Couple of points:
- I like Elgin, and think he's good. Well, mostly good, not always. His finishing combos look incredibly awesome and compelling, especially in PWG. His control sessions are nothing to write hom about it, but they're not terrible in ORTON range either.
- For the love of God, I can't see anything special in the Eddie/Elgin match, it was your typical Elgin affair. Not that there's anything wrong with it.
- Eddie is so awesome to watch in PWG, he's having great time over there.
- Eddie/Cole from BOLA is a fucking AMAZING match.
- Need to see the Kota/Generico trilogy, it takes me forever, damn it!
- That KOT 4-Way is bad and makes no sense... but I like it, damn it!
- Davey/Elgin is not THAT bad, it's just... there... in both ROH and PWG. Nothing special tbh, but nothing DUDworthy either. Can't remember the SITS rating, and the PWG one I have at **.
To me, with no control segment, there is no comeback, and its very hard to develop a story after that.
I love you, but that's bullshit, bro. You can tell stories in wrestling matches on millions different ways and contours. There's so much patterns, IMO, and A doesn't nix B or vice versa.
[CENTER]Chikara - Aniversario: A Horse of Another Color
Meiko Satomura & Kagetsu vs Sendai Sachiko & DASH Chisako ~ ****
Have you seen the amazing Joshi tag from KOT n3? #iwannamarrycommandobolshoi