PWA Over the Top - Sunday, January 27th - Page 13 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 

Old 02-03-2013, 04:22 PM   #121 (permalink)
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
liberty_JAC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 297
liberty_JAC 501 - 1000liberty_JAC 501 - 1000liberty_JAC 501 - 1000liberty_JAC 501 - 1000liberty_JAC 501 - 1000liberty_JAC 501 - 1000liberty_JAC 501 - 1000
Default Re: PWA Over the Top - Sunday, January 27th

In reference to the "league system", it would be fun to have a 12/13 week "league" and simply see who scores the most points at the end of it all. Whoever does, is declared the winner of that season. Then we start up all over again for another 12/13 weeks.

It would make things easier for me because I wouldn't have to book matches, but it would also take a lot of the creativity out of the fed. Things have been working well so far. Just need to keep on track and keep improving until WrestleMania. I think, after Mania, we'll have lasted a whole year, and then we can get our own sub-section.

As always, I am open to any and all ideas/suggestions on how to change scoring or change the way we run the fed. Whatever can make this better and more popular is what I'm down for.
__________________
The GOAT - William Regal


Join WF's Official WWE Fantasy League TODAY! Click HERE
liberty_JAC is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 02-03-2013, 04:24 PM   #122 (permalink)
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
liberty_JAC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 297
liberty_JAC 501 - 1000liberty_JAC 501 - 1000liberty_JAC 501 - 1000liberty_JAC 501 - 1000liberty_JAC 501 - 1000liberty_JAC 501 - 1000liberty_JAC 501 - 1000
Default Re: PWA Over the Top - Sunday, January 27th

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganct View Post
actually, Godfather got 9 points just for being in the Rumble.
okay... now I know you're trolling lololol
__________________
The GOAT - William Regal


Join WF's Official WWE Fantasy League TODAY! Click HERE
liberty_JAC is offline  
Old 02-03-2013, 04:25 PM   #123 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 178
michiganct is being a bitchmichiganct is being a bitch
Default Re: PWA Over the Top - Sunday, January 27th

LIberty, I'm not done with you.

Backstage taped roulette wheel promos aren't APPEARANCES.

I want 2 points for my Wade Barrett finisher on Bo Dallas

And even if you did count the stupid roulette, which you shouldnt, because they arent live.....you still gave too many points.
michiganct is offline  
Old 02-03-2013, 04:26 PM   #124 (permalink)
Drinking Tequila With Satan
 
DiabeticDave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Utopia
Posts: 286
DiabeticDave 1001 - 1500DiabeticDave 1001 - 1500DiabeticDave 1001 - 1500DiabeticDave 1001 - 1500DiabeticDave 1001 - 1500DiabeticDave 1001 - 1500DiabeticDave 1001 - 1500DiabeticDave 1001 - 1500DiabeticDave 1001 - 1500
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by liberty_JAC View Post
In reference to the "league system", it would be fun to have a 12/13 week "league" and simply see who scores the most points at the end of it all. Whoever does, is declared the winner of that season. Then we start up all over again for another 12/13 weeks.

It would make things easier for me because I wouldn't have to book matches, but it would also take a lot of the creativity out of the fed. Things have been working well so far. Just need to keep on track and keep improving until WrestleMania. I think, after Mania, we'll have lasted a whole year, and then we can get our own sub-section.

As always, I am open to any and all ideas/suggestions on how to change scoring or change the way we run the fed. Whatever can make this better and more popular is what I'm down for.
Improve the fed?? Give me the Title... DEM RATINGZ!!

Btw, I'm copyrighting "Kassius OhNo!!" Anyone touches it and I'll crush your balls like a walnut.
__________________
DiabeticDave is offline  
Old 02-03-2013, 04:27 PM   #125 (permalink)
Drinking Tequila With Satan
 
DiabeticDave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Utopia
Posts: 286
DiabeticDave 1001 - 1500DiabeticDave 1001 - 1500DiabeticDave 1001 - 1500DiabeticDave 1001 - 1500DiabeticDave 1001 - 1500DiabeticDave 1001 - 1500DiabeticDave 1001 - 1500DiabeticDave 1001 - 1500DiabeticDave 1001 - 1500
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganct View Post
LIberty, I'm not done with you.

Backstage taped roulette wheel promos aren't APPEARANCES.

I want 2 points for my Wade Barrett finisher on Bo Dallas

And even if you did count the stupid roulette, which you shouldnt, because they arent live.....you still gave too many points.
"and where are my ice cream bars?!?!?!?!"
__________________
DiabeticDave is offline  
Old 02-03-2013, 04:28 PM   #126 (permalink)
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
TheNarrator23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 372
TheNarrator23 251 - 500TheNarrator23 251 - 500TheNarrator23 251 - 500TheNarrator23 251 - 500
Default Re: PWA Over the Top - Sunday, January 27th

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganct View Post
LIberty, I'm not done with you.

Backstage taped roulette wheel promos aren't APPEARANCES.

I want 2 points for my Wade Barrett finisher on Bo Dallas

And even if you did count the stupid roulette, which you shouldnt, because they arent live.....you still gave too many points.
*sobbing* please, make him stop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiabeticDave View Post
Improve the fed?? Give me the Title... DEM RATINGZ!!

Btw, I'm copyrighting "Kassius OhNo!!" Anyone touches it and I'll crush your balls like a walnut.
We can copyright this shit?
__________________

LEE POWELL
"He's better than you and you know it ..."

Join PWA today and come kick my ass to become the new World Heavyweight Champion. Click here!
TheNarrator23 is offline  
Old 02-03-2013, 04:30 PM   #127 (permalink)
Drinking Tequila With Satan
 
DiabeticDave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Utopia
Posts: 286
DiabeticDave 1001 - 1500DiabeticDave 1001 - 1500DiabeticDave 1001 - 1500DiabeticDave 1001 - 1500DiabeticDave 1001 - 1500DiabeticDave 1001 - 1500DiabeticDave 1001 - 1500DiabeticDave 1001 - 1500DiabeticDave 1001 - 1500
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNarrator23 View Post
*sobbing* please, make him stop.



We can copyright things?
The Mastodon does what he wants when he wants...

last night it was a transexual.
__________________
DiabeticDave is offline  
Old 02-03-2013, 04:34 PM   #128 (permalink)
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
TheNarrator23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 372
TheNarrator23 251 - 500TheNarrator23 251 - 500TheNarrator23 251 - 500TheNarrator23 251 - 500
Default Re: PWA Over the Top - Sunday, January 27th

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiabeticDave View Post
The Mastodon does what he wants when he wants...

last night it was a transexual.
Great, now I have water all over my keyboard from laughing to hard.
__________________

LEE POWELL
"He's better than you and you know it ..."

Join PWA today and come kick my ass to become the new World Heavyweight Champion. Click here!
TheNarrator23 is offline  
Old 02-03-2013, 04:36 PM   #129 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 178
michiganct is being a bitchmichiganct is being a bitch
Default Re: PWA Over the Top - Sunday, January 27th

Liberty, man UP and admit your mistake. You know as well as I know that backstage taped footage isn't what you count as appearances.

I know you are ignoring me cause you know your mistake is going to change the hands of the champion and you hate that.
michiganct is offline  
Old 02-03-2013, 04:39 PM   #130 (permalink)
Drinking Tequila With Satan
 
DiabeticDave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Utopia
Posts: 286
DiabeticDave 1001 - 1500DiabeticDave 1001 - 1500DiabeticDave 1001 - 1500DiabeticDave 1001 - 1500DiabeticDave 1001 - 1500DiabeticDave 1001 - 1500DiabeticDave 1001 - 1500DiabeticDave 1001 - 1500DiabeticDave 1001 - 1500
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNarrator23 View Post
Great, now I have water all over my keyboard from laughing to hard.
That's an excess amount of spit, you should see someone about that...

:cena

'The Wet Dream Team'...The end of the world as you know it.
__________________

Last edited by DiabeticDave : 02-03-2013 at 04:42 PM.
DiabeticDave is offline  
 



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios