Unfortunately, I think that ship has sailed. I just can't find more free time to dedicate myself that much. I already follow way too much feds, and I'm able to pull that off only because I don't watch WWE, that's where I spare a lot of time.
If you like lucha style then you'd probably get into it. Along with the cast of colorful characters & personalities that occupy the promotion. Plus lots of callbacks to some fun old-school aspects of wrestling.
EDIT @JR ~ Well, you have my recommendation for what it's worth. I say any free time you get, play some catch up. You watched Green Ant vs Tursas. If anything, go through 2011. That year was great. Especially shows like Creatures From the Tar Swamp & Klunk In Love.
I got ya. Well, for the final time, try and see some more.
Yeah, it's too bad. At least we got their match from CFTTS. That was like my favorite match from Chikara last year. 12 Large Summit gave us so many superb bouts. Quack vs Sara Del Rey, Ophidian, & Hallowicked
1. Mr. Touchdown d. Soldier Ant via Wrench to the head after a Veronica distraction
2. The Shard d. Fire Ant via Ankle Lock. After the match, Shard went back to the ring and put Fire Ant in the ankle lock again. Out comes Quack looking really angry and obviously wanted to destroy the Shard. Jigsaw comes out and tries to calm Quack down. Quack grabs a mic and tells Jigsaw that Gekido is tearing the locker room apart, they have already injured too many CHIKARA wrestlers, and they need to be stopped. Quack asks Jigsaw what does it need to take to stop these guys. Jigsaw proceeded to look at Quack, then superkicked him in the face and left with the Shard. Jigsaw said nothing after he kicked Quack, just left
3. Dasher Hatfield d. Icarus via Suicide Squeeze, but Icarus attacks after the bell just like last night at WiF, and declares himself 'Best in the World'!
4. 1-2-3 Kid and Marty Jannetty d. The Heart Throbs via Double Superkick to Romeo. They have 3 points!!
5. Tornero Cibernetico: Team Steen vs Team Kingston
- First in each Batting Order is Jimmy Jacobs for Steen's team and Frightmare for Kingston's
- Frightmare is the first eliminated via Sharpshooter by Steen
- Harlem Bravado eliminated via Ultramantis Black
- Lancelot Bravado eliminated via Ultramantis Black
- Ultramantis Black eliminated via Jay Briscoe
- Gran Akuma eliminated via Double Team tactics by The Briscoes
- Mark Briscoe eliminated via Jagged
- Hallowicked eliminated via Jay Briscoe
- Jay Briscoe eliminated via Dust Till Donst by Donst
- Jimmy Jacobs eliminated via Backfist by Kingston
- Jagged eliminated
- Matt Jackson eliminated
- Nick Jackson eliminated
- Shane Matthews eliminated
- Steen eliminated by Kingston
- Kingston eliminated by Donst after a weapon shot
- Tim Donst is the 2012 Cibernetico Champion!!
- Donst with the reluctant help of Jakob tape Eddie to the ropes and give him "2 Weeks Notice"
Originally Posted by Eddie Kingston
....It's like watching Lost and getting angry at the end. "Fuck I've been watching this show for six years and it turned out to be the bullshit thing I thought it would be!"