3 days away till our future is decided - Page 11 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 11-02-2004, 02:06 PM   #101 (permalink)
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 6,133
Silent KEEL probably won't be missedSilent KEEL probably won't be missedSilent KEEL probably won't be missedSilent KEEL probably won't be missedSilent KEEL probably won't be missedSilent KEEL probably won't be missedSilent KEEL probably won't be missedSilent KEEL probably won't be missedSilent KEEL probably won't be missedSilent KEEL probably won't be missedSilent KEEL probably won't be missed
Default Re: 3 days away till our future is decided

BLADECrew13 is right.
__________________
Owned!
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic79465_1.gif
Silent KEEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 11-02-2004, 02:48 PM   #102 (permalink)
Dying In CZW
 
Confucious™'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 508
Confucious™ has posts worth readingConfucious™ has posts worth readingConfucious™ has posts worth readingConfucious™ has posts worth readingConfucious™ has posts worth readingConfucious™ has posts worth readingConfucious™ has posts worth readingConfucious™ has posts worth readingConfucious™ has posts worth readingConfucious™ has posts worth readingConfucious™ has posts worth reading
Default Re: 3 days away till our future is decided

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prymate
Nader won't be on the Pennsylvania ballad, so Kerry is definately winning Pennsylvania. The only time that a president that won PA didn't become president was the last election and that is because Bush cheated.


Ok, everyone is entitled to their opinion. How in the hell can you say the man cheated to win the election? Answer that question. Nothing else cause I don't care about anything else you have to say at the moment. Just answer the question.
__________________
http://img300.echo.cx/img300/4228/tbz5ln.jpg

http://img222.echo.cx/img222/3373/bcsad2rf.gif
http://img30.echo.cx/img30/1149/voltage9ba.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confucious™
Man who stand on toilet is high on pot

My Pic
Confucious™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2004, 02:58 PM   #103 (permalink)
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 6,133
Silent KEEL probably won't be missedSilent KEEL probably won't be missedSilent KEEL probably won't be missedSilent KEEL probably won't be missedSilent KEEL probably won't be missedSilent KEEL probably won't be missedSilent KEEL probably won't be missedSilent KEEL probably won't be missedSilent KEEL probably won't be missedSilent KEEL probably won't be missedSilent KEEL probably won't be missed
Default Re: 3 days away till our future is decided

Well if you are that rude, I won't answer. I don't care what you want me to say.

Bush didn't actually win, Gore did. They recounted so many times in Florida that they screwed up and ended up saying that Bush won. Bush lost, they found that out like a week after it was announced that he won. Gore decided to let it go, so Bush offically became president.
__________________
Owned!
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic79465_1.gif
Silent KEEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2004, 03:08 PM   #104 (permalink)
Dying In CZW
 
Confucious™'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 508
Confucious™ has posts worth readingConfucious™ has posts worth readingConfucious™ has posts worth readingConfucious™ has posts worth readingConfucious™ has posts worth readingConfucious™ has posts worth readingConfucious™ has posts worth readingConfucious™ has posts worth readingConfucious™ has posts worth readingConfucious™ has posts worth readingConfucious™ has posts worth reading
Default Re: 3 days away till our future is decided

Dumb fuck......All I wanted was an answer to the question.


And besides, if you really are 16, that would have made you 12 during the last election. So all you know is what you hear your parents say. Judging from what you're saying, if you are repeating them. Either they aren't that intelligent or you are misunderstanding them.
__________________
http://img300.echo.cx/img300/4228/tbz5ln.jpg

http://img222.echo.cx/img222/3373/bcsad2rf.gif
http://img30.echo.cx/img30/1149/voltage9ba.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confucious™
Man who stand on toilet is high on pot

My Pic

Last edited by dazedNconfused : 11-02-2004 at 03:11 PM.
Confucious™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2004, 03:19 PM   #105 (permalink)
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 6,133
Silent KEEL probably won't be missedSilent KEEL probably won't be missedSilent KEEL probably won't be missedSilent KEEL probably won't be missedSilent KEEL probably won't be missedSilent KEEL probably won't be missedSilent KEEL probably won't be missedSilent KEEL probably won't be missedSilent KEEL probably won't be missedSilent KEEL probably won't be missedSilent KEEL probably won't be missed
Default Re: 3 days away till our future is decided

Why are you so angry? Is it because you know that I am right? WOW. Actually, it's called the facts. I do look stuff up on the internet. I know what I am talking about and point I point out facts and opinions, all you have are your opinions. So unless you have facts about how I am, shut the fuck up, please. G'day.
__________________
Owned!
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic79465_1.gif
Silent KEEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2004, 03:28 PM   #106 (permalink)
Dying In CZW
 
Confucious™'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 508
Confucious™ has posts worth readingConfucious™ has posts worth readingConfucious™ has posts worth readingConfucious™ has posts worth readingConfucious™ has posts worth readingConfucious™ has posts worth readingConfucious™ has posts worth readingConfucious™ has posts worth readingConfucious™ has posts worth readingConfucious™ has posts worth readingConfucious™ has posts worth reading
Default Re: 3 days away till our future is decided

Then why don't you answer the question. How did he cheat? What are your facts? What did you find on the internet? Prove your point. If you can then I will acknowledge it. That's all I want. Teach me something. Why is that so hard for you?
__________________
http://img300.echo.cx/img300/4228/tbz5ln.jpg

http://img222.echo.cx/img222/3373/bcsad2rf.gif
http://img30.echo.cx/img30/1149/voltage9ba.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confucious™
Man who stand on toilet is high on pot

My Pic
Confucious™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2004, 03:36 PM   #107 (permalink)
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 6,133
Silent KEEL probably won't be missedSilent KEEL probably won't be missedSilent KEEL probably won't be missedSilent KEEL probably won't be missedSilent KEEL probably won't be missedSilent KEEL probably won't be missedSilent KEEL probably won't be missedSilent KEEL probably won't be missedSilent KEEL probably won't be missedSilent KEEL probably won't be missedSilent KEEL probably won't be missed
Default Re: 3 days away till our future is decided

I told you in my last post you dumb fuck. Read it. It was the facts and what happened, not an opinion. Gore won the election, check the facts. I'm going to explain the same thing twice. You are an idiot. My opinion is that Bush should lose the election and get hit by a bus, the facts are that Bush lost the last election. A fact that will be true sometime this week is that Bush will have lost this election. You are full of shit for thinking that my post was an opinion and not the facts.
__________________
Owned!
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic79465_1.gif
Silent KEEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2004, 03:37 PM   #108 (permalink)
A Bad ECW Gimmick
 
D-Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 5,935
D-Man was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSD-Man was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSD-Man was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSD-Man was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSD-Man was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSD-Man was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSD-Man was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSD-Man was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSD-Man was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSD-Man was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSD-Man was rejected by a GOD/GODDESS
Default Re: 3 days away till our future is decided

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prymate
Well if you are that rude, I won't answer. I don't care what you want me to say.

Bush didn't actually win, Gore did. They recounted so many times in Florida that they screwed up and ended up saying that Bush won. Bush lost, they found that out like a week after it was announced that he won. Gore decided to let it go, so Bush offically became president.
I'm not even knowledged in that situation and that sounds like BS.

How could Gore just "let it go?" It was the damn Presidency, you don't just let something like that "go." Pussy. Hahaha/
__________________
LOWER MY REP YOU SONS OF BITCHES
http://www.last.fm/user/DarylSpong/

Last edited by D-Man : 11-03-2004 at 10:49 AM.
D-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2004, 03:42 PM   #109 (permalink)
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 6,133
Silent KEEL probably won't be missedSilent KEEL probably won't be missedSilent KEEL probably won't be missedSilent KEEL probably won't be missedSilent KEEL probably won't be missedSilent KEEL probably won't be missedSilent KEEL probably won't be missedSilent KEEL probably won't be missedSilent KEEL probably won't be missedSilent KEEL probably won't be missedSilent KEEL probably won't be missed
Default Re: 3 days away till our future is decided

That's because I screwed up. They found out that he won sometime in 2001, but Bush was already the president. He decided to let Bush keep the job for the term because he wasn't interested anymore.
__________________
Owned!
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic79465_1.gif
Silent KEEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2004, 04:02 PM   #110 (permalink)
Dying In CZW
 
Confucious™'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 508
Confucious™ has posts worth readingConfucious™ has posts worth readingConfucious™ has posts worth readingConfucious™ has posts worth readingConfucious™ has posts worth readingConfucious™ has posts worth readingConfucious™ has posts worth readingConfucious™ has posts worth readingConfucious™ has posts worth readingConfucious™ has posts worth readingConfucious™ has posts worth reading
Default Re: 3 days away till our future is decided

MAYBE YOU DON"T UNDERSTAND THE QUESTION YOU FUCK HEAD> HOW DID HE CHEAT?????
__________________
http://img300.echo.cx/img300/4228/tbz5ln.jpg

http://img222.echo.cx/img222/3373/bcsad2rf.gif
http://img30.echo.cx/img30/1149/voltage9ba.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confucious™
Man who stand on toilet is high on pot

My Pic
Confucious™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios