The 2013 MOTYC Thread - Page 101 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1001 of 2541 (permalink) Old 05-01-2013, 12:45 AM
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
flag sabbath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: commentary booth shaped like a couch
Posts: 972
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: The 2013 MOTYC Thread

Nope, that's up too - it's the one with the 8-man Elimination.

Also wtf happened to Joe Rulz? We need that guy up in here.
flag sabbath is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1002 of 2541 (permalink) Old 05-01-2013, 01:11 AM
Déesse de L'extase
 
HAYLEY'S XMAS TWITTER NUDES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Electric Chapel.
Posts: 33,556
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
                     
Re: The 2013 MOTYC Thread

Only two shows behind then. Glad I got that cleared up.

Nouvelle Vague.
Dance. Sex. Art. Pop.
HAYLEY'S XMAS TWITTER NUDES is offline  
post #1003 of 2541 (permalink) Old 05-01-2013, 04:52 AM
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
flag sabbath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: commentary booth shaped like a couch
Posts: 972
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: The 2013 MOTYC Thread

Ito, Miyamoto & Kodaka vs. Ishikawa, Sasaki & WX (Lighttubes & shit, BJW 8/2):

Joe Rulz pimped this in the Puro thread & rightly so - by deathmatch standards, it's gold. Kodaka is the star of the horror show, taking some unholy abuse & sporting the old crimson backpack, before wigging out & using a spanner to hammer thumbtacks into Sasaki's skull. There are no dull moments & some great near-falls punctuate the carnage. ***3/4


Jun Akiyama vs. Kai (AJPW 21/4):

Much like Kai's Champion Carnival outing with Funaki, Akiyama is in the driver's seat here dominating proceedings, with Kai giving everything he's got to try to engineer the upset. The final few minutes are really dramatic & had me rooting for Kai to get the 'W'. ****

Last edited by flag sabbath; 05-01-2013 at 06:47 AM.
flag sabbath is offline  
post #1004 of 2541 (permalink) Old 05-01-2013, 06:50 AM
Rowdy Rahddy
 
11 Pipers Piping's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: South Africa
Posts: 3,140
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
                     
Re: The 2013 MOTYC Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by flag sabbath View Post
Also wtf happened to Joe Rulz? We need that guy up in here.
This.

Any idea why he got humbled?

11 Pipers Piping is offline  
post #1005 of 2541 (permalink) Old 05-01-2013, 02:02 PM
XMAS JOY~
 
the joy~! of seabsmas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: ----->
Posts: 28,705
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
                     
Re: The 2013 MOTYC Thread

For breaking the rules. Duh! He'll be back.

the joy~! of seabsmas is offline  
post #1006 of 2541 (permalink) Old 05-02-2013, 07:11 AM
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
VINT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 572
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
     
Re: The 2013 MOTYC Thread

NXT 05-01-13 - Bray Wyatt vs. Chris Jericho

Not really sure If this match is MOTYC worthy, I may be biased a bit since I'm both a Wyatt mark and a Y2J mark, but anyways.

The match was very neat and nicely done. Wyatt cut a very good promo before the beginning of the match which gave it somewhat of a story behind the match even though It was just put together randomly. Great, great match. Must watch.

VINT is offline  
post #1007 of 2541 (permalink) Old 05-02-2013, 08:23 AM
Rowdy Rahddy
 
11 Pipers Piping's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: South Africa
Posts: 3,140
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
                     
Re: The 2013 MOTYC Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by flag sabbath View Post
Ito, Miyamoto & Kodaka vs. Ishikawa, Sasaki & WX (Lighttubes & shit, BJW 8/2):

Joe Rulz pimped this in the Puro thread & rightly so - by deathmatch standards, it's gold. Kodaka is the star of the horror show, taking some unholy abuse & sporting the old crimson backpack, before wigging out & using a spanner to hammer thumbtacks into Sasaki's skull. There are no dull moments & some great near-falls punctuate the carnage. ***3/4


Jun Akiyama vs. Kai (AJPW 21/4):

Much like Kai's Champion Carnival outing with Funaki, Akiyama is in the driver's seat here dominating proceedings, with Kai giving everything he's got to try to engineer the upset. The final few minutes are really dramatic & had me rooting for Kai to get the 'W'. ****
Weirdly, I wasn't at all a fan of the Sasaki/Kodaka segment. I won't deny it's brutality, but it made little sense to me psychology-wise. If your partner is being brutalised to such an extent, surely a run-in is not only called for but logically required? Throw in how co-operative that stuff was and I'm not buying it as a MotYC. Fine match, regardless.

Akiyama/KAI was good, however.

11 Pipers Piping is offline  
post #1008 of 2541 (permalink) Old 05-02-2013, 08:29 AM
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Caponex75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Some Where in america
Posts: 853
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: The 2013 MOTYC Thread

WWE - Kofi Kingston vs. Antonio Cesaro for the United States Championship

Somewhere around 4 stars. Awesome and I mean awesome match. Cesaro looked like a total badass with that hat and sunglasses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WutChagoNAdoBrothA View Post
They better have a fucking ***** match to end with.
Fucking music , dancing , and 360 piledrivers , Maryse sex scene , 450s through tables , shoot star press drop kicks , Rock comes back , Austin comes back

It better be epic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Headliner View Post
YEAH THAT FAKE LESNAR DON'T WANT NOTHING OF TRIPLE H HE'S REAL HE LIFTS WEIGHTS AND BREAKS INTO PEOPLE'S HOUSES LESNAR JUST A BITCH THAT WON SCRIPTED UFC FIGHTS HE CAN'T PLAY THE GAME.

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m...bestsigeva.jpg
Caponex75 is offline  
post #1009 of 2541 (permalink) Old 05-02-2013, 10:09 AM
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER
 
EmbassyForever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,085
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                 
Re: The 2013 MOTYC Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caponex75 View Post
WWE - Kofi Kingston vs. Antonio Cesaro for the United States Championship

Somewhere around 4 stars. Awesome and I mean awesome match. Cesaro looked like a total badass with that hat and sunglasses.
Ah. It was pretty good thanks to Cesaro but the match felt like a 16 minutes of squash. I don't like Cesaro new look, he looks dumb in my opinion.

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic208820_14.gif
EmbassyForever is offline  
post #1010 of 2541 (permalink) Old 05-02-2013, 10:56 AM
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Caponex75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Some Where in america
Posts: 853
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: The 2013 MOTYC Thread

You talking about the Beret and the badass sunglasses? I disagree. I think he would come across as a big deal if he came out like that more often.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WutChagoNAdoBrothA View Post
They better have a fucking ***** match to end with.
Fucking music , dancing , and 360 piledrivers , Maryse sex scene , 450s through tables , shoot star press drop kicks , Rock comes back , Austin comes back

It better be epic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Headliner View Post
YEAH THAT FAKE LESNAR DON'T WANT NOTHING OF TRIPLE H HE'S REAL HE LIFTS WEIGHTS AND BREAKS INTO PEOPLE'S HOUSES LESNAR JUST A BITCH THAT WON SCRIPTED UFC FIGHTS HE CAN'T PLAY THE GAME.

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m...bestsigeva.jpg
Caponex75 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome