I posted mine a page back, but what do you guys' top 10 look like right now?
1. Brock Lesnar vs. John Cena - Extreme Rules
2. Daniel Bryan vs. Sheamus 2/3 Falls - Extreme Rules
3. Kana Vs. Syuri - SMASH in February
4. Davey Richards Vs. Michael Elgin - Showdown in the Sun Night 2
5. Shingo Takagi Vs. Katsuhiko Nakajima - Diamond Ring 2/11
6. CM Punk Vs. Chris Jericho - Wrestlemania
7. El Generico & Harashima Vs. Kenny Omega & KUDO - DDT
8. Daniel Bryan Vs. CM Punk - Live Smackdown (Restart-Mania, but they worked harder every time)
9. Kenny Omega Vs. Hiroshi Yamato - AJPW 1/3
10. Low Ki Vs. El Generico - EVOLVE
My list is very incomplete, though. I'm behind on ROH, NJPW, BJW, AJPW and Dragon Gate. I'd imagine after I hit Okada/Naito and Ikkitousen the list would shift up a lot. Mostly been watching 90's Kawada and Kobashi this year, which... would make up the Real Top 10, but not the Happened in 2012 Top 10.
After the tepid reaction, I was surprised how much I liked Ki/Generico. Ki has been guzzling opponents in shorter matches, so Generico going even with him in the beginning, and actually getting the upperhand a few times in grappling was surprising. They both have awesome timing and could have one of those 25-minute world-beater matches, but this was something subtler. I wound up getting into it a lot more than Finlay and Callihan's finisher-fest later, which was still fun.