Highspots are releasing a Davey Richards Shoot
Just finished the Full Case of Tales w/the All Night Express
- Kenny drops a figure of Abdullah the Butcher into his jug of beer by accident and then says he can't drink it cause it has hep now.
- They both feel that the ROH school has just never had the right students come through which is why so few have made it via the ROH School.
- Rhett swore at his first Chikara match.
- Apparently theres an indy worker called the .....taker
- Quote from Rhett Titus - "What about that dude down in Georgia Gay R Fox"
- Apparently the whole Titus/Delirious/Daizee angle was actually meant for Human Tornado instead of Titus but Tornado got injured.
- A really good story about Rhett bringing his girlfriend to a NY ROH show.
- Another good story about Rhett & Nigel in FIP.
- Jake Manning asks them where ROH will be in five years and KK gets up and pretends to leave.
- Rhett believes that if Sinclair want to get rid of ROH, Cary will pick it back up.
All in all, I really enjoyed it and Jake Manning as an interviewer is really good. Definitely recommend picking it up if your an Indy/ROH Fan.
If anyone wants my copy, its available for $15 shipped to anywhere in the world. Just drop me a PM.