1) Eddie Edwards vs. Brent Albright - **1/2
2) The House of Truth (Christin Able and Josh Raymond) vs. The Dark City Fight Club (Jon Davis and Kory Chavis) - **1/4
3) Jimmy Rave vs. Grizzly Redwood - *1/4
4) Davey Richards vs. Claudio Castagnoli - ***3/4-****
5) The Briscoe Brothers (Jay and Mark Briscoe) vs. The Young Bucks (Matt and Nick Jackson) - ***
6) Rasche Brown vs. Silas Young - *
7) Colt Cabana and Petey Williams vs. Austin Aries and Rhett Titus - **1/2
8) Bryan Danielson vs. Chris Hero - ****1/4
Yeah, seems odd that they'd promote Hero like this if he was just staying for a couple of shows.
But I can never have enough ROH Best Of DVDs, so no complaints here.
I can see them doing it either way, if he's only here a short amount of time they make some cash off him before he joins WWE and if he stays it can be a reintroduction for new fans. Plus the comp itself should be very good. Any word on the SMV 3 Disc Hero comp that was supposed to come out?
But then they straddle the line of wanting to promote the past but not wanting to over-promote guys in other companies. With Hero even if he signs with WWE it's not like immediately he's going to be on national tv so it's fine if they put out a comp of him. Plus I think all those guys already have comps except for Daniels.
It's good to have cash again. Just made a huge Highspots order and I can't wait to get it. Picked up Fear, Steen Wolf, Evolve 9, The Perils of Rockn'Roll Decadence, the 10 DVD sampler, and a DVD from some company that runs a couple hours from my house. I found it magical that all of this only cost me $5.50 to ship.