Not as high as others for Sheamus/Bryan and Lesnar/Cena but seriously enjoyed both. I'm sure the next time I watch them that I could go higher. Lesnar/Cena was like nothing I've ever seen before in WWE...I wasn't even sure how to rate it.
Punk/Jericho was just seriously great from start to finish. Loved Punk going insane when Jericho went for his sister.
1. John Cena vs Brock Lesnar - WWE Extreme Rules 4/29/12
2. Negro Casas vs Blue Panther - CMLL 3/2/12
3. Dave Finlay vs Sami Callihan - EVOLVE 4/13/12
4. Negro Casas vs La Sombra - CMLL 2/13/12
5. El Hijo Del Santo/Villano IV vs El Hijo Del Solitario/Angel Blanco Jr. - TXT 2/25/12
6. Daniel Bryan vs Sheamus - WWE Extreme Rules 4/29/12
7. Dave Finlay vs Tajiri - SMASH 2/19/12
8. Jun Akiyama vs Takao Omori - AJPW 2/3/12
9. El Hijo Del Santo/Villano IV vs El Hijo Del Solitario/Angel Blanco Jr. - TXT 3/23/12
10. Too Cold Scorpio vs Vordell Walker - PWE 1/28/12
Sheamus/Bryan was fantastic but am I the alone one who was bothered by Sheamus' selling (or lack thereof)? Bryan picked apart his left arm for long periods, got disqualified to ensure the arm was truly fucked, made him pass out in a submission hold, and then Sheamus is throwing double axehandles, going for a superplex and hitting a backbreaker with that same arm in the last fall? I know he sold it from time to time but considering the amount of punishment he took it wasn't enough for me.