My Damn Temper - Page 3 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 07-04-2006, 11:06 PM   #21 (permalink)
Made Out Of Nothing
 
Spartanlax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 11,589
Spartanlax is new to the CHATBOX CREWSpartanlax is new to the CHATBOX CREWSpartanlax is new to the CHATBOX CREWSpartanlax is new to the CHATBOX CREWSpartanlax is new to the CHATBOX CREWSpartanlax is new to the CHATBOX CREWSpartanlax is new to the CHATBOX CREWSpartanlax is new to the CHATBOX CREWSpartanlax is new to the CHATBOX CREWSpartanlax is new to the CHATBOX CREWSpartanlax is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: My Damn Temper

Another hole...who the hell goes to WalMart to chill and relax?

"Yo dawg, my old lady is pissin me off, wanna chill at the WalMart?"

It doesn't work that way, well, it shouldn't.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy3000
If I had multiple personalities I'd play with myself all day. I wouldn't even leave the house. I'd give my girlfriend a penny every time she correctly guessed which one of me was fondling her.
Spartanlax is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 07-04-2006, 11:08 PM   #22 (permalink)
Twitter n Grapes
 
White Raven's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Where steel and water did collide
Posts: 2,558
White Raven needs to take rep more seriousWhite Raven needs to take rep more seriousWhite Raven needs to take rep more seriousWhite Raven needs to take rep more seriousWhite Raven needs to take rep more seriousWhite Raven needs to take rep more seriousWhite Raven needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: My Damn Temper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartanlax
Another hole...who the hell goes to WalMart to chill and relax?

"Yo dawg, my old lady is pissin me off, wanna chill at the WalMart?"

It doesn't work that way, well, it shouldn't.
most people dont spend all day and night on W-e...But i know someone that does.. and its not me
__________________
"50 years ago we'd shove a fork up your fucking ...... ass!"
White Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 11:10 PM   #23 (permalink)
Stuck In A Tag Team
 
shamrock_is_god's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Clarksville, Indiana
Posts: 4,141
shamrock_is_god better hope they're relatively new hereshamrock_is_god better hope they're relatively new hereshamrock_is_god better hope they're relatively new hereshamrock_is_god better hope they're relatively new hereshamrock_is_god better hope they're relatively new hereshamrock_is_god better hope they're relatively new hereshamrock_is_god better hope they're relatively new hereshamrock_is_god better hope they're relatively new hereshamrock_is_god better hope they're relatively new hereshamrock_is_god better hope they're relatively new hereshamrock_is_god better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: My Damn Temper

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Raven
most people dont spend all day and night on WEF...But i know someone that does.. and its not me
..oh snap..

Anyway, can't wait til KingOfAllMedia23 comes back in.....and the party begins.

SIG
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartanlax
"Nice ass...you fuckin' faggot!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by walls
On a side note, I find it funny that the ECW fans chant "You can't wrestle" to Cena, yet they bust a nut during every match the Sandman has.
http://www.userbars.com/galerie/imag...6/Ill Nino.gif
http://www.userbars.com/galerie/imag...paroach7fb.gif
http://www.userbars.com/galerie/imag...illswitch2.gif
http://www.userbars.com/galerie/imag...allica18nc.gif
http://www.userbars.com/galerie/imag...16/pantera.gif
http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/...1140986869.png
http://www.userbars.com/galerie/imag...lipknot7fo.jpg
shamrock_is_god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 11:11 PM   #24 (permalink)
Made Out Of Nothing
 
Spartanlax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 11,589
Spartanlax is new to the CHATBOX CREWSpartanlax is new to the CHATBOX CREWSpartanlax is new to the CHATBOX CREWSpartanlax is new to the CHATBOX CREWSpartanlax is new to the CHATBOX CREWSpartanlax is new to the CHATBOX CREWSpartanlax is new to the CHATBOX CREWSpartanlax is new to the CHATBOX CREWSpartanlax is new to the CHATBOX CREWSpartanlax is new to the CHATBOX CREWSpartanlax is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: My Damn Temper

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Raven
most people dont spend all day and night on WEF...But i know someone that does.. and its not me
What, do you stalk me or something? You know how I spend my day? Yup, I'm ALWAYS on here...I'm gettin sick of people on here to be honest, it's really getting annoying. Acting like you know how I spend my day/night and why I spend it the way I do...ridiculous.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy3000
If I had multiple personalities I'd play with myself all day. I wouldn't even leave the house. I'd give my girlfriend a penny every time she correctly guessed which one of me was fondling her.
Spartanlax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 11:13 PM   #25 (permalink)
More Than Meets the Eye
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 6,673
Aussie Aussie Aussie Aussie Aussie Aussie Aussie Aussie Aussie Aussie Aussie
Default Re: My Damn Temper

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Raven
Your 21 and you still live with your mom....That's..Umm expected i guess
Yes I still live with my parents. What's your problem?

I work full time but right now I still don't earn enough to afford moving out into my own place. I also have other things that I'm working for for now. I have a roof over my head and food on the table. Anything else I work and pay for myself....hell most of the time I buy my own food.

Wait, why the fuck am I explaining myself to you?
__________________
Aussie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 11:15 PM   #26 (permalink)
Unstable... Very Unstable
 
Lunatic Fringe's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 16,981
Lunatic Fringe whored out on repLunatic Fringe whored out on repLunatic Fringe whored out on repLunatic Fringe whored out on repLunatic Fringe whored out on repLunatic Fringe whored out on repLunatic Fringe whored out on repLunatic Fringe whored out on repLunatic Fringe whored out on repLunatic Fringe whored out on repLunatic Fringe whored out on rep
Default Re: My Damn Temper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartanlax
What, do you stalk me or something? You know how I spend my day? Yup, I'm ALWAYS on here...I'm gettin sick of people on here to be honest, it's really getting annoying. Acting like you know how I spend my day/night and why I spend it the way I do...ridiculous.
It doesn't matter how you spend your free time. You shouldn't worry about what someone thinks of you in that regard.

When I was your age, sure, I used to go and party all of the time. I had my days of partying and eventually, I calmed down. I spend more time on here than I should, but I sure as fuck wouldn't make any apologies for it, or worry about what someone thinks about it.

Neither should you, don't sweat it.

Quote:
Yes I still live with my parents. What's your problem?

I work full time but right now I still don't earn enough to afford moving out into my own place. I also have other things that I'm working for for now. I have a roof over my head and food on the table. Anything else I work and pay for myself....hell most of the time I buy my own food.

Wait, why the fuck am I explaining myself to you?
Another same situation.

Don't even sweat it, Kylie. You do work your ass off for what you have and I know you are making strides to move out soon. Don't feel as if you owe an explaination to anyone on here.

You've definitely had your share of bullshit as of late and I am sorry to see you go through all of that. Hang in there, it'll get better.
__________________

Last edited by Lunatic Fringe : 07-04-2006 at 11:17 PM.
Lunatic Fringe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 11:16 PM   #27 (permalink)
Twitter n Grapes
 
White Raven's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Where steel and water did collide
Posts: 2,558
White Raven needs to take rep more seriousWhite Raven needs to take rep more seriousWhite Raven needs to take rep more seriousWhite Raven needs to take rep more seriousWhite Raven needs to take rep more seriousWhite Raven needs to take rep more seriousWhite Raven needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: My Damn Temper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartanlax
What, do you stalk me or something? You know how I spend my day? Yup, I'm ALWAYS on here...I'm gettin sick of people on here to be honest, it's really getting annoying. Acting like you know how I spend my day/night and why I spend it the way I do...ridiculous.
No rich bitch unlike you i have to work most of my time to suport myself unlike you who just relys on mommy and daddy to support you soo you can feed your addicton to be an unfunny person that you are here.. If your soo sick of people here leave... please leave
__________________
"50 years ago we'd shove a fork up your fucking ...... ass!"
White Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 11:17 PM   #28 (permalink)
Made Out Of Nothing
 
Spartanlax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 11,589
Spartanlax is new to the CHATBOX CREWSpartanlax is new to the CHATBOX CREWSpartanlax is new to the CHATBOX CREWSpartanlax is new to the CHATBOX CREWSpartanlax is new to the CHATBOX CREWSpartanlax is new to the CHATBOX CREWSpartanlax is new to the CHATBOX CREWSpartanlax is new to the CHATBOX CREWSpartanlax is new to the CHATBOX CREWSpartanlax is new to the CHATBOX CREWSpartanlax is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: My Damn Temper

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Slick
It doesn't matter how you spend your free time. You shouldn't worry about what someone thinks of you in that regard.

When I was your age, sure, I used to go and party all of the time. I had my days of partying and eventually, I calmed down. I spend more time on here than I should, but I sure as fuck wouldn't make any apologies for it, or worry about what someone thinks about it.

Neither should you, don't sweat it.
Yeah, I know Slick. In the words of Aussie "Why the fuck am I explaining myself to you?". I really shouldn't care, but hearing that same bullshit over and over when I have reasons (good reasons in my mind) for spending about 2-3 hours a day on WEF...it just gets annoying.

Whatever though, people are gonna be dickheads either way.

EDIT- Okay, fuck it, now you pissed me off. Rich bitch?! RICH?! AGAIN, you act like you fuckin know me! I'm far from rich, and could be homeless in the next 2 weeks jackass! Mommy and daddy support me? Well, since my Dad left and took my Mom's money, where am I getting the support from?! This is what I mean...you think you know me and shit, when you have no idea. Shut the fuck up.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy3000
If I had multiple personalities I'd play with myself all day. I wouldn't even leave the house. I'd give my girlfriend a penny every time she correctly guessed which one of me was fondling her.
Spartanlax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 11:20 PM   #29 (permalink)
Stuck In A Tag Team
 
shamrock_is_god's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Clarksville, Indiana
Posts: 4,141
shamrock_is_god better hope they're relatively new hereshamrock_is_god better hope they're relatively new hereshamrock_is_god better hope they're relatively new hereshamrock_is_god better hope they're relatively new hereshamrock_is_god better hope they're relatively new hereshamrock_is_god better hope they're relatively new hereshamrock_is_god better hope they're relatively new hereshamrock_is_god better hope they're relatively new hereshamrock_is_god better hope they're relatively new hereshamrock_is_god better hope they're relatively new hereshamrock_is_god better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: My Damn Temper

Oh shit....this is getting good.

I actually just signed out of World of Warcraft to stay and refresh this page repeatedly.

SIG
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartanlax
"Nice ass...you fuckin' faggot!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by walls
On a side note, I find it funny that the ECW fans chant "You can't wrestle" to Cena, yet they bust a nut during every match the Sandman has.
http://www.userbars.com/galerie/imag...6/Ill Nino.gif
http://www.userbars.com/galerie/imag...paroach7fb.gif
http://www.userbars.com/galerie/imag...illswitch2.gif
http://www.userbars.com/galerie/imag...allica18nc.gif
http://www.userbars.com/galerie/imag...16/pantera.gif
http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/...1140986869.png
http://www.userbars.com/galerie/imag...lipknot7fo.jpg
shamrock_is_god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 11:20 PM   #30 (permalink)
Twitter n Grapes
 
White Raven's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Where steel and water did collide
Posts: 2,558
White Raven needs to take rep more seriousWhite Raven needs to take rep more seriousWhite Raven needs to take rep more seriousWhite Raven needs to take rep more seriousWhite Raven needs to take rep more seriousWhite Raven needs to take rep more seriousWhite Raven needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: My Damn Temper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartanlax
Yeah, I know Slick. In the words of Aussie "Why the fuck am I explaining myself to you?". I really shouldn't care, but hearing that same bullshit over and over when I have reasons (good reasons in my mind) for spending about 2-3 hours a day on WEF...it just gets annoying.

Whatever though, people are gonna be dickheads either way.
"Insomnia isnt a good reason.. dave attel had "Insomnia as well.. did spend all hes time being unfunny .. No he made a tv show that was funny
__________________
"50 years ago we'd shove a fork up your fucking ...... ass!"
White Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios