Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Halifax, NS
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Re: ROH on SBG Discussion Thread
- fucking love the new lighting. Fieldhouse looks packed, moreso than the Impact Zone.
- love the pop for Nigel and he looks genuinely thrilled to be back.
- I like that you can actually hear the entrance music clearly, as opposed to the iPPVs where it's very much in the background.
- The Code of Honor thing on the tale of the tape thing is interesting because it's not clearly a face/heel thing, but it looks that way. I'm glad they're actually mentioning the CoH again.
- Future Shock/Bravados was lots of fun. It could have used a longer heat segment, but I'm not really complaining because it was a perfect opener for the show and Cole and O'Reilly looked great.
- I don't think Davey Richards is all that great, but I'm glad he's finally got the belt so he can stop overshadowing the champ like he did during the Black, Strong, and Edwards reigns.
- Even in replay format the finish of the BITW four-way tag looks shitty.
- Kevin Kelly isn't super great as an indy announcer, but he's so much better than Mike Hogewood it's almost scary.
- The finish to the BITW tag looks even worse in context.
- Did someone just throw toilet paper at Haas and Benjamin? Fuck yes.
- That was actually one of the better WGTT matches I've seen. Benjamin's selling was goofy and inconsistent and he telegraphs lots of his moves, but there was actually a clear structure, not just "here are some moves", and it was kept short.
This is the other wrestling section. It's still fake to us.