Hmm, that's interesting. I have the same guys, but entirely different places.
1. Shinsuke - I mean, he hasn't had any Five Star arguable matches since I'd say, two years ago maybe, but the man doesn't even have decent matches anymore, against anyone. Greatness is his standard.
2. Tanahashi - He may be NJPW's Cena, but even with his formula, you never expect anything less than a good or great match.
4. Okada - Still a young guy, still working out the kinks and quarks. But he's my favorite wrestler right now for a reason. The man has a moveset that's awesome, can sell pretty dang well, and is charismatic as hell. All he needs is more experience and to up his game on the mic, and he will be THE ace of New Japan, bar none. Not just the future.
4. Ishii - The Hero of Korakuen is on a freaken roll, and nobody on the roster can pull off the face in peril/underdog like he can. Hell, since Generico's in the E, nobody in the world can pull it off like he can. If he keeps this up, he might rise up a rank or two.
5. Misu - When he is on, he can whip out some epic matches. But he's not consistent. There are times when he just goes through the motions.