Who is the most biased poster in this forum? - Page 7 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #61 of 158 (permalink) Old 06-30-2014, 12:02 PM
Little Poppa Pump
 
elhijodelbodallas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 2,179
Points: 1,865
                     
Re: Who is the most biased poster in this forum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr21gf View Post
TheGMofGods is a far better poster than you hands down. You are one of the worst posters on this forum...
I'd be willing to accept that opinion coming from someone else but you've made your opinion irrelevant a long time ago due to countless asinine and brainless remarks over these last few months. And if you're looking for a good example of your stupidity just click on the "e-sports" thread in rants and read your posts there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGMofGods View Post
Your rep says otherwise.
Rep is meaningless and I only have red rep because of my trolling behaviour in rants. I could make a post in the WWE section and get 5 green reps because of it but then I come here and call Rush a faggot, as I have many times before, and all my green rep instantly goes away.

"Seth Rollins ain't no Curtis Axel" - Booker T
elhijodelbodallas is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #62 of 158 (permalink) Old 06-30-2014, 12:19 PM
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
mr21gf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: England
Posts: 1,459
Points: 115
                     
Re: Who is the most biased poster in this forum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhijodelbodallas View Post
I'd be willing to accept that opinion coming from someone else but you've made your opinion irrelevant a long time ago due to countless asinine and brainless remarks over these last few months. And if you're looking for a good example of your stupidity just click on the "e-sports" thread in rants and read your posts there.
I got to be honest you got a good point about the "esports" thread as I am a little biased when it comes to sports. I have been doing kickboxing and karate for years so my perspective is slightly different. Still though at least I admit my mistakes unlike you. Still though...

Edit: elhijodelbodallas = npalm





Last edited by mr21gf; 06-30-2014 at 12:25 PM.
mr21gf is offline  
post #63 of 158 (permalink) Old 06-30-2014, 12:25 PM
Little Poppa Pump
 
elhijodelbodallas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 2,179
Points: 1,865
                     
Re: Who is the most biased poster in this forum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr21gf View Post
Actually you were clearly the idiot on the "e-sports" thread. How could you possibly call gaming a sport? All you are doing is burying yourself again.

If you knew how to read you'd know that's not what I said. There you go "burying yourself again". All I said is if chess is considered a sport then gaming can be considered a sport as well considering how they operate under the same principles.

I don't even want to discuss this here because idiots like you never learn but you were the one who said that gaming does not require skill. I mean, it's hard to say something stupider than that, even on purpose.

Edit: Oh, you edited your post to correct your stupidity and to blame me of being someone else (again). At least you admitted to being wrong. The first step to recovery is recognizing the problem so you're not completely beyond repair.

"Seth Rollins ain't no Curtis Axel" - Booker T

Last edited by elhijodelbodallas; 06-30-2014 at 12:30 PM.
elhijodelbodallas is offline  
post #64 of 158 (permalink) Old 06-30-2014, 12:34 PM
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
mr21gf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: England
Posts: 1,459
Points: 115
                     
Re: Who is the most biased poster in this forum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhijodelbodallas View Post
If you knew how to read you'd know that's not what I said. There you go "burying yourself again". All I said is if chess is considered a sport then gaming can be considered a sport as well considering how they operate under the same principles.

I don't even want to discuss this here because idiots like you never learn but you were the one who said that gaming does not require skill. I mean, it's hard to say something stupider than that, even on purpose.

Edit: Oh, you edited your post to correct your stupidity and to blame me of being someone else (again). At least you admitted to being wrong. The first step to recovery is recognizing the problem so you're not completely beyond repair.
Ok npalm, I think I can be repaired... Like when my TV broke a couple of weeks ago.

Ok that was a terrible joke of mine...




mr21gf is offline  
post #65 of 158 (permalink) Old 06-30-2014, 01:05 PM
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
FalseKing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 1,273
Points: 402
                     
Re: Who is the most biased poster in this forum?

people biased to their opinions?

no whey

FalseKing is offline  
post #66 of 158 (permalink) Old 06-30-2014, 08:26 PM Thread Starter
Humbled
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 5,105
Points: 0
                     
Re: Who is the most biased poster in this forum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhijodelbodallas View Post
I'd be willing to accept that opinion coming from someone else but you've made your opinion irrelevant a long time ago due to countless asinine and brainless remarks over these last few months.
You just literally described yourself only in a much shorter time span.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhijodelbodallas View Post
Rep is meaningless and I only have red rep because of my trolling behaviour in rants. I could make a post in the WWE section and get 5 green reps because of it but then I come here and call Rush a faggot, as I have many times before, and all my green rep instantly goes away.
You have red rep because you're a fucking moron who makes idiotic posts here and can't admit when he's been proven wrong even when it's so fucking obvious. You haven't been around long enough to be considered one of the most biased by me, but you're slowly making your way up there with every stupid post you make.

And btw, if getting green rep was as simple as you just described then why can't you get it if you're clearly a better poster than me? Because you aren't. Get over it.
TheGodsofChristmas is offline  
post #67 of 158 (permalink) Old 06-30-2014, 09:13 PM
SOR
Humbled
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 8,254
Points: 0
                     
Re: Who is the most biased poster in this forum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhijodelbodallas View Post

but then I come here and call Rush a faggot, as I have many times before, and all my green rep instantly goes away.
dat australian power...
SOR is offline  
post #68 of 158 (permalink) Old 06-30-2014, 09:37 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Invicta
Posts: 1,542
Points: 0
                     
Re: Who is the most biased poster in this forum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhijodelbodallas View Post
Rep is meaningless and I only have red rep because of my trolling behaviour in rants. I could make a post in the WWE section and get 5 green reps because of it but then I come here and call Rush a faggot, as I have many times before, and all my green rep instantly goes away.
Λ Dandy Λ is offline  
post #69 of 158 (permalink) Old 06-30-2014, 11:09 PM
Turn Out The Lights
 
Rush's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Danger Zone
Posts: 18,698
Points: 1,239
                     
Re: Who is the most biased poster in this forum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhijodelbodallas View Post
Rep is meaningless and I only have red rep because of my trolling behaviour in rants. I could make a post in the WWE section and get 5 green reps because of it but then I come here and call Rush a faggot, as I have many times before, and all my green rep instantly goes away.
negged















































































































































Rush is offline  
post #70 of 158 (permalink) Old 07-01-2014, 04:55 AM
Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
 
Bo Wyatt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 6,867
Points: 6
                     
Re: Who is the most biased poster in this forum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGMofGods View Post

AttitudeEraMark4Life: This guy is biased but not necessarily stupid (although when he talks about Cena, he ends up saying the dumbest things). But the latter is irrelevant. I've never seen this guy admit to being wrong, despite the fact that everything that is said in response to his posts prove everything he states is wrong. His most famous work is his rants about Cena, and when people respond to him and prove him wrong, they are automatically Cena marks in his eyes. Right now I'm on his ignore list, and I just laughed to myself while I was typing that part up.
I love his counter argument "cena apologist" to everyone that tells him otherwise.

Bo Wyatt is offline  
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome