Segregation/Racism down in the south - Page 4 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 07-16-2006, 09:36 PM   #31 (permalink)
The Future of the Music industry, Mr. Hollywood
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Better-Than-Utopia
Posts: 2,320
Francise Champion 4001 - 4500Francise Champion 4001 - 4500Francise Champion 4001 - 4500Francise Champion 4001 - 4500Francise Champion 4001 - 4500Francise Champion 4001 - 4500Francise Champion 4001 - 4500Francise Champion 4001 - 4500Francise Champion 4001 - 4500Francise Champion 4001 - 4500Francise Champion 4001 - 4500
Default Re: Segregation/Racism down in the south

Oh. You're welcome dude. No problem. Where's Bubba T? Or Hassan? lol
Francise Champion is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 07-16-2006, 09:43 PM   #32 (permalink)
HUGH JACKMAN'S WIFEY
 
Catalanotto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Hugh Jackman's pants
Posts: 9,413
Catalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whore
Default Re: Segregation/Racism down in the south

Buddy, LOOK AT YOUR FIRST POST. You CLEARLY generalized everyone and disrespected everyone with what you said. Telling me that I am disrespecting my heritage because I date outside of my race IS DISRESPECTFUL. You look at me as shit because I don't date white people. You look at iamblade as shit because he doesn't date a Mexican girl. There was someone else here who was black, dating a white girl, and you look at him like shit.

To get a point across, you don't have to say the exact words. You find us disrespectful for dating another race and you don't consider that racist. Wow, you're making us other whites look really fucking bad right now.

So you would sit down and have a "chat" with your kids telling them why daddy is racist and thinks they should only date inside their race. Guess what, your kids have their own minds and make up their own decisions when it comes to relationships. People don't choose who they love. You cannot control that. You love who you love and skin colour has no influence on who you fall in love with. No parent should have a conversation that may lead their child to date their own race only because they're afraid dad wont agree with their partner.

You call of us "racial profilers" when infact it's you. The rest of us are past the years where racism was the big thing. We believe the world is made up of humans, not colours. Sadly, some of us didn't graduate from the olden days.

Haha, I love how you try to rip people as "being ethnically friendly". No, it's called not being racist and accepting people for who they are, no matter what their skin colour is.

You walk around as if you are the minority and you have something to prove to everyone else. All you think about is being white. Guess what kid, the world is not all white. If you have a problem with people who don't date their own race, do the world a favour and kill yourself if you don't want to see it because it grows more and more everyday and hopefully one day your kids will be mixed.
Catalanotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 10:18 PM   #33 (permalink)
O&M's dog.
 
jojo14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 752
jojo14 101 - 250jojo14 101 - 250jojo14 101 - 250
Default Re: Segregation/Racism down in the south

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterpiece
First of all, if you didnít see any black people in South Carolina, either you were not paying attention or you were in the rich neighborhoods the whole time. Yes I have been through shit like that before. Iím black my girlfriend is white and her parents hate me? She says itís because of age (Iím 18 and she is 16) but something tells me there is more to the story, I think there racist, now itís a well knows fact that most people fear what they do not understand, And until we figure out why people have different skin colors there will always be, some one out there discriminating
Trust me, it isnít age. My friend had the same problem...He had to let her go. Anyway, there is nothing you can do. Hopefully, as time goes on, people will come to their senses
jojo14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 10:30 PM   #34 (permalink)
Jumping Off Roofs
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 257
Got Pigment? 50 - 100
Default Re: Segregation/Racism down in the south

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalanotto
Buddy, LOOK AT YOUR FIRST POST. You CLEARLY generalized everyone and disrespected everyone with what you said. Telling me that I am disrespecting my heritage because I date outside of my race IS DISRESPECTFUL. You look at me as shit because I don't date white people. You look at iamblade as shit because he doesn't date a Mexican girl. There was someone else here who was black, dating a white girl, and you look at him like shit.
How about you follow your own advice and stop being ignorant. I already said that your business is not mine and I could care less what you do with your free time. Learn to read and stop rehashing the same tired statements. I'm sick of trying to find new ways to type "Do what you want, I don't care" in the hope you can understand it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalanotto
To get a point across, you don't have to say the exact words. You find us disrespectful for dating another race and you don't consider that racist. Wow, you're making us other whites look really fucking bad right now.
Finding you disrespectful towards your heritage for choosing to date outside of it is in no way racist. Personal preference is not supremacy. To put it out of context in similair light, that would be like you telling me that because I prefer Coke to Pepsi that I am immoral.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalanotto
So you would sit down and have a "chat" with your kids telling them why daddy is racist and thinks they should only date inside their race. Guess what, your kids have their own minds and make up their own decisions when it comes to relationships. People don't choose who they love. You cannot control that. You love who you love and skin colour has no influence on who you fall in love with. No parent should have a conversation that may lead their child to date their own race only because they're afraid dad wont agree with their partner.
Apparently you didn't read the whole post though and were in a hurry to start an argument. I said, in my post, what you confirmed in yours. They will make up their own minds. I will talk to them and let them know how I feel and also make it abundantly clear that they are their own person and have the right to make their own decisions. It wasn't even like it was a case of reading comprehension or reading between the lines, I flat out said it in my post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalanotto
You call of us "racial profilers" when infact it's you. The rest of us are past the years where racism was the big thing. We believe the world is made up of humans, not colours. Sadly, some of us didn't graduate from the olden days.
In fact, I did not call you or anyone else a racial profiler, I simply said not to try to liken me to a racial profiler. It was obviously lost on you even though it was said in plain English. The more you try to put words in my mouth and flip what I say to suit the needs of your "argument" (which isn't an argument but rather you just proclaiming over and over 'I'm right and you're wrong'. The problem is, no matter how many times you say it, it's still not going to make it true) the less credible you make yourself look.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalanotto
Haha, I love how you try to rip people as "being ethnically friendly". No, it's called not being racist and accepting people for who they are, no matter what their skin colour is.
In the case of this thread, you made it a point to let everyone know that you date a minority which comes off as trying to portray yourself as ethnic friendly in the same way the aforementioned cliche of "Some of my best friends are black" is used.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalanotto
You walk around as if you are the minority and you have something to prove to everyone else. All you think about is being white. Guess what kid, the world is not all white. If you have a problem with people who don't date their own race, do the world a favour and kill yourself if you don't want to see it because it grows more and more everyday and hopefully one day your kids will be mixed.
Being white is actually the furthest thing from my mind until something like this presents me with the oppurtunity to seemingly have a debate which people as yourself don't seem capable of. I tried to keep it peaceful and present my opinions in an unagressive manner but you can't do the same.

My "problem" pales in comparison to the problem you seem to have. I can see your point of view and respect your choice of lifestyle. It's you that can't "agree to disagree" because you have to prove that you're right. Here's the kicker: You can't prove an opinion either right or wrong so stop trying.
Got Pigment? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 10:40 PM   #35 (permalink)
HUGH JACKMAN'S WIFEY
 
Catalanotto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Hugh Jackman's pants
Posts: 9,413
Catalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whore
Default Re: Segregation/Racism down in the south

Here we go with the same White Power bullshit.

This is the ranting section. People here are ranting about how a person like you can still exist. Everyone does have an opinion, including you, but your opinion is one that disgusts a lot of people. We figured that in this day and age people like you would be a dying breed in the world but it seems otherwise.

Who's arguing? I'd call it a debate on why you are ignorant. No one is arguing, we are just proving how your opinion is one of a racist fuck.

I noted the fact that I date outside of my race only becaue it pertains to your ignorant posts. I am not here to say "yes! I will only date all of you who aren't white so love me because I love you!" I happen to like men of all races, I just happen to date one who isn't of my race. I don't date him because he isn't white. I date him because people don't control who they fall in love with.

Quote:
Being white is actually the furthest thing from my mind
Hello? Come again kid? You pretty much state that the ethnicity of your partner (and furthermore, the rest of the worlds') should be that of the same race. That means that your partner MUST be white because you are white. If they aren't white, you don't have the time of day for them. Yeah, I'd say you have white coming out of your ass.

I'm not trying to "prove that I am right", it's your opinion no matter how stupid it is, but rather I am proving how discriminating you are, even when you try to deny it a thousand times over.

You must not know what the meaning of the word racist is because you deny being racist yet you have all the basics covered.
Catalanotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 10:47 PM   #36 (permalink)
Student of the game? I am the f***in' Game!!
 
The_Jiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 7,423
The_Jiz 4501 - 5000The_Jiz 4501 - 5000The_Jiz 4501 - 5000The_Jiz 4501 - 5000The_Jiz 4501 - 5000The_Jiz 4501 - 5000The_Jiz 4501 - 5000The_Jiz 4501 - 5000The_Jiz 4501 - 5000The_Jiz 4501 - 5000The_Jiz 4501 - 5000
Default Re: Segregation/Racism down in the south

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalanotto
Here we go with the same White Power bullshit.

This is the ranting section. People here are ranting about how a person like you can still exist. Everyone does have an opinion, including you, but your opinion is one that disgusts a lot of people. We figured that in this day and age people like you would be a dying breed in the world but it seems otherwise.

Who's arguing? I'd call it a debate on why you are ignorant. No one is arguing, we are just proving how your opinion is one of a racist fuck.

I noted the fact that I date outside of my race only becaue it pertains to your ignorant posts. I am not here to say "yes! I will only date all of you who aren't white so love me because I love you!" I happen to like men of all races, I just happen to date one who isn't of my race. I don't date him because he isn't white. I date him because people don't control who they fall in love with.



Hello? Come again kid? You pretty much state that the ethnicity of your partner (and furthermore, the rest of the worlds') should be that of the same race. That means that your partner MUST be white because you are white. If they aren't white, you don't have the time of day for them. Yeah, I'd say you have white coming out of your ass.

I'm not trying to "prove that I am right", it's your opinion no matter how stupid it is, but rather I am proving how discriminating you are, even when you try to deny it a thousand times over.

You must not know what the meaning of the word racist is because you deny being racist yet you have all the basics covered.
Dude or girl shut the fuck up!!!! No one is on your side right now. The further you go on, the more pathetic you look. Stop putting words in his mouth. And stop showing you like other races. We know already. You told us like a million times. He never said he wants everybody should go with their own race. He said he doesnt care what you do. Again, stop putting words in his mouth. Do I have to speak ignorant so you can understand because you seem to dont understand his posts at all.
The_Jiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 10:48 PM   #37 (permalink)
The Future of the Music industry, Mr. Hollywood
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Better-Than-Utopia
Posts: 2,320
Francise Champion 4001 - 4500Francise Champion 4001 - 4500Francise Champion 4001 - 4500Francise Champion 4001 - 4500Francise Champion 4001 - 4500Francise Champion 4001 - 4500Francise Champion 4001 - 4500Francise Champion 4001 - 4500Francise Champion 4001 - 4500Francise Champion 4001 - 4500Francise Champion 4001 - 4500
Default Re: Segregation/Racism down in the south

Jesus, Mary, Joseph.........and all there friends.What you say is opinion. But this is fact. People are people. And that's the end of it. Unless you are fucking animals you are not disgracing your race. I really wish people were smarter. You don't have to be a doctor. But you could atleast try. People have enough ignorance to last God's, Allah's, and Satan's lifetimes.
I'm not talking about any posters. I'm talking about the guy from the anecdote.
Francise Champion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 10:53 PM   #38 (permalink)
HUGH JACKMAN'S WIFEY
 
Catalanotto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Hugh Jackman's pants
Posts: 9,413
Catalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whore
Default Re: Segregation/Racism down in the south

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Jiz
Dude or girl shut the fuck up!!!! No one is on your side right now. The further you go on, the more pathetic you look. Stop putting words in his mouth. And stop showing you like other races. We know already. You told us like a million times. He never said he wants everybody should go with their own race. He said he doesnt care what you do. Again, stop putting words in his mouth. Do I have to speak ignorant so you can understand because you seem to dont understand his posts at all.
Another fucking idiot I see.

I don't know, I saw about two or three other people on my side but that doesn't even fucking matter anyways. READ BETWEEN THE LINES. He is basically telling everyone who dates other races they are a disgrace, disrespecting their heritage. Genaralizing makes you a fucking twat.

Racism doesn't only pertain to calling someone a name. What he is saying is disrespectful to everyone. This has nothing to do with myself liking other races you fool, it has to do with people not seeing past skin colour. He's all about whites and complaining about mixed kids. Who fucking cares? Is that kid not as important as a 100% white kid? I don't think so.

Besides, you've said nothing intelligent here so go away. No one looks dumber than you kissing his ass and not even saying anything to back up the theory.
Catalanotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 10:57 PM   #39 (permalink)
Jumping Off Roofs
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 257
Got Pigment? 50 - 100
Default Re: Segregation/Racism down in the south

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalanotto
Here we go with the same White Power bullshit.

This is the ranting section. People here are ranting about how a person like you can still exist. Everyone does have an opinion, including you, but your opinion is one that disgusts a lot of people. We figured that in this day and age people like you would be a dying breed in the world but it seems otherwise.
I am, in no way, the type of person the original poster was ranting about. Enjoying cultural purity is a far cry from living under the delusion that I am superior based on the color of my skin. Again you're putting words into my mouth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalanotto
Who's arguing? I'd call it a debate on why you are ignorant. No one is arguing, we are just proving how your opinion is one of a racist fuck.
No one has proven anything as an opinion can't be proven. The only thing you could potentially try to discredit are the facts behind my decisions which I have offered to cite references for.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalanotto
I noted the fact that I date outside of my race only becaue it pertains to your ignorant posts. I am not here to say "yes! I will only date all of you who aren't white so love me because I love you!" I happen to like men of all races, I just happen to date one who isn't of my race. I don't date him because he isn't white. I date him because people don't control who they fall in love with.
In order for my posts to be classified as ignorant they would have to be made without knowledge or study of the subject matter I'm writing about which is not the case. Not only have I outlined the person experience I have on the subject but I am also well versed in sociological studies as it was my minor in college. Ignorance cannot be applied to anything I say.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalanotto
Hello? Come again kid? You pretty much state that the ethnicity of your partner (and furthermore, the rest of the worlds') should be that of the same race. That means that your partner MUST be white because you are white. If they aren't white, you don't have the time of day for them. Yeah, I'd say you have white coming out of your ass.
Two things:
1) Attempting to take a stance of a superior figure by referring to me as "kid" isn't working. I'm not intimidated and, in fact, it shows your lack of conviction in what you're saying because you have to try to justify it by taking on a role of a superior.

2) I will reiterate; Being white is the furthest thing from my mind. Unlike people who like to be on the end of the popular opinion, when something is a personification of yourself and your thoughts, making decisions based on your own morals becomes second nature.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalanotto
I'm not trying to "prove that I am right", it's your opinion no matter how stupid it is, but rather I am proving how discriminating you are, even when you try to deny it a thousand times over.
Discrimination has nothing to do with it. I've said it before and I'll say it again.. I have no problem associating with or being friends with a minority. I would not procreate with them based on my ideals of preserving my heritage and I would not date them because I'm not attracted to them. I think Arayan women are more attractive based on aesthetics. It's no different than preferring a blonde to a brunette or buying a car based on the physical design of it. You're attempting to make it more when it's a simple preference of aesthetics.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalanotto
You must not know what the meaning of the word racist is because you deny being racist yet you have all the basics covered.
In my second post in this thread (I believe) I outlined the definition of Racism. Because you didn't seem to get it then, let me do so again... directly from Dictionary.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by dictionary.com
rac∑ism ( P ) Pronunciation Key (rszm)
n.
The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.

Discrimination or prejudice based on race.
The first definition has been proven to not be a part of my thinking as I've said multiple times that I don't hold supremacist views and in fact don't look so highly on those who do as it constantly causes racial purists to be lumped in with them.

The second definition has been rehashed constantly with the same overall outcome. I choose who I date based on aesthetics and prefer to date those who look like me because they appeal to me. I associate with non-Whites and respect their opinions just the same as I do with other Whites.

There you have it. Your claim of me being a racist is void as the textbook, globally accepted definition does not apply to me in any aspect of my thinking.
Got Pigment? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 10:59 PM   #40 (permalink)
Jumping Off Roofs
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 257
Got Pigment? 50 - 100
Default Re: Segregation/Racism down in the south

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Jiz
Dude or girl shut the fuck up!!!! No one is on your side right now. The further you go on, the more pathetic you look. Stop putting words in his mouth. And stop showing you like other races. We know already. You told us like a million times. He never said he wants everybody should go with their own race. He said he doesnt care what you do. Again, stop putting words in his mouth. Do I have to speak ignorant so you can understand because you seem to dont understand his posts at all.
I thank you for your support but please refrain from telling people to "shut the fuck up" as we're having a debate and you refusing to hear what someone has to say makes you look ignorant.
Got Pigment? is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios