Official Indy Womens Discussion Thread - Page 97 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #961 of 1394 (permalink) Old 07-24-2013, 07:12 AM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 43
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Re: Official Indy Womens Discussion Thread

Women shouldn't really be wrestling :/ I watched it, and thought Shine was just boring and dull. They should do what Divas do and have little matches and do more photo shoots. It's not like women can put on good matches anyway, it's not how God made them.
Derpy is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #962 of 1394 (permalink) Old 07-24-2013, 01:34 PM
Ambrose/Moxley
 
Riddle101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Posts: 9,652
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official Indy Womens Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derpy View Post
Women shouldn't really be wrestling :/ I watched it, and thought Shine was just boring and dull. They should do what Divas do and have little matches and do more photo shoots. It's not like women can put on good matches anyway, it's not how God made them.
Ah give over will you. You're either trolling, or too lazy to actually look for good female wrestling matches. But I don't believe the latter.

Favorite Wrestlers Of All Time - The Undertaker, The Rock, Stone Cold, Chris Jericho, Kurt Angle and Edge




Last edited by Riddle101; 07-24-2013 at 01:37 PM.
Riddle101 is offline  
post #963 of 1394 (permalink) Old 07-24-2013, 10:39 PM
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
Afterlife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: ChiTOWN
Posts: 407
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
         
Re: Official Indy Womens Discussion Thread

Well derpy certainly has an appropriate user name.
Afterlife is offline  
post #964 of 1394 (permalink) Old 07-27-2013, 02:16 PM
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
xxQueenOfXtremexx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Manchester, England
Posts: 311
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official Indy Womens Discussion Thread

Bombshell Ladies Of Wrestling #5 & #6 Results - Courtesy of RingBelles Online

Bombshell Ladies Of Wrestling #5

1. Shelly Martinez pinned Angelina Love with an STO.
2. Jessie Kaye defeated Sumie Sakai with two chokeslams.
Missy Sampson confronted referee Kevin Keenan who stopped the match to award La Rosa Negra the Bombshells Title and he revealed that he was following the orders of the new Commissioner Vinny Fenucci. He then proceeded to run Sampson down for how she looks, saying she wasn’t attractive enough to be part of the roster.
Shelly Martinez Angelina Love
3. Missy Sampson & Annie Social beat Amber Rodriguez & Jennifer Cruz. Sampson pinned Cruz with a T-Gimmick. As a result of getting the pin, Sampson earns a shot at the Bombshells Title. After the match, Rodriguez turned heel on Cruz, and Jessie Kaye joined in on the beating.
4. Mistress Belmont pinned Alexxis Nevaeh with the Slave Driver.
5. La Rosa Negra defeated Cheerleader Melissa to retain the PWS Bombshells Championship by pinning Melissa with her feet on the ropes after hitting her with the belt.

Bombshell Ladies Of Wrestling #6

1. Alexxis Nevaeh beat Annie Social with a Codebreaker.
2. Mistress Belmont defeated Veda Scott with the Slave Driver. Alexxis Nevaeh, Jessie Kaye & Amber Rodriguez ran in to attack both Belmont and Scott before Cruz made the save with a kendo stick.
3. Chasity Taylor & Johnny Silver beat Amber O’Neal & Craig Steele. Taylor pinned O’Neal with a schoolgirl.
4. La Rosa Negra defeated Missy Sampson via referee stoppage to retain the PWS Bombshells Championship. Annie Social accidentally knocked out Sampson with a Yakuza Kick and Negra locked in a Boston Crab while the referee let her arm drop three times.
xxQueenOfXtremexx is offline  
post #965 of 1394 (permalink) Old 08-04-2013, 03:29 PM
Working on my abs
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 2,542
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                   
Re: Official Indy Womens Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxQueenOfXtremexx View Post
Bombshell Ladies Of Wrestling #5 & #6 Results - Courtesy of RingBelles Online

Bombshell Ladies Of Wrestling #5

1. Shelly Martinez pinned Angelina Love with an STO.
2. Jessie Kaye defeated Sumie Sakai with two chokeslams.
Missy Sampson confronted referee Kevin Keenan who stopped the match to award La Rosa Negra the Bombshells Title and he revealed that he was following the orders of the new Commissioner Vinny Fenucci. He then proceeded to run Sampson down for how she looks, saying she wasn’t attractive enough to be part of the roster.
Shelly Martinez Angelina Love
3. Missy Sampson & Annie Social beat Amber Rodriguez & Jennifer Cruz. Sampson pinned Cruz with a T-Gimmick. As a result of getting the pin, Sampson earns a shot at the Bombshells Title. After the match, Rodriguez turned heel on Cruz, and Jessie Kaye joined in on the beating.
4. Mistress Belmont pinned Alexxis Nevaeh with the Slave Driver.
5. La Rosa Negra defeated Cheerleader Melissa to retain the PWS Bombshells Championship by pinning Melissa with her feet on the ropes after hitting her with the belt.

Bombshell Ladies Of Wrestling #6

1. Alexxis Nevaeh beat Annie Social with a Codebreaker.
2. Mistress Belmont defeated Veda Scott with the Slave Driver. Alexxis Nevaeh, Jessie Kaye & Amber Rodriguez ran in to attack both Belmont and Scott before Cruz made the save with a kendo stick.
3. Chasity Taylor & Johnny Silver beat Amber O’Neal & Craig Steele. Taylor pinned O’Neal with a schoolgirl.
4. La Rosa Negra defeated Missy Sampson via referee stoppage to retain the PWS Bombshells Championship. Annie Social accidentally knocked out Sampson with a Yakuza Kick and Negra locked in a Boston Crab while the referee let her arm drop three times.
I think know Alexxis Nevaeh from NECW. Is she a little blonde who talks with a Boston/New England accent? I'm big on her.

Was looking for more Women's wrestling. I know about Shine and Shimmer. Will have to look into this one.

Join the "Other" Wrestling TV & Internet Show Thread!


We complain about crappy wrestling and try to set you up with new wrestling promotions you've never heard of before!

We're like Cupids! But instead of fixing you up with hot chicks, it's big sweaty dudes in tights!


  • Full episodes!
  • 100% Free & Legal!
  • Alter the Power Rankings with your top three recommendations!
RoosterSmith is offline  
post #966 of 1394 (permalink) Old 08-07-2013, 07:15 AM
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
xxQueenOfXtremexx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Manchester, England
Posts: 311
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official Indy Womens Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoosterSmith View Post
I think know Alexxis Nevaeh from NECW. Is she a little blonde who talks with a Boston/New England accent? I'm big on her.

Was looking for more Women's wrestling. I know about Shine and Shimmer. Will have to look into this one.



This is Alexxis Nevaeh. She goes by Lexxus in other companies like WSU.

As for women's wrestling companies to watch. BLOW(Bombshell Ladies Of Wrestling) is not one that I would recommend.

SHIMMER & SHINE are the best but I'd also suggest you try WSU & NCW Femme Fatales(Canadian) as well as the Girl's Night Out shows by AIW.
xxQueenOfXtremexx is offline  
post #967 of 1394 (permalink) Old 08-08-2013, 03:32 PM
Déesse de L'extase
 
HAYLEY'S XMAS TWITTER NUDES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Electric Chapel.
Posts: 33,567
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official Indy Womens Discussion Thread

BLOW is a fitting name for the company when you think about it.

SHIMMER & SHINE are certainly the two top picks to watch these days. Although SHINE sometimes has its flaws, it's still generally fun. They'll find their niche soon. Can get at least 1-2 quality matches even on the weakest show. Some indie promotions can't even offer that.

Nouvelle Vague.
Dance. Sex. Art. Pop.
HAYLEY'S XMAS TWITTER NUDES is offline  
post #968 of 1394 (permalink) Old 08-08-2013, 03:40 PM
Working on my abs
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 2,542
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                   
Re: Official Indy Womens Discussion Thread

What do you guys think about Women's Extreme Wrestling?

Join the "Other" Wrestling TV & Internet Show Thread!


We complain about crappy wrestling and try to set you up with new wrestling promotions you've never heard of before!

We're like Cupids! But instead of fixing you up with hot chicks, it's big sweaty dudes in tights!


  • Full episodes!
  • 100% Free & Legal!
  • Alter the Power Rankings with your top three recommendations!
RoosterSmith is offline  
post #969 of 1394 (permalink) Old 08-08-2013, 03:51 PM
Déesse de L'extase
 
HAYLEY'S XMAS TWITTER NUDES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Electric Chapel.
Posts: 33,567
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official Indy Womens Discussion Thread

Not worth it. Unless you're into it more for the slutty attires and boobs than actual work. If you are, then give it a shot.

Nouvelle Vague.
Dance. Sex. Art. Pop.
HAYLEY'S XMAS TWITTER NUDES is offline  
post #970 of 1394 (permalink) Old 08-09-2013, 09:08 AM
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
xxQueenOfXtremexx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Manchester, England
Posts: 311
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official Indy Womens Discussion Thread

WSU "Uncensored Rumble 6" & CZW "Tangled Web" iPPV

Saturday, August 10, 2013
Flyers Skate Zone
601 Laurel Oak Dr.
Voorhees, NJ
3:30pm in EDT

Order Here





Matches announced for WSU “Uncensored Rumble 6”:

*2 Out Of 3 Falls for the WSU World Championship*
Jessicka Havok (c) vs. Athena

*First Time Ever*
Jenny Rose vs. Christina Von Eerie

*To Determine the #1 Contender for the WSU World Title*
Nevaeh vs. Lexxus

*The Determine the #1 Contender for the WSU Tag Team Titles*
Kimber Lee & Annie Social vs. Veda Scott & Jessie Brooks

Grudge Match
Addy Starr & Matt Tremont vs. ??? & Chris Dickinson

*The Uncensored Rumble*

*Roster Spot on the Line
Jana vs. Niya

Also scheduled:

Santana Garrett
Barbi Hayden
Xandra Bale
Taeler Hendrix
Shanna
Claudia Del Solis
Jewells Malone
Cherry Layne
Nyla Rose
Jody DiMilo!
Sassy Stepahnie
Samantha St. Paul(CZW Trainee)


Plus more!














----------------------------------

CZW Tangled Web 6
August 10th 2013 - 7:30PM
@ Flyers Skate Zone
601 Laurel Oak Dr.
Voorhees, NJ


With Jake & Dave crist suspended, NEVAEH faces DJ Hyde's Choice!

The debut of Portugals Perfect Athlete - SHANNA





The WSU show looks really good and could be the best since Drew took over, cant wait to watch it.

And I have to say that I'm not a fan of Jana or Niya but please let Niya win.
xxQueenOfXtremexx is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome