Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums

-   Other Wrestling (http://www.wrestlingforum.com/other-wrestling/)
-   -   New Jack banned from Twitter (http://www.wrestlingforum.com/other-wrestling/635952-new-jack-banned-twitter.html)

ForestCrush 09-15-2012 02:28 PM

New Jack banned from Twitter
 
Quote:

Twitter disabled Jerome "New Jack" Young's account Friday after the former ECW star posted a series of racially-charged messages earlier in the week blasting WWE Hall of Famer Jerry "The King" Lawler. Shortly after news surfaced that the wrestling legend had suffered a heart attack on Raw Monday, Young told his followers to let him know if Lawler died so he can "piss on his grave."


I personally think this guy is a jackass. I remember hearing about his problems with The Dudleys and Terri Runnels

King_Of_This_World 09-15-2012 02:33 PM

Re: New Jack banned from Twitter
 
Moron of the highest order.

JoseDRiveraTCR7 09-15-2012 02:34 PM

Re: New Jack banned from Twitter
 
Hopefully we can ban him from life soon.

TheAmazingChamp 09-15-2012 02:45 PM

Re: New Jack banned from Twitter
 
Why does anyone pay what New Jack says any mind? He is just trying to play his gimmick in real life. He has mental problems this is not even a big deal.

Elipses Corter 09-15-2012 08:30 PM

Re: New Jack banned from Twitter
 
New Jack is a bit of a hypocrite.

Remember when he wanted to kill the Dudleys and wished cancer on their kids? Now, the beef is over and Jack praises them.

Remember his beef with Mustafa, about Mustafa being jealous of him? Beef over, back buddy buddy.

Remember when Sandman "allegedly" called him the n-word and he tried to kill him? Back friends the same day.

Remember him saying basically the same shit he said about Lawler to Cornette? In a shoot, you would have thought they were best friends.


I can go on and on. I like New Jack but he really stepped over the line. I tend to believe he doesn't mean anything he says and just wants to fit his controversial, unpredictable wrestling persona into real life.

TheAmazingChamp 09-15-2012 08:37 PM

Re: New Jack banned from Twitter
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by El Chapo (Post 12019946)
New Jack is a bit of a hypocrite.

Remember when he wanted to kill the Dudleys and wished cancer on their kids? Now, the beef is over and Jack praises them.

Remember his beef with Mustafa, about Mustafa being jealous of him? Beef over, back buddy buddy.

Remember when Sandman "allegedly" called him the n-word and he tried to kill him? Back friends the same day.

Remember him saying basically the same shit he said about Lawler to Cornette? In a shoot, you would have thought they were best friends.


I can go on and on. I like New Jack but he really stepped over the line. I tend to believe he doesn't mean anything he says and just wants to fit his controversial, unpredictable wrestling persona into real life.

Agreed and I can see you have a good rep now i'm trying to get a good rep too.

Jobberwacky 09-15-2012 08:38 PM

Re: New Jack banned from Twitter
 
Who Jack? :disdrogba

Elipses Corter 09-15-2012 09:11 PM

Re: New Jack banned from Twitter
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAmazingChamp (Post 12019959)
Agreed and I can see you have a good rep now i'm trying to get a good rep too.

Mine won't last long and with the way you post, you'll never get good rep. People aren't going to green rep when your posts offer no insight and just feature you agreeing with what everybody else says.

Like right now, was it really necessary for you to post agreed then venture into something that has nothing to do with the topic? Go into a little bit more detail in your posts and develop your own opinion, instead of cosigning everybody else.

joeysnotright 09-15-2012 09:35 PM

Re: New Jack banned from Twitter
 
Damn, and I just started following him after those comments.
Getting upset with something this guy says is ridiculous, mainly because everything he says is over the top.
I absolutely loved the shoot interview where he talks about Terri Runnels. That was pure comedy.
Wishing that he was banned from life makes you no better than he.

Elipses Corter 09-15-2012 10:02 PM

Re: New Jack banned from Twitter
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysnotright (Post 12020117)
Damn, and I just started following him after those comments.
Getting upset with something this guy says is ridiculous, mainly because everything he says is over the top.
I absolutely loved the shoot interview where he talks about Terri Runnels. That was pure comedy.
Wishing that he was banned from life makes you no better than he.

Yeah, I feel you.

People seem to forget this is New Jack we're talking about. You know, the guy who said:

If he saw Paul Heyman's mom in the street, he would run over her with his car, back up and run over her again.

He wished AIDS on Bubba Ray Dudley's family, wants him to die a slow & painful death and they he would kill them if he ever saw him & D-Von again and wished cancer on both of their mothers.

He wished rape on Rob Black.

Wished AIDS on Blue Meanie and hopes his mother gets hit by a bus.

Remember all the stories about Missy Hyatt? Back cool again.

Hated Mustafa, vowed never to talk or team with him again.

Vowed to kill Balls Mahoney.

HATED Jim Cornette with a passion over his treatment in SMW but by the appearance of both in a shoot interview, you would think they were buddy buddy.

And many more.


Problem is, New Jack has later went on to work with nearly all individuals he's said foul shit about. The only guy who he always had heavy heat with was Abby and Balls but over some serious issues. Nobody pays him any mind because it's just New Jack being New Jack. Yeah, he stepped over the line because Lawler had a serious health scare but this is nothing different from what Jack has been saying for the past 16 years. It's just that with social media, it's a bigger platform for him to be heard. I view it as him just wanting to seem relevant. I've seen far worse shit on Twitter that hasn't gotten anybody banned, don't feel he should be banned either.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:34 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome