Can't wait for my next 2 classes to end so I can get on the road towards Easton. Can't wait for the shows this weekend. Picking up my friend in Philly at 3, have a case of beer in my trunk, and a bunch of people have a hotel room for the weekend. Should be great.
1. Team Sendai Girls defeat The Colony Time of the fall 12:30 as Green Ant is pinned after a frog splash!
2. The Batiri defeat 3.Akuma Demon's Toilet by Kobald on Akuma at 11:08 after Ophidian interference
3. FIST advances as Icarus steals one from Takoyakida at 21:02
4. Mike Quackenbush/Jigsaw/Manami Toyota defeat The Swarm (combatANT/deviANT/Soldier Ant) Manami Toyota connects with a moonsault on deviANT at 14:34. Afterwards Quack injures combatANT and whispers something in his ear. Jigsaw gets upset and Soldier Ant's attempts to calm them down fail.
5. Team JWP advances after Matt Classic submits to Tsubasa Kuragaki's Argentine Backbreaker at 12:42
6. Spectral Envoy defeat THE HAT PRESENTS: The Mysterious And Handsome Stranger, Mihara of Osaka Pro & Tito Santana! when after sending Hallowicked out of the ring with a Flying Forearm, Tito Santana get rolled up by UltraMantis at 16:28 for the win
"Submission Squad had car trouble & were unable to make the event. We apologized & offered refunds. No one took us up on the offer"
7. Team ROH defeat the Faces of Pain A sunset flip by Mike Bennett on Meng at 12:42 gives he & the Young Bucks the win
8. Cradle piledriver by Jerry Lynn on Aldo Montoya at 20:50 makes the Extreme Trio the final team to advance to Night 2
Originally Posted by Eddie Kingston
....It's like watching Lost and getting angry at the end. "Fuck I've been watching this show for six years and it turned out to be the bullshit thing I thought it would be!"
The stuff with the Submission Squad was great. The "car trouble" was them standing on the side of the road like 100 yards from the venue with their car and with it's hood open. I drove by and rolled down my window. They asked if I was going to KOT and I said, "What's that?" and kept driving.