches. Not something a straight man gets turned on by.
__________________

Credit: Bro
CBR is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 12:48 AM   #53 (permalink)
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Sledge.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 1,499
Sledge. Sledge. Sledge. Sledge. Sledge. Sledge. Sledge. Sledge. Sledge. Sledge. Sledge.
Default Re: The official welcoming of Crystal into the Straight/Heterosexual Society

Hold the phone. Women can kiss other women?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by breaksilence View Post
Hey.. this isn't where I parked my car.
Sledge. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 02:25 AM   #54 (permalink)
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER
 
stevefox1200's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: HAPPY CATS
Posts: 3,036
stevefox1200 is getting a pushstevefox1200 is getting a pushstevefox1200 is getting a pushstevefox1200 is getting a pushstevefox1200 is getting a pushstevefox1200 is getting a pushstevefox1200 is getting a pushstevefox1200 is getting a pushstevefox1200 is getting a pushstevefox1200 is getting a pushstevefox1200 is getting a push
Default Re: The official welcoming of Crystal into the Straight/Heterosexual Society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint 17 View Post
Proboscis Monkeys! That's what they're called!
Thank you.

I wounder if I can buy those somewhere
__________________
stevefox1200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 03:13 AM   #55 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Dancing the Salmon Dance
Posts: 3,560
DR JUPES DR JUPES DR JUPES DR JUPES DR JUPES DR JUPES DR JUPES DR JUPES DR JUPES DR JUPES DR JUPES
Default Re: The official welcoming of Crystal into the Straight/Heterosexual Society

I'm the troll?!?! Oh how the bowling ball of injustice strikes the pins of righteousness. I tried to help Crystal and all you people do is encourage her ...gotry.

@ LadyCroft, I am the alpha male and if I knew you in real life then you can guarantee that this cheek you are giving me would warrant a backhand.

Mr.Styles hits the hypothetical nail on the head.


Last edited by DR JUPES : 06-14-2010 at 03:33 AM.
DR JUPES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 03:43 AM   #56 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: California
Posts: 1,972
BabyBoy BabyBoy BabyBoy BabyBoy BabyBoy BabyBoy BabyBoy BabyBoy BabyBoy BabyBoy BabyBoy
Default Re: The official welcoming of Crystal into the Straight/Heterosexual Society

Jupiter, you seem like a complete ...got, and I hope one day, you catch AIDS because the government made AIDS for you peoples. Oh, and the blacks.....
BabyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 03:45 AM   #57 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Dancing the Salmon Dance
Posts: 3,560
DR JUPES DR JUPES DR JUPES DR JUPES DR JUPES DR JUPES DR JUPES DR JUPES DR JUPES DR JUPES DR JUPES
Default Re: The official welcoming of Crystal into the Straight/Heterosexual Society

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyBoy View Post
Jupiter, you seem like a complete ...got, and I hope one day, you catch AIDS because the government made AIDS for you peoples. Oh, and the blacks.....
I had to quote this just to be able to read it!
DR JUPES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 03:46 AM   #58 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: California
Posts: 1,972
BabyBoy BabyBoy BabyBoy BabyBoy BabyBoy BabyBoy BabyBoy BabyBoy BabyBoy BabyBoy BabyBoy
Default Re: The official welcoming of Crystal into the Straight/Heterosexual Society

That's because ...gots usually have cum in their eyes.
BabyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 03:50 AM   #59 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Dancing the Salmon Dance
Posts: 3,560
DR JUPES DR JUPES DR JUPES DR JUPES DR JUPES DR JUPES DR JUPES DR JUPES DR JUPES DR JUPES DR JUPES
Default Re: The official welcoming of Crystal into the Straight/Heterosexual Society

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyBoy View Post
That's because ...gots usually have cum in their eyes.
Sorry I couldn't read that, what did you say?
DR JUPES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 04:02 AM   #60 (permalink)
DOOMED
 
Role Model's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 33,090
Role Model needs to be red reppedRole Model needs to be red reppedRole Model needs to be red reppedRole Model needs to be red reppedRole Model needs to be red reppedRole Model needs to be red reppedRole Model needs to be red reppedRole Model needs to be red reppedRole Model needs to be red reppedRole Model needs to be red reppedRole Model needs to be red repped
Default Re: The official welcoming of Crystal into the Straight/Heterosexual Society

is Jupiter and Panther related?
__________________
Role Model is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios