PWA Legacy - April 7 - Page 26 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 

Old 04-29-2013, 09:28 AM   #251 (permalink)
Romero Echo India Golf November Sierra
 
Sweenz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 139
Sweenz 2001 - 2500Sweenz 2001 - 2500Sweenz 2001 - 2500Sweenz 2001 - 2500Sweenz 2001 - 2500Sweenz 2001 - 2500Sweenz 2001 - 2500Sweenz 2001 - 2500Sweenz 2001 - 2500Sweenz 2001 - 2500Sweenz 2001 - 2500
Default Re: PWA Legacy - April 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiabeticDave View Post
In English please...
I'm a little rusty on my michiganct-eese... but I'm going to try.

Everyone pick 8 wrestlers. If any of those wrestlers lose any match during the week, they are eliminated from your team. If they don't wrestle at all that week, they are also eliminated off your team. Team with the most remaining wrestlers left wins.

Winner gets an IC match. Unless the IC champ wins...in which case, he gets a world title match.

---

Dave - seen it mentioned a couple times, would you be able to fill in if Liberty is gone for an extended period?
Sweenz is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 04-29-2013, 09:54 AM   #252 (permalink)
Drinking Tequila With Satan
 
DiabeticDave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Utopia
Posts: 286
DiabeticDave 1001 - 1500DiabeticDave 1001 - 1500DiabeticDave 1001 - 1500DiabeticDave 1001 - 1500DiabeticDave 1001 - 1500DiabeticDave 1001 - 1500DiabeticDave 1001 - 1500DiabeticDave 1001 - 1500DiabeticDave 1001 - 1500
Default Re: PWA Legacy - April 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet 'n Sour View Post
I'm a little rusty on my michiganct-eese... but I'm going to try.

Everyone pick 8 wrestlers. If any of those wrestlers lose any match during the week, they are eliminated from your team. If they don't wrestle at all that week, they are also eliminated off your team. Team with the most remaining wrestlers left wins.

Winner gets an IC match. Unless the IC champ wins...in which case, he gets a world title match.

---

Dave - seen it mentioned a couple times, would you be able to fill in if Liberty is gone for an extended period?
But...we don't have an IC Title?!?!

I could do that. I wouldn't want to go behind Liberty's back, but if enough people want me to then I'll do it. I've checked and Liberty was last online 4 days ago, so I doubt he'll be back on for tonight.
__________________
DiabeticDave is offline  
Old 04-29-2013, 10:46 AM   #253 (permalink)
Romero Echo India Golf November Sierra
 
Sweenz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 139
Sweenz 2001 - 2500Sweenz 2001 - 2500Sweenz 2001 - 2500Sweenz 2001 - 2500Sweenz 2001 - 2500Sweenz 2001 - 2500Sweenz 2001 - 2500Sweenz 2001 - 2500Sweenz 2001 - 2500Sweenz 2001 - 2500Sweenz 2001 - 2500
Default Re: PWA Legacy - April 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiabeticDave View Post
But...we don't have an IC Title?!?!
Inorite?

Quote:
I could do that. I wouldn't want to go behind Liberty's back, but if enough people want me to then I'll do it. I've checked and Liberty was last online 4 days ago, so I doubt he'll be back on for tonight.
He mentioned taking a break to get things in order. Which is why I hadn't pushed too hard. But always best to have a plan. I say if he hasn't come on and given an update on PWA by the airing of smackdown, then we need to start utilizing some sort of backup plan in his absense.
Sweenz is offline  
Old 04-29-2013, 09:38 PM   #254 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 178
michiganct is being a bitchmichiganct is being a bitch
Default Re: PWA Legacy - April 7

the fact you couldn't understand my proposal scared me
michiganct is offline  
Old 04-29-2013, 10:37 PM   #255 (permalink)
Learning to break kayfabe
 
HollywoodNightmare's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Tay Jardine's Bed
Posts: 152
HollywoodNightmare 501 - 1000HollywoodNightmare 501 - 1000HollywoodNightmare 501 - 1000HollywoodNightmare 501 - 1000HollywoodNightmare 501 - 1000HollywoodNightmare 501 - 1000
Default Re: PWA Legacy - April 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganct View Post
the fact you couldn't understand my proposal scared me
Learn to speak English and people will understand you better.
__________________


PWA Triple Crown Champion and reigning PWA United States Champion.

Austin Angel in PWC. Join Here! http://www.wrestlingforum.com/games-...l#post19013145
HollywoodNightmare is offline  
Old 04-30-2013, 12:19 AM   #256 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Bullseye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Rancho Relaxo
Posts: 10,894
Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500
Default Re: PWA Legacy - April 7

Jac will be back for next week. His rehab treatment is going rather well. It's either that, or he's on life support from the shock of seeing REGAL on TV twice in a week.
Bullseye is offline  
Old 04-30-2013, 03:37 AM   #257 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Punk's Town
Posts: 317
Mike Hero wants to be bannedMike Hero wants to be bannedMike Hero wants to be bannedMike Hero wants to be banned
Default Re: PWA Legacy - April 7

if hes not back by Friday. Someone else can make the thread. Since none of us can be trusted to book shit unbiasly. I propose we assign numbers. And ill put them into a random number gen and then the match ups will be decided like that. Basically. The numbers will be who ever post first. So it will be perfectly random.
Mike Hero is offline  
Old 04-30-2013, 09:30 AM   #258 (permalink)
Drinking Tequila With Satan
 
DiabeticDave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Utopia
Posts: 286
DiabeticDave 1001 - 1500DiabeticDave 1001 - 1500DiabeticDave 1001 - 1500DiabeticDave 1001 - 1500DiabeticDave 1001 - 1500DiabeticDave 1001 - 1500DiabeticDave 1001 - 1500DiabeticDave 1001 - 1500DiabeticDave 1001 - 1500
Default Re: PWA Legacy - April 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by sXe_Maverick View Post
Jac will be back for next week. His rehab treatment is going rather well. It's either that, or he's on life support from the shock of seeing REGAL on TV twice in a week.
Sxe, don't you know Liberty outside of these forums?? I'm sure he mentioned you do somewhere...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Hero View Post
if hes not back by Friday. Someone else can make the thread. Since none of us can be trusted to book shit unbiasly. I propose we assign numbers. And ill put them into a random number gen and then the match ups will be decided like that. Basically. The numbers will be who ever post first. So it will be perfectly random.
People have asked me to run a thread. If people want me to, then I will. I can book matches or we could do an open fight night an I'll just check for accepted matches and make them official in the OP. Anyway, I wouldn't biased if I were to book matches. What'd be the point, and if people didn't like the matches I booked then they could just not make picks and I'd remove them from the card.

Whatever people want.

EDIT: Just checked and Liberty was online earlier today. So it shouldn't be a problem.
__________________
DiabeticDave is offline  
Old 04-30-2013, 09:46 AM   #259 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Bullseye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Rancho Relaxo
Posts: 10,894
Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500
Default Re: PWA Legacy - April 7

I know Liberty from other forums throughout the years, probably going back a good 7 years now.
Bullseye is offline  
 



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios