Goddamnit. - Page 4 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 10-29-2006, 09:57 PM   #31 (permalink)
Moron
 
The Myth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 25
The Myth 0 - 49
Default Re: Goddamnit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Slick
Anyone that instigates and conspires to set up a fight, yet, is too big of a wuss to fight their own battles, to me, equates to them being a big poontang pie.

Not hard to figure out.
It didn't have anything to do with me not fighting my own battles.. Just when I thought you couldn't be any more immature by calling me a wuss, you then followed up with calling me a poontang pie.



Quote:
Now to actually get back on topic. Yes the school was right by suspending you. You set up and instigated the whole thing. You were as much involved in the fight as the two guys fighting, which means you are as big an idiot as the others involved.
I'm not responsible for these peoples actions. This scrub told me he wanted to fight this other kid, so therfore I said "Fight him at lunch" and so he was going to until the other kid punked out.
The Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 10-29-2006, 10:04 PM   #32 (permalink)
Times They Are A-Changin'
 
AWESOM-O's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Swansea
Posts: 7,679
AWESOM-O is a rep whoreAWESOM-O is a rep whoreAWESOM-O is a rep whoreAWESOM-O is a rep whoreAWESOM-O is a rep whoreAWESOM-O is a rep whoreAWESOM-O is a rep whoreAWESOM-O is a rep whoreAWESOM-O is a rep whoreAWESOM-O is a rep whoreAWESOM-O is a rep whore
Default Re: Goddamnit.

Getting called a ''poontang pie'', must really hit a guy in the pride, eh?
__________________


AWESOM-O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 10:08 PM   #33 (permalink)
Moron
 
The Myth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 25
The Myth 0 - 49
Default Re: Goddamnit.

No not really. I'm just getting prepared for his next post when he calls me a 'poo poo head'.
The Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 10:12 PM   #34 (permalink)
Times They Are A-Changin'
 
AWESOM-O's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Swansea
Posts: 7,679
AWESOM-O is a rep whoreAWESOM-O is a rep whoreAWESOM-O is a rep whoreAWESOM-O is a rep whoreAWESOM-O is a rep whoreAWESOM-O is a rep whoreAWESOM-O is a rep whoreAWESOM-O is a rep whoreAWESOM-O is a rep whoreAWESOM-O is a rep whoreAWESOM-O is a rep whore
Default Re: Goddamnit.

I remember when i was called a poo poo head...

...that was a dark day for me.
__________________


AWESOM-O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 10:24 PM   #35 (permalink)
Don't throw it away
 
MrJesus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,848
MrJesus is a rep whoreMrJesus is a rep whoreMrJesus is a rep whoreMrJesus is a rep whoreMrJesus is a rep whoreMrJesus is a rep whoreMrJesus is a rep whoreMrJesus is a rep whoreMrJesus is a rep whoreMrJesus is a rep whoreMrJesus is a rep whore
Default Re: Goddamnit.

Poontang pie is possibly the greatest burn I have ever read. My keyboard is scorched from just reading it.

On topic, mythy boy. You're an ass. Did you deserve to be suspended? Yes. You also deserve to get slapped around by Tank Abbott.

You're calling these guys pussies when all they did was talk big. Did this guy go over to someone and start smacking him about? No. He said something, and you went trying to organise it. Not only that, you practically instigated a riot. I hope you think fights are this fun when you are actually in a real one walking down the street and some 7ft guy called Turner Brown decides he likes the look of your ass.

Bloody hell, this is why I can never work in the education industry. I would have corporal punished your ass.

Off topic, poontang pie...gold.
__________________

Last edited by MrJesus : 10-29-2006 at 10:33 PM.
MrJesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 10:30 PM   #36 (permalink)
More Than Meets the Eye
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 6,673
Aussie 31501 - 50000Aussie 31501 - 50000Aussie 31501 - 50000Aussie 31501 - 50000Aussie 31501 - 50000Aussie 31501 - 50000Aussie 31501 - 50000Aussie 31501 - 50000Aussie 31501 - 50000Aussie 31501 - 50000Aussie 31501 - 50000
Default Re: Goddamnit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Myth
I'm not responsible for these peoples actions. This scrub told me he wanted to fight this other kid, so therfore I said "Fight him at lunch" and so he was going to until the other kid punked out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Myth
And being the person I am I like to watcha good fight right? Don't you? So I go and tell the other guy that this scrub now wants to fight, so I eventually got it all set up so that they were scheduled to fight at lunch, then lunch rolls around the the kid that the scrub wanted to fight didn't show up!
You're contradicting yourself. You originally said that you organised and set up the whole thing, therefore you are as bad as the others that were fightling. If they wanted to fight, let them sort it out and beat the shit out of each other in their own time. Unless the fight directly concerned you, you had no right to get involved.
__________________
Aussie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 11:32 PM   #37 (permalink)
Moron
 
The Myth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 25
The Myth 0 - 49
Default Re: Goddamnit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie.
You're contradicting yourself. You originally said that you organised and set up the whole thing, therefore you are as bad as the others that were fightling. If they wanted to fight, let them sort it out and beat the shit out of each other in their own time. Unless the fight directly concerned you, you had no right to get involved.
Holy shit, when did my mother start posting posting on this board?

Saying I set it up and saying I told them to fight at lunch is basically the same thing, when was the last time you heard of some kid going up to two others and being like "Hey you guys should fight". Obviously these two had something against eachother, like they told me. Which led to my telling them that they should fight at lunch. Also Aussie you can reply to this once your done kissing 2Slick's ass.

Quote:
Poontang pie is possibly the greatest burn I have ever read. My keyboard is scorched from just reading it.

On topic, mythy boy. You're an ass. Did you deserve to be suspended? Yes. You also deserve to get slapped around by Tank Abbott.

You're calling these guys pussies when all they did was talk big. Did this guy go over to someone and start smacking him about? No. He said something, and you went trying to organise it. Not only that, you practically instigated a riot. I hope you think fights are this fun when you are actually in a real one walking down the street and some 7ft guy called Turner Brown decides he likes the look of your ass.

Bloody hell, this is why I can never work in the education industry. I would have corporal punished your ass.

Off topic, poontang pie...gold.
I've been in plenty of fights, not gonna lie I've lost a few but who doesn't? The bottom line is your don't back down from a fight, ecspecially when you started it by bad mouthing the other person. Even if your going to lose, fight him like a man, get your ass whooped, then get your sorry ass off the ground and continue with your day. Also think twice before you claim that you would corporal punish my ass.

Last edited by The Myth : 10-29-2006 at 11:41 PM.
The Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 12:05 AM   #38 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 7,463
Caligula 0 - 49
Default Re: Goddamnit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Slick
Anyone that instigates and conspires to set up a fight, yet, is too big of a wuss to fight their own battles, to me, equates to them being a big poontang pie.

Not hard to figure out.

Damn, I'd love to hear your opinion on Don King.


Anyway, yeah that's a pretty valid reason for getting suspended. When I was a junior in high school, one of my friends got into a fight with a kid I really hated. I was hyped. I started yelling shit, "Kick his ass"!, "Fuck 'em up" Well, later in the day I got called down to the office and they suspended me for 3 days. My dad laughed at the situation.

So stop cryin'!!
Caligula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 12:07 AM   #39 (permalink)
Don't throw it away
 
MrJesus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,848
MrJesus is a rep whoreMrJesus is a rep whoreMrJesus is a rep whoreMrJesus is a rep whoreMrJesus is a rep whoreMrJesus is a rep whoreMrJesus is a rep whoreMrJesus is a rep whoreMrJesus is a rep whoreMrJesus is a rep whoreMrJesus is a rep whore
Default Re: Goddamnit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Myth
Holy shit, when did my mother start posting posting on this board?

Saying I set it up and saying I told them to fight at lunch is basically the same thing, when was the last time you heard of some kid going up to two others and being like "Hey you guys should fight". Obviously these two had something against eachother, like they told me. Which led to my telling them that they should fight at lunch. Also Aussie you can reply to this once your done kissing 2Slick's ass.



I've been in plenty of fights, not gonna lie I've lost a few but who doesn't? The bottom line is your don't back down from a fight, ecspecially when you started it by bad mouthing the other person. Even if your going to lose, fight him like a man, get your ass whooped, then get your sorry ass off the ground and continue with your day. Also think twice before you claim that you would corporal punish my ass.
Once, twice, thrice, 4 times as nice You were just short of instigating a riot. You deserved to be suspened. Did they have a legitimate problem with each other? No. If they did they would have had a scrap out of nowhere. That's what a fight is. Not having some little go between....

"OMG he called you fat, he can't fight you at 1 coz he has to get a bit of homework done, how does half one suit you? Half one's good? Great. Half one."

It's not a proper fight. And was none of your business. Grow up.
__________________
MrJesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 12:20 AM   #40 (permalink)
What?
What?
 
Evolution's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 11,849
Evolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on rep
Default Re: Goddamnit.

I haven't been in many fights, are you calling me a pussy?
Evolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios