Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
Join Date: Apr 2011
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Re: Official Indy DVD Discussion Thread
PWG Matt Rushmore
1. B-Boy and Willie Mack vs. Peter Avalon and Ray Rosas - have to rewatch - wasn't paying attention
2. Kevin Steen vs. ACH - *** 1/4
3. Chuck Taylor and Trent vs. AR Fox and Rich Swann - *** 1/2
4. Tommasso Ciampa vs. Drake Younger vs. Brian Cage vs. Anthony Neese - *** 1/2
5. Johnny Gargano vs. Roderick Strong - ***
6. Young Bucks vs. Candice LeRae and Joey Ryan - ****
7. Adam Cole vs. Kyle O'Reilly - *** 1/4-*** 1/2
Steen/ACH was brutal. He was really heeling it up, despite the comedy stuff. Some sick spots and a pretty good match. 3rd match was very good. That spinning spike piledriver was insane. The awful waffle looked sick too. 4th match was a fun spotfest. That turnbuckle kick to the stomach spot was awesome. There was absolutely nothing wrong with Gargano/Strong. Some cool stuff. Just not feeling it. Young Bucks do it again. Put on another MOTYC. And Candice LeRae is officially my favorite female wrestler. Her new attire doesn't hurt either. Awesome match, great spots, great moments, near falls, ref bumps, and good action. Main event was pretty good but not a fan of attacking the knee the entire match. Finishing stretch was great. Felt like it was missing something though.
Good stuff. I'll admit 2013 PWG isn't as close to being as good as 2012 but they still put out some great matches.